What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

frist ask yourself why syria downed a Turkish trainer jet.and killed our two brave soldiers(rip).....no reason make you right..the end!
first Syria is at war... and when an enemy plane on low altitude approaches you, you shoot it, however in this case the Syrian jet never entered the Turkish space... we shall see if it did.. and if it did then Turkey has the right to shoot it, if it didn't then Turkey is just helping alqaeda terrorists...

first Syria is at war... and when an enemy plane on low altitude approaches you, you shoot it, however in this case the Syrian jet never entered the Turkish space... we shall see if it did.. and if it did then Turkey has the right to shoot it, if it didn't then Turkey is just helping alqaeda terrorists...
bla bla bla. all bullshit. i wont waste my time...

:rofl: good answer...

he is not fat, he is buff :lol:
cartman.jpg

How do you know it NEVER entered turkish airspace? Are you seer, or do you own couple of your own radars nearby?

Btw, pilot (if he is an actual pilot) is really fat. Looks like truck driver LOL

they shot it down, because the jet was targetting akp alqaeda...

i don't think the pilots mentioned erDOGan???
yeah plus, there are conflicting reports from each side... later on both turkey and Syria will publish radar images, showing a conflicting views...
the question remains, why would Turkey shoot down a jet that is targeting Alqaeda? does Turkey want Alqaeda next door?
Well the syrian regime is so good at aiming that they almost killed 140000 im sure that they all where some fanatics.

It flew into Turkish Air Space after being warned several times.

It doesn't which is why Turkey has fired at the ISIL in retaliation to its attacks against us.
yeah that is according to Turkey, according to Syria it never entered, that's why I said lets wait and see... read my previous comments...

i'm done here...

yeah that is according to Turkey, according to Syria it never entered, that's why I said lets wait and see... read my previous comments...

i'm done here...
Good your shift is almost over in 10 minutes anyway. Time for the next government employee to take your spot.

Well the syrian regime is so good at aiming that they almost killed 140000 im sure that they all where some fanatics.
you must be a naive brainwashed person to believe that the government kill over 100k people... it is all done by the terrorists or because of the terrorists hide in cities, real freedom fighters would stay away from people and cities...

Good your shift is almost over in 10 minutes anyway. Time for the next government employee to take your spot.
:disagree: you people can't handle anything... old joke btw...

what I mean I'm done since no further news... just two conflicting reports from two different sides..

you must be a naive brainwashed person to believe that the government kill over 100k people... it is all done by the terrorists or because of the terrorists hide in cities, real freedom fighters would stay away from people and cities...

:disagree: you people can't handle anything... old joke btw...
1392487017995.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom