What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

Why dont they shoot down Syrian Airforce jets on a regular basis when they approach the Turkish border?
like I said, the Syrian army is advancing, and akp wants to help their Alqaeda terrorists... plus erDOGan took the chance to distract the public from internal issues... and an ad campaign, today during the akp rally he said that he shot down a Syrian jet...

My question:
Why dont they shoot down Syrian Airforce jets on a regular basis when they approach the Turkish border?

Your response:
like I said, the Syrian army is advancing, and akp wants to help their Alqaeda terrorists... plus erDOGan took the chance to distract the public from internal issues... and an ad campaign, today during the akp rally he said that he shot down a Syrian jet...

You should give it a few days if you want rational discussion, considering it’s new news people are still in 'warrior mode' and all that
k19ag9.jpg

You should give it a few days if you want rational discussion, considering it’s new news people are still in 'warrior mode' and all that
yeah plus, there are conflicting reports from each side... later on both turkey and Syria will publish radar images, showing a conflicting views...
the question remains, why would Turkey shoot down a jet that is targeting Alqaeda? does Turkey want Alqaeda next door?

he question remains, why would Turkey shoot down a jet that is targeting Alqaeda? does Turkey want Alqaeda next door?
frist ask yourself why syria downed a Turkish trainer jet.and killed our two brave soldiers(rip).....no reason make you right..the end!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom