What's new

A Dance Party Was arranged at unveiling Ceremony of Shaitani Sculpture in Lahore.

Aksar main dosto k saath ye baat share karta hun k Pakistan main "Ignorance is a bliss".....The less you know about things happening around you the more mentally satisfied you are k sab theek hai...

Pakistan has become a society of ignorants and for the ignorants.
Ignorance is definitely a bliss over there and so is being hypocrite.

Parhi Likhi Jaahil qaum who don;t us etheir brain but all hooked up on deceptive joys of dellusion.

Reflect on your statement :-) , what Does it means k NAAM ka lehaz krn, n from where it is coming, Religion, n I think relegion is more of logic, education and sensitivity, Rather than negative expression of emotions and violence

I wish you had the brains to comprehend what he was talking about.
Ignorance is definitely a bliss in your case even if you're carying a PHD around...

Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalaam declared that in the Age of Fitna (the current times we live in), Ummah would follow the Kuffar, and if the Kuffar went into a lizard's hole, that Ummah would follow the Kuffar into the lizard's hole.

In all nations of the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam, you shall always find those who immerse themselves in the filth of Kuffar. Pakistanis (my people) seem to care less about establishing a close relationship with the Noble Quran, and would rather ogle all day at bollywood and hollywood, imitating their ways ... with pride and confidence. Of course not all Pakistanis are like that (thankfully), but considering what is upon us, one would've thought that we would be too busy getting our act together than be bothered about what the Western, Zionist, Secular civilization and lackeys do.

Our previous governments’ lack of defining Pakistani identity has caused this problem.

While the Western and Indian cultures are sinking into decadence and obscenity, Islam is making a resurgence over the whole world.

I have no doubts that our current government will undertake the cultural and religious social revolution needed in Pakistan today.

There are fresh winds blowing all over the Muslim world and in sha Allah the time for our rise is here.

I wonder if they played some Armin Van Buuren

chalo atleast lahorion nay shaitan keh agay bhangra nai dala!

Back
Top Bottom