What's new

A beloved Indian bus driver was set on fire in Australia. His family blames racism.

Except only Westerners get labelled mentally ill by the media and society when they do something wrong. For the rest of us they blame our religion, culture, ethnicity. They are absolved of their wrongdoing while for us our not only are we punished, our whole community is.

You are right to one extent in the media all white criminals are portrayed as mentally ill or in worst case as lone wolfs, but i have seen it myself that in the courts here every criminal whether they are white, black, brown, yellow claims to have mental illness.

I live in the city where it happened . It was one off random attack by a mad man who is in custody .

You are right to one extent in the media all white criminals are portrayed as mentally ill or in worst case as lone wolfs, but i have seen it myself that in the courts here every criminal whether they are white, black, brown, yellow claims to have mental illness.

Yep everything over here gets blamed to mental illness .

Fortitude Valley and you ?

I am in Sydney, but my company office is in fortitude valley and i was working from there last week. Alot of naughty places in fortitude valley ( if you know what i mean :cheesy: )

I am in Sydney, but my company office is in fortitude valley and i was working from there last week. Alot of naughty places in fortitude valley ( if you know what i mean :cheesy: )

I worked in Sydney for an year . I live Brissie better :D .

I worked in Sydney for an year . I live Brissie better :D .

I have only been in Sydney a couple of years, was living in Melb for over 11yrs and all i have to say is there is a reason that Melb has been rated the best city in the world 6 yrs in a row :)

But i admit, Sydney is sh*thole

I have only been in Sydney a couple of years, was living in Melb for over 11yrs and all i have to say is there is a reason that Melb has been rated the best city in the world 6 yrs in a row :)

No doubts there !! .

What's the secret? Weather? :lol:

They're labelling him as "mentally-ill" already.

What happened?
Some indian dude was trying to a catch a train and a racist hispanic lady pushed him in front of it.
The worst part was she showed no remorse afterwards and boasted about her cruelty.
Instead of giving her a harsh punishment which she deserves they declared her as mentally ill

Some indian dude was trying to a catch a train and a racist hispanic lady pushed him in front of it.
The worst part was she showed no remorse afterwards and boasted about her cruelty.
Instead of giving her a harsh punishment which she deserves they declared her as mentally ill

That wall can't be built fast enough. She sounds demonic.

this is sad .

I am making a trip next week :/

Most people from Austrlia are OK, but many Aussies are outright racist and hateful towards others.
I've even experienced their racist attitudes here in the Gulf, where they believe they can bully people from the subcontinent. The idiot backed out when he realized we weren't the typical nice, hard-working immigrant type he saw back in the dusty island. :rofl:

Though our trip to Australia and New Zealand was fairly decent there was this one instance in Sydney where a middle aged aussie lady was getting started with the racial topic with my wife but she was promptly shown her place by my wife and eventually she settled down, Personally I don't give a damn about these few racists (haven't encountered one personally) but if someone decides to take this up with me whenever I'm abroad I'm sure he will regret his action!

Back
Top Bottom