What's new

A RACIST BUS DRIVER IN GERMANY INSULTS AND ATTACKS A TURKISH FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse,after i've tried to get them out of harms way.What should i do,knife him myself? Than i'll go to prison ,and for what? for a racist scumbag?
Why knife just kick his azz then go to the authorities.
Dont you get the point?
Sometimes going to the authorities wont bring anything.
Why all the people in the bus just watching?
I dont watch i act,sometimes you have to.

So basically what are you saying is that Turkish youth in Germany is a violent demographic, right?

No, but the least is that he could have stood up defending the family aginst the savage bus driver. Beside, unlike some other countries, the Turks aren't known for endorsing violence;)

He's saying more able-bodied (younger) Turks wouldn't let Germans harm other Turks. I'm sure you can sympathize with that?

No! The Turks don't deserve to live in peace in Europe ,but when the Jews were discriminated against in Hungary, we have seen and heard loud voices, funnily enough an Israeli diplomat has called on expelling Hungary from the EU :lol:
How funny is that :lol:?

Why knife just kick his azz then go to the authorities.
Dont you get the point?
Sometimes going to the authorities wont bring anything.
Why all the people in the bus just watching?
I dont watch i act,sometimes you have to.

Well,it's all a big legal arguement here,it's about excessive force,if you choose to intervene you can subdue the suspect but not "kick the xxxx out of him",that's ilegal and land you in trouble.
Oh,no arguement ,if the authorities fail and he escapes legal proceedings on some vice or because he's rich and connected than i'm going all vendetta on his a**,sicilian style.

Well,it's all a big legal arguement here,it's about excessive force,if you choose to intervene you can subdue the suspect but not "kick the xxxx out of him",that's ilegal and land you in trouble.
Oh,no arguement ,if the authorities fail and he escapes legal proceedings on some vice or because he's rich and connected than i'm going all vendetta on his a**,sicilian style.
Evry one has his own point of vieuw,if someone touches my familly,friends or helpless people for no reason i will act.
It has nothing to do with mafia or something.
Again he should be happy that there were no foreighners(not just Turks also,lebanese,filistin,bosnians etc).
They would have fkd him up,just stating facts.

I dont really think german authorities cares about those issues, if they would do, they would know who was burning houses last 20 years or do something about it. they so called them modern country but look the fact that what are they made of and where are they come from.

Just ridiculous, there is 100times more racism from Turkish immigrants towards Germans than the other way round!
Germany is by far the least racist country in Europe. While in most european countries far right parties are on the rise, in Germany they are not! The racist NDP party never gets more than 1% of votes. Indeed, in the last years there has been a very little rise in xenophobia, but this only due to decades of asocial criminal behaviour of Turkish immigrants!!!

It's understandable that this bus driver reacted this way! If you had seen how young Turks are behaving in buses...shouting, vandalizing, cursing drivers, hitting drivers, spitting at them....then you could understand why some of these drivers become racist, especially toward Turks!

How would Turks react if millions of people from one country would immigrate to Turkey and behave the way Turks are behaving in Germany: living in parallel societies, not speaking the German well even in the second and third generation, permanently insulting their hosts and their traditions, being extremly criminal....

Most young Turks commit crime and live the Gangsta-Lifestyle!!!

One example: A Turkish rapper from Berlin-Kreuzberg, here some songs of him in turkish language:

Massaka - Der dunkle Orient

(the second vers from 1:20min is in Turkish)

Massaka feat Sansar Salvo - Eskiya

Massaka - Geceler (Official HD)

And most young Turks take such guys as role models!

So the Germans have every right to become xenophobic towards Turks, it's the Turks own fault!!!

There is no need to sensationalize this case. There are idiots in every society and they have to be dealt with according to the laws of the country. This is a matter of law enforcement , so let the legal process take its normal course.

So basically what are you saying is that Turkish youth in Germany is a violent demographic, right?
Well, tell me how relaxed you would be if that lady was of your ethinicity or even your own mom? If you would feel anything different, may I ask why special case for your mom and not anyone else's mom?

The turkish youth is born their.
If they have the right to attack. We have the right to defend.
Even if they were not born there...Even expats have rights....

Well, there is a little bit of racism in everyone...It is just how well they can hide it....And a plus point of the west is HERE they dont really meddle in people's affairs and prefer MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS but that doesn mean they dont feel nothing...

MANY British are racist in their mind as they think that expats are taking their jobs....many Europeans are racist as they think the expats are taking welfare and also overpopulating their country....

However after the holocaust, Germans have mellowed down significantly because the WHOLE WORLD pointed fingers at them and till date they have sooo many sanctions from here and there about this and that...

Last edited:
My friend lives in germany and he told me Germany is kinda racist country. Well not every country can be as good as Canada :)

For the German speakers, here a very good documentation:

Kampf im Klassenzimmer - Deutsche Schüler in der Minderheit
(translated: Fight in classroom - German pupils in the minority)

This film shows, that german pupils in schools with mostly turkish pupils virtually live in hell!!!
They are insulted, mobbed, beaten brutally, treated as scum on earth...only because they are German! You would never see that in a school with mostly German pupils and a turkish minority. And it's not just in school, it's everywhere! Most violent crimes are commited by Turks, and their victims are almost always Germans. Russian immigrants also have high violent crime rates, but the Russians are only fighting each other, but the Turks almost only beat german guys, because they HATE the Germans and because they consider the German guys as physically weak!

The only racism that exists in Germany is Turkish and it is directed against Germans!!! And still the Germans have this extremly high level of tolerance, due to their memories of the Nazi rule.

Just imagine millions of immigrants live in Turkey, their sons have terrible school grades, they hate Turks, they commit every day violent crimes against Turk, they are general extremly criminal, they consider Turkish girls as hoes and treat them like hoes, they hate everything German....how would Turkish politicians react, and especially how would the Turkish population react?!

Since the 1960's, Germany has taken millions of backward East-Anatolians. The Germans only wanted Greek, Italien and Spanish guest workers, but the US forced Germany to take mainly Turks, this was existential for Turkey! In the 1980's the Turkish prime minister told then german chancelor Helmut Schmidt that Germany had to take another million, because the birth rate in eastern Anatolia was getting out of control and this posed an existential threat to Turkey's stability...and now they are terrorizing the German population!

Turkey would never have reached such a good economical developement and internal stability if these millions of backward Anatoliens would have remained in Turkey! Turkey indeed has to kiss the hands of every Germans for the existential help they got from Germany!!!

And all the Turks here should think of that, before you try to criticize the Germans!!!

This film shows, that german pupils in schools with mostly turkish pupils virtually live in hell!!!
They are insulted, mobbed, beaten brutally, treated as scum on earth...only because they are German! You would never see that in a school with mostly German pupils and a turkish minority. And it's not just in school, it's everywhere! Most violent crimes are commited by Turks, and their victims are almost always Germans. Russian immigrants also have high violent crime rates, but the Russians are only fighting each other, but the Turks almost only beat german guys, because they HATE the Germans and because they consider the German guys as physically weak!

The only racism that exists in Germany is Turkish and it is directed against Germans!!! And still the Germans have this extremly high level of tolerance, due to their memories of the Nazi rule.

Just imagine millions of immigrants live in Turkey, their sons have terrible school grades, they hate Turks, they commit every day violent crimes against Turk, they are general extremly criminal, they consider Turkish girls as hoes and treat them like hoes, they hate everything German....how would Turkish politicians react, and especially how would the Turkish population react?!

Since the 1960's, Germany has taken millions of backward East-Anatolians. The Germans only wanted Greek, Italien and Spanish guest workers, but the US forced Germany to take mainly Turks, this was existential for Turkey! In the 1980's the Turkish prime minister told then german chancelor Helmut Schmidt that Germany had to take another million, because the birth rate in eastern Anatolia was getting out of control and this posed an existential threat to Turkey's stability...and now they are terrorizing the German population!

Turkey would never have reached such a good economical developement and internal stability if these millions of backward Anatoliens would have remained in Turkey! Turkey indeed has to kiss the hands of every Germans for the existential help they got from Germany!!!

And all the Turks here should think of that, before you try to criticize the Germans!!!

the problem lies in sticking to one's own community. in Germany you have tons of Turks, who also happen to live in mainly the big cities. That kind of problem doesnt exist in other European countries at all. Besides, someone doesnt react to someone without any reason. there is always a reason why those kids stick together and fantasize their own strange world (and without doubt they also have some points), but to say that all Turks are like that, is a sign of your ignorance and and the way you look down on Turks.
What if there were 4 million Iranis in Germany living under the same conditions, you wouldnt expect some of them being like those Turkish guys you're talking about?
Turks in Europe might be mostly from the "backward" places of Turkey, but you can't ignore that there are also many successful Turks in Europe. It's funny how you make fun of Turkish people working and living in Europe, but on the other hand it seems you forgot that Iran is quite famous for its brain drain problem, isn't it? so long for your huge number of 'ubermensch' fellow country people, who rather ditch their own country instead of helping it (dont even try to tell me that all those people return to Iran). your point of view and reasoning seems immature.

This is the second time you wrote nearly the same things.. are you trying to gain attention?
There is alot of Turks from other parts of Turkey too in Germany, I hope we clear out all backwards people in our country to become great.Whats wrong with sticking together?

You are only criticizing it because they are Turks and not iranian , if they was iranian you would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom