What's new

94% Indians see Pakistan, 83% China as a Threat | Australian Survey.

opinionS?83% have the same.
i doubt you can get such high rate even make a survey in Iran about US,or in south korea about north korea.
remember that in the thousands years history China only slightly kicked India once . while Britains rules you for 300 years,the end is that you fell in love with their language........
YOU ARE WELCOME TO RULE ME,BUT NEVER KICK MY @SS, OR ELSE I WILL HATE YOU FOR EVER!

What a spot-on analysis, I couldn't have put it in better way.

Indians in my experience, are the textbook definition of "sheep", that's why I never take their opinions seriously, most of them are just photocopies of state propaganda and lack an inherent capability for deep intellectual analysis. Despite having an independent, free media, it's remarkable most Indian news media sources have the exact same opinion on all subjects.

1307932925001.jpg

^^^^u mad bro...:cuckoo:...get well soon

The Sino-Indian relationship has always been an awkward one. While I have no words, really, for the Indo-Pakistani relationship.

Guess the Indians are still dreaming to be that untermenschen part of the Nazi army.

And Not a single Owl was given that day
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/and-not-a-single-****-was-given-that-day-owl.jpg

This answer was long due. Now I am happy. 
Guess the Indians are still dreaming to be that untermenschen part of the Nazi army.
we will be the next nazi 
Am very happy with Kashmir polls :chilli:

Oh brother.
I wish you could tell your govt and media that Pakistan is only a "nuisance" so we could both live happily.

Unfortunately your country is very scared of Pakistan attacking India, which is why you back off whenever some Pakistani sponsored event happens in your country.
I am also very happy with Rastriya Rifles. No need to say anything to GOI.

Off course we are a threat and this threat will increase in upcoming days until the final war between us takes the most bloodiest war and the final showdown

Off course we are a threat and this threat will increase in upcoming days until the final war between us takes the most bloodiest war and the final showdown
lolzz what a nation that they think WAR is the onli solution to there problems when they started the fire themselfs and when the fire started burning there own house they are playing the victim card

well if war happens pakitan will be wiped of the face of the world for your missiles we are already in process of setting up a robest and potent shield and increasing the odds for you what wil you do when we will retaiate ..think

lolzz what a nation that they think WAR is the onli solution to there problems when they started the fire themselfs and when the fire started burning there own house they are playing the victim card

well if war happens pakitan will be wiped of the face of the world for your missiles we are already in process of setting up a robest and potent shield and increasing the odds for you what wil you do when we will retaiate ..think
Yes keep dreaming soon you would know who is wiped out from this world and how painfully Sir the war is not too far away you would soon be reminded of Mahmood Ghaznavi did to you and somnath

Indian wet dream :lol:
As if Pakistan wont respond to targeted strikes...
We are not your sissy govt
we will play the same nuke card. he he he 
Yes keep dreaming soon you would know who is wiped out from this world and how painfully Sir the war is not too far away you would soon be reminded of Mahmood Ghaznavi did to you and somnath
And you should remember Indira Gandhi. Iraq gone, Afganistan gone, Syria gone, Libiya gone, Egypt is going now. Who is next Zarvan sir. After 20 years , get ready to fight with sticks.

we will play the same nuke card. he he he 

And you should remember Indira Gandhi. Iraq gone, Afganistan gone, Syria gone, Libiya gone, Egypt is going now. Who is next Zarvan sir. After 20 years , get ready to fight with sticks.
We would fight with sticks but you would be not their to even see anything because you would be made history by Pakistan wiped out from face of the earth

Back
Top Bottom