What's new

94% Indians see Pakistan, 83% China as a Threat | Australian Survey.

Yes keep dreaming soon you would know who is wiped out from this world and how painfully Sir the war is not too far away you would soon be reminded of Mahmood Ghaznavi did to you and somnath

He did things to you.

Only you are ignorant and are having identity crisis.

As far as we are concerned, the fil.th is rotting in hell, being eaten by 72 quadrillion insects while the Somnath temple is standing tall.

china is not a natural enemy of India. we have a long historical relation with china. and not many peoples in india thinks that china is natural enemy of india. china is our biggest business partner. but china is mighty and and so dengereous. some dispute over territory may escalate tension. on the other hand pakistan was born from india on the basis of islam. so if pakistani leader always impose india as a enemy to remain in existence. if india was not enemy of pakistan then there was not any need to come Pakistan into existence. I
think in future china will be a very good friends of India because in china peoples are not hardcore religious. they are actually wise.

This is something i saw on a site. The eastern part of India is missing on a map shown on the site.

image.jpg

I dont know how can a site make such a gross mistake.:angry:
So yes China looks like a potential threat as of now.

This is the link to it
L & L Products - Contact L&L

@DRAY @thesolar65 @Srinivas

chinese are a threat to North east, But we do have our cards to play well in case of war :cheers:

Yes i heard better roads are coming up which would ease the movement of battalions in NE.Just one of the steps Army has taken to ensure that our borders are safe.

fcuk all survey or fcuk all title as usual pathalogical. :coffee: pakistanis are threat to apkistan not pakistan a threat to India. lol 
India has just 73% of literate pipo (2011) census. hw can 94% of our population knows abt geo politics?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Canada views China as a cash register - cha ching.

So does Australia.

The entire country of Bangladesh is missing.

:-)
Thats because the said company doesnt have their branch in Bangladesh.
Ergo even if you hover your mouse over the country it wont show Bangladesh.
Click the link i have given below the pic.
The issue with Indian map is different.
When you click on India you'll see the eastern part of India completely missing.
Thats what worried me.

Keep denying that you're scared. India has more to lose than Pakistan which is why you don't retaliate with those "targeted strikes inside Pakistan" or "massive military buildup". 1 million soldiers in Kashmir isn't for nothing... Right?
Keep denying that you're scared. India has more to lose than Pakistan which is why you don't retaliate with those "targeted strikes inside Pakistan" or "massive military buildup". 1 million soldiers in Kashmir isn't for nothing... Right?
India is scared of pakistan in only ur dreams, if war breaks out between india and pakistan pakistan will go down like p**sy, i dont really think dat ur crashing economy will be able to support ur war efforts against india for even 2 days. so my friend, learn from the past, see wat happened to pakistan in 1971 and be contended with whatever land is left with u. ur y is smaller than UP of indian , we will even survive the nuke strike but u wont.

94% Indians ? seriously??!! the voter turnout in India during the last election was 58.19%.

I think many are forgetting that the biggest threat for Indian existence on the surface of earth is BANGLADESH!!

Back
Top Bottom