What's new

94% Indians see Pakistan, 83% China as a Threat | Australian Survey.

We will always be there, stronger. We are not slave to history. we create history, Bangladesh History. You got it ?
Yes your history is Mahmood Ghaznavi your history is Muhammad Ghauri you history is being ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years and you future is same being ruled by Muslims

Yes your history is Mahmood Ghaznavi your history is Muhammad Ghauri you history is being ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years and you future is same being ruled by Muslims
No that is your family history. Ask your grand mother, father side. I am still a Hindu. can not say about you. Those who ruled they were Arabs. Those who were ruled were the product of those rulers, you know what I mean. And we have created Bangladesh History. he he he

Yes keep dreaming soon you would know who is wiped out from this world and how painfully Sir the war is not too far away you would soon be reminded of Mahmood Ghaznavi did to you and somnath
he he he he keep dreaming this time round we will not show mercy send them we are ready and mind it this time we wont even let you close

lolzzz what a nation that they have to glorify seudide to keep there promise with there god and nation he he he lage raho

he he he he keep dreaming this time round we will not show mercy send them we are ready and mind it this time we wont even let you close

lolzzz what a nation that they have to glorify seudide to keep there promise with there god and nation he he he lage raho
You said same funny thing about all those who came to kick your butts and they did it and you were saying same

Mahmood Ghaznavi ruled ancestors of Pakistanis. :cuckoo:

You said same funny thing about all those who came to kick your butts and they did it and you were saying same
No. You are funny here. As i said you guys are kicked by the west in 5-6 countries and still you are here dreaming. he he he.

he he he he we all saw whos butt got kicked in 1965 that thetre field marshal had to run tashkent for a truce:taz:

he he he he we all saw whose 93000 lions surendered in dhaka in 1971 :chilli:

he he he we all saw whose PM ran to US to save its asstes on 4th of July 1999 :chilli::bounce:

he he he we are also watching daili drone drizzel and bomb blasts while yiour super duper army and its genrals are bussi in running shadi halls, bakeries and petrol pump ...ps i saw a thread a day before which said karachi assembli is up for grabs as a glorified shadi hall :rofl:

he he he are your realli so scared that your giving so called "geedar bhabhki " to us he he he keep doing that "kawwe ke kain kain kerne se gaiyya nahi mara karti":bounce:

Am very happy with Kashmir polls :chilli:

Oh brother.
I wish you could tell your govt and media that Pakistan is only a "nuisance" so we could both live happily.

Unfortunately your country is very scared of Pakistan attacking India, which is why you back off whenever some Pakistani sponsored event happens in your country.

It is not that we are afraid but we don't like to be poked. When we respond we do with overwhelming force like in 1971 war.

You can have it. :P

Officially, India sees Pakistan as the biggest threat, and the USA sees Iran as the biggest threat.

However I feel that both secretly see China as the biggest threat, the decision makers see it like that anyway. They just prefer not to say it in the open due to the enormous economic interests.

Our era of "keeping a low profile" is over, now we have to defend on all fronts.

Bigger threat means chances of going to war with that country is greater. With Pakistan we face constant threats on monthly basis and had 3 wars in the past. As bigger country we have showed restraint but the possibility of war is greater with Pakistan than China.

It would rather say that Indians are getting a bit too much obsessed with pakistan. Every indian i have met here in UK recently starts off with annoying Questions about Kashmir and they start gloating about their big military. If a person studying in a university starts off with such stupid questions then there is something seriously wrong with indians.
We just got fed up with double standards.

Indians afraid of pakistan.:pakistan::yahoo::yahoo:.:dance3::dance3:
:pakistan::china: Friendship is pain in the ***.

Back
Top Bottom