What's new

94% Indians see Pakistan, 83% China as a Threat | Australian Survey.

Wow, what the heck is wrong with India? If the survey accurately depicts average Indian's attitude, then India's democracy and so called "freedom of speech" is totally messed up. You might as well say Hitler was democratically elected. /rolleyes.

Oh, stop lecturing me about freedom of speech in China if you don't know Chinese and never visited Chinese websites or stepped inside China. Granted India's media has total freedom, I doubt any Indian media has any stations or reporters in China. Translation of foreign media does not equate independent reporting.

Here is a good start, all negative news and raving against the government.

http://bbs.tianya.cn/list-free-1.shtml

OMG terrible India education and public opinion guidance!

Please elaborate on the bolded part. :undecided:

My guess is the reason of such a high threat from Pakistan is mainly, its joint thunder fighter JF-17, popularly known in India's defence circles, as 'THE GAME CHANGER'

India has a lot of influence in Pakistan's main stream political parties, and has all the potential to retard the development and production of JFT.

JF-17? Known as "The Game Changer" in India?? I thought we already know it by a more appropriate name!! :D

83 % ( 94 %) must be Indians not Tamils (or muslims) as Tamils /muslims dont see China / Pakistan as their enemies !!

Behind China

What was that? Indians but not Tamils & Muslims?? You mean Sri Lankan Tamils and Pakistani Muslims? :undecided:

opinionS?83% have the same.
i doubt you can get such high rate even make a survey in Iran about US,or in south korea about north korea.
remember that in the thousands years history China only slightly kicked India once . while Britains rules you for 300 years,the end is that you fell in love with their language........
YOU ARE WELCOME TO RULE ME,BUT NEVER KICK MY @SS, OR ELSE I WILL HATE YOU FOR EVER!

We learn English as we see utility...even Chinese are trying to learn English.

And before 1962 India & China had very good relationship for thousands of years, there were both business & cultural exchanges. Indians didn't expect that China will declare war against India, that's why there was no troop buildup from Indian side in spite of knowing about China's troop buildup, and China could achieve 10:1 ratio of soldiers in their favor.
1962 was a breach of trust, and you know, once trust is broken, it is very difficult to repair the damage. And both of us are not even trying.

NOTHING NEW INDIANS are OBSESSED with Pakistan! and always take it as a big threat. I guess their complexes will never end.

It would rather say that Indians are getting a bit too much obsessed with pakistan. Every indian i have met here in UK recently starts off with annoying Questions about Kashmir and they start gloating about their big military. If a person studying in a university starts off with such stupid questions then there is something seriously wrong with indians.

Caste system violence, tainted food and malnutrition kill far more Indians than what we ever did

Isnt that obvious? As India grows stronger and keeps forging ahead more than Pakistan, Pakistani's contribution to Indian deaths would be lesser than Martians killing Indians.

That does not mean that terrorism from Pakistan is not a problem. Over decades Pakistani's have been taught to kill people in the name of Islam and Jehad...and India is suffering because of this.

i think india must work for their own domestic threats..Example dirty politics ,more social reforms..etc than thinking about other countries

Can you show this survey to the indian who opened the thread about Pakistanis being obsessed with Indians please?

i think india must work for their own domestic threats..Example dirty politics ,more social reforms..etc than thinking about other countries

Same goes for Pakistan too....you also have the same problems.

Back
Top Bottom