What's new

94% Indians see Pakistan, 83% China as a Threat | Australian Survey.

Lets talk about who is obsessed with whom? any Indians?
There's a MAJOR difference. Pakistan actively backs anti-Indian elements and has been behind attacks that have killed hundreds of innocents in India over the decades. Despite what some may like to claim, the same cannot be said for India. Pakistan has also started every war India and Paksitan have ever fought.

It shouldn't be surprising that Indians are more suspicious of Pakistanis than the reverse- one would expect that in fact.

My guess is the reason of such a high threat from Pakistan is mainly, its joint thunder fighter JF-17, popularly known in India's defence circles, as 'THE GAME CHANGER'

India has a lot of influence in Pakistan's main stream political parties, and has all the potential to retard the development and production of JFT.

Are you being serious sir?

This survey is full of cr@p.
Bangladesh is major security risk for India.

This survey is full of cr@p.
Bangladesh is major security risk for India.

Your rogue *** trigger happy *** border forces have BD blood on their hands, including that of an unarmed 14 year old girl

They should consider you the threat!

Your border forces have BD blood on their hands, including that of an unarmed 14 year old girl

They should consider you the threat!

Tragic incident. But these guys are just doing their (very difficult) job. Of they weren't there it'd be open season and India would collapse under the weight of the inflow of migrants from BD.

Please feel more glad for other things he says....

Pakistan is a fake country and Pakistan will be reunited with India and Pakistan has become a jurassic park

Pakistan has become a Jurassic park: Justice Markandey Katju

Pakistan a fake country, will reunite with India one day: Markandey Katju - India - DNA

Considering most Pakistanis find "indian" to be derogatory and highly demeaning term, this script of yours and your brilliant scholars will remain for Bollywood dreaming only

Never bad to dream though. We know how good you people are in this department :laugh::laugh:

Tragic incident. But these guys are just doing their (very difficult) job. Of they weren't there it'd be open season and India would collapse under the weight of the inflow of migrants from BD.

Yes yes.

We know how hard it is to distinguish between an armed threat and a 14 year old skinny girl.

Yes you are true!just think of these questions..you will get the reason.

*Who started all the Indo-Pak wars??

*Who beheaded our soldiers??

*Who mutilated Captn. Saurabh Kalia???

*Which agency is sponsoring terrorism in India???

*Who is protecting India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz saeed???

*Who protected Osama BL??

atleast we give opinions unlike poor chinese
opinionS?83% have the same.
i doubt you can get such high rate even make a survey in Iran about US,or in south korea about north korea.
remember that in the thousands years history China only slightly kicked India once . while Britains rules you for 300 years,the end is that you fell in love with their language........
YOU ARE WELCOME TO RULE ME,BUT NEVER KICK MY @SS, OR ELSE I WILL HATE YOU FOR EVER!

Yes yes.

We know how hard it is to distinguish between an armed threat and a 14 year old skinny girl.

I'm glad we've got an expert on the incident here on PDF. Pray tell me, what time if day did this occur? Did the girl respond to verbal warnings? What were the climatic conditions if the day? Was the girl alone? Why did she continue advancing towards the guards even after warning shots were fired? What business did she have being that close to the border with India?

:omghaha::omghaha: poor indians dont even know their own government if fooling them :lol:

indian govt: beta soo jao warna bhao ajaye ga and then mischeviously slips a cracken inside their bed :lol:

Please feel more glad for other things he says....

Pakistan is a fake country and Pakistan will be reunited with India and Pakistan has become a jurassic park

Pakistan has become a Jurassic park: Justice Markandey Katju

Pakistan a fake country, will reunite with India one day: Markandey Katju - India - DNA

Post reported.

Yes you are true!just think of these questions..you will get the reason.

*Who started all the Indo-Pak wars??

*Who beheaded our soldiers??

*Who mutilated Captn. Saurabh Kalia???

*Which agency is sponsoring terrorism in India???

*Who is protecting India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz saeed???

*Who protected Osama BL??

You must be terrified of Pakistan.

Welcome to India (Hindustan) Warning video contains **** and urine - YouTube

Indians should learn to mind their own business instead of being obsessed with Pakistanis and Chinese.

Don't you have any work. Digging $hjt from Internet and posting here ? Get a life! If I search youtube with your country name, the things that'll come out and if I post those here, you'll have a heart attack.

So look before you leap. Don't throw stones on others windows, when you stay in a Glasshouse.

Back
Top Bottom