What's new

94% Indians see Pakistan, 83% China as a Threat | Australian Survey.

Which media is "responsible" by your standards??? I can understand that you cannot imagine the concept of a free media in your political system. We know that freedom of media comes at a price...which includes sensational reporting...but Indian people have consciously agreed to pay that price...

Free choice is a difficult concept for them to master. Give them some centuries and they may just begin to see the point. ;)

Don't worry. If the time comes for "targeted strikes inside Pakistan" and that is deemed the best option, that will be done.

Indian wet dream :lol:
As if Pakistan wont respond to targeted strikes...
We are not your sissy govt

Yahoo yahoo yeah we won. Take that China :yahoo:

You can have it. :P

Officially, India sees Pakistan as the biggest threat, and the USA sees Iran as the biggest threat.

However I feel that both secretly see China as the biggest threat, the decision makers see it like that anyway. They just prefer not to say it in the open due to the enormous economic interests.

Our era of "keeping a low profile" is over, now we have to defend on all fronts.

Indian wet dream :lol:
As if Pakistan wont respond to targeted strikes...
We are not your sissy govt

You didn't after the Osama strike.

Anyway, as I said, I hope Pakistan works with us to eliminate the menace and that will also eliminate people like Malik Ishaq who are the real threat to you. We just wish you safety and good sense.

Free choice is a difficult concept for them to master. Give them some centuries and they may just begin to see the point. ;)

I dont think they will. The Chinese mind is an entirely different animal..... They act in extremes:taz:

So one day they decide to ride the Marxist - Leninist bus... they run full speed without brakes... through the great leap forward and the cultural revolution... Chairman Mao's foot at full throttle.. and CRASH:no:... killing a few million of the passengers... anyone who disagrees to board the bus is killed...

After that bus breaks...they take the capitalist bus...and are now running without brakes in 180 degree opposite direction.... crash is imminent again because only the accelerator can be used... steering and brakes are taboo:lol:

You didn't after the Osama strike.

Anyway, as I said, I hope Pakistan works with us to eliminate the menace and that will also eliminate people like Malik Ishaq who are the real threat to you. We just wish you safety and good sense.

Pakistan didnt have guts to respond to US... Plus how could Pakistan...

US doesnt equal India though.

And I also hope people like Malik Ishaq are killed

So your claim "More like we will cut you in half" is bogus.

After all it is you guys who claim that we have attacked you uncountable times after 1971. :lol:

Frankly, I am not interested in this silly "tu tu main main".

I don't see you people as my enemies. I wish Pakistan well and I want India to maintain a distance from Pakistan.

Our real struggles are with poverty and social ills. Externalizing it may seem easy but the real struggles are within and it will take decades of hard work to set things right.

I dont think they will. The Chinese mind is an entirely different animal..... They act in extremes:taz:

So one day they decide to ride the Marxist - Leninist bus... they run full speed without brakes... through the great leap forward and the cultural revolution... Chairman Mao's foot at full throttle.. and CRASH:no:... killing a few million of the passengers... anyone who disagrees to board the bus is killed...

After that bus breaks...they take the capitalist bus...and are now running without brakes in 180 degree opposite direction.... crash is imminent again because only the accelerator can be used... steering and brakes are taboo:lol:

And what is India's story?
Going high speed because there is slimy shits & **** on the rail? :rofl:

Frankly, I am not interested in this silly "tu tu main main".

I don't see you people as my enemies. I wish Pakistan well and I want India to maintain a distance from Pakistan.

Our real struggles are with poverty and social ills. Externalizing it may seem easy but the real struggles are within and it will take decades of hard work to set things right.

Fair enough. :)

Kashmir

Many explanations have been offered for the bloodshed and unrest in the Kashmir Valley. An overwhelming majority of Indians polled (93%) consider that forces within Pakistan use the Kashmir issue as a reason to continue fighting with India. A very large majority (85%) agree that extremists use the Kashmir issue to justify terrorism. Substantial minorities agree with other reasons offered as explanations for violence in Kashmir: 47% consider the security forces in Kashmir as too harsh; 43% believe that many Kashmiris do not want to be part of India; and 42% of respondents consider that these governments of India and of Jammu and Kashmir have not done enough to improve the lives of ordinary Kashmiris. Due to political and security sensitivities, surveys for this poll were not conducted in Jammu and Kashmir.

Its true ,,& the main reason is the extremists in Kashmir,Till ppl like yasin Malik are thr ,,,development wont happen,,
This idiot was the 1 who opposed strong business delegation, including Ratan Tata and Kumar Mangalam Birla, to a state seeking more investments. Clean scums like them ,,Our kashmir ll bcme better.

Back
Top Bottom