What's new

9-year-old Pakistani boy to undergo heart surgery in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys the hospital cost in pakistan is lower than india,also if u have to come to india,travel cost occurs,they can get treated in pakistan itself right?why r they coming to india???????

guys the hospital cost in pakistan is lower than india,also if u have to come to india,travel cost occurs,they can get treated in pakistan itself right?why r they coming to india???????
To inquire that Taj Mahal was a temple :lol:

Case closed, we do a favor and get ridculed for helping out a neighbor because they had to pay. Don't they have doctors in Pakistan? :what:

Anyways this thread is completely pointless. Hope the kid gets better. Jai Hind

Case closed, we do a favor and get ridculed for helping out a neighbor because they had to pay.

Don't they have doctors in Pakistan? :what:

Anyways this thread is completely pointless. Hope the kid gets better. Jai Hind

This thread is indeed a waste of bandwidth. NO favour you have done to us in this case so dont try to throw dust in eyes of the world.

PERIOD. Time to move on nothing to debate here.

This thread is indeed a waste of bandwidth. NO favour you have done to us in this case so dont try to throw dust in eyes of the world.

PERIOD. Time to move on nothing to debate here.

No favor to me, but salutes to the doctors who would operate on the so called "rivals" across the border. :cheers:

My humble question is
The hospital cost in pakistan is lower than india,also if u have to come to india,travel cost occurs,they can get treated in pakistan itself right?why r they coming to india???????

not able to answer my question or feeling jealous....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
don't give one line answers...
Dont Reply to One liner answers.......;) Believe it or not i am thinking to goto India to Investigate on this matter which will decide the future of the world....And i am thinking of getting medical visa so that you can open and waste bandwidth of defence.pk once again.

My humble question is
The hospital cost in pakistan is lower than india,also if u have to come to india,travel cost occurs,they can get treated in pakistan itself right?why r they coming to india???????
My honest answer....You might have good doctors...I've never been to hospitals too much but just an assumtion....

2ndly The point of the thread is you being generous to us on operating that boy....Where that go? Why changing topic......????

Dont Reply to One liner answers.......;) Believe it or not i am thinking to goto India to Investigate on this matter which will decide the future of the world....And i am thinking of getting medical visa so that you can open and waste bandwidth of defence.pk once again.
it would be great if u answered my question before ur post
will u answer or not?
please let me know...:azn:

My honest answer....You might have good doctors...I've never been to hospitals too much but just an assumtion....

2ndly The point of the thread is you being generous to us on operating that boy....Where that go? Why changing topic......????

Oh finally....:victory::victory:
today it will rain,i think so....:yahoo:

it would be great if u answered my question before ur post
will u answer or not?
please let me know...:azn:
I replied your answer before this post....Please check...

oh my god, look at this thread! people are debating over whether to thank or not! for god's sake, thanks is not something to be asked for, its something to be given sincerely.

As for the kid getting treated, well its good for him, and good for the hospital, but doesnt change much in the context of Indo-Pak relations.

A child's life was saved. lets not bring politics into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom