What's new

9-year-old Pakistani boy to undergo heart surgery in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it really necessary to open a whole thread to boast about a nine year old boy getting heart surgery at a hospital in India :disagree:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar for GOD sake its the thread for flame hate troll? hum kab phly inssan phir pakistani bany gay?

Was it really necessary to open a whole thread to boast about a nine year old boy getting heart surgery at a hospital in India :disagree:

Even i think similar..:tup::tup:
It would have been apt if it was from US,China or maybe even turkey.

Manipal is good.......but Narayan hirudyalaya specifically excels in such surgeries......u know at this one institute the total number of heart Sx is more than the combined total of Malaysia and Singapore........but in article sadly they didn't mention type of Sx to be done and neither the type of disease....poor journalism....

Last edited:
But if something similar happens from your side , we would surely say "thanks" as a matter of appreciation.

Well NO its simple health tourism where the patients are customers and the doctors are service providers simple as that.

On another note we can find desparados only in India seeking thanks over such tourism whereas we see people both from India and Pakistan go to West, US and so on for medical treatment but we dont hear those countries asking us to thank them because they provided health facilities against charges.

This is a shadowy news portal and as far as i know it belongs to bharat.

On another note there are many cases where people from both sides have been provided help by both countries so nothing to be boastful of

That too by paying charges But again Indians are Indians they love to play saint, victim card

Well NO its simple health tourism where the patients are customers and the doctors are service providers simple as that.

On another note we can find desparados only in India seeking thanks over such tourism whereas we see people both from India and Pakistan go to West, US and so on for medical treatment but we dont hear those countries asking us to thank them because they provided health facilities against charges.

On another note there are many cases where people from both sides have been provided help by both countries so nothing to be boastful of

That too by paying charges But again Indians are Indians they love to play saint, victim card

jana ji one thks plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz .i beg for ur one thks to india

Will the doctor do it for free.......IF not its pure business deal.....What comments you want from Pakistani members.
THE THING IS THAT GUY OPERATED BY A INDIAN DOCTOR,IN FUTURE MAY SHOUT ANTI-INDIA SLOGANS IN RALLY ON STREETS LED BY SAAED

THE THING IS THAT GUY OPERATED BY A INDIAN DOCTOR,IN FUTURE MAY SHOUT ANTI-INDIA SLOGANS IN RALLY ON STREETS LED BY SAAED
So ask the doctor not to operate him for money ....Simple....

Health tourism it is. Providing immediate emergency visa, providing good/best care at the cheapest of rates is indeed a good thing.

Not so long ago Akram had his wife treated in India when he has to crash land due to the critical condition of his wife. Humanity and appreciation are 2 good features, believe me.

You would understand it if you, for a second take away the tag of "india basher/hater" from the forehead and ask the patient when he return back home how we treated him. I wonder whether he will get the same compassion in US, or even your country itself.

Dont bring off topic things. It may lead to flames in a nice thread.

It's not the matter of being a "saint" the whole thread was to show the humanitarian act of bringing Pakistani patients into India. Jeez don't you people appreciate anything?

Besides I agree there was no need to create a complete thread about this, as it was unnecessary. Hope everything works out for the patient though. :cheers:

It does Depend on Faith of the parents of that child in sending him to a doctor Serving in a Hostile Country Rather than Sending them to the Best Pakistani Hospital, And I do Not think that Pakistan Establishments are so weak that They cannot even do a Heart Surgery, So the Idea of bringing that Child Here Is for a Free treatment and More over Treatments In India are Costlier than In any part of the World for Sure, And If It wasnt for free, They would Have gone elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom