What's new

9-year-old Pakistani boy to undergo heart surgery in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Your rates are lower than the US and Canada. Those who can afford US and Western doctors they prefer to go there.

Now its not our fault if you are cheaper :angel:

Out of the total medical tourists coming to India Europeans and American have a noticable percentage here is it

• Bangladesh/Nepal/Sri Lanka 19%
• Iraq 18 %
• Middle East 16 %
• Africa 9%
• Afghanistan 9%
• Europe 6%
• USA 4%

• * Non resident Indians from all countries 22%

Because Your rates are lower than the US and Canada. Those who can afford US and Western doctors they prefer to go there.

Now its not our fault if you are cheaper :angel:
and will ur loved high tech hospital in west provide u free surgeries...
answer me for this lets see...

Out of the total medical tourists coming to India Europeans and American have a noticable percentage here is it

• Bangladesh/Nepal/Sri Lanka 19%
• Iraq 18 %
• Middle East 16 %
• Africa 9%
• Afghanistan 9%
• Europe 6%
• USA 4%

• * Non resident Indians from all countries 22%

:agree: i know. The only thing i want to know how many times you asked them to say YOU THANKS for the paid treatment ???

@mjnaushad

don't u see earlier post which say 11 **** children got frre of cost surgeries in india..
any problems with eyes??

@mjnaushad

don't u see earlier post which say 11 **** children got frre of cost surgeries in india..
any problems with eyes??
Free in sense that Parent wont pay the NGOs will pay the fee ......

:agree: i know. The only thing i want to know how many times you asked them to say YOU THANKS for the paid treatment ???

I dont know but i have this habit of saying thanks for every service free or paid. ( got this from UK years during masters).

I say it to my vegetable vendor or to my boss on salary day.

I say it to the electricity bill collector and to the taxi driver.

I dont know, it depends on a particular persons mindset and its upto them.

You do one thing next time u visit an hospital and after u pay the bills and if the doctor treated is in vicinity give him/her a big stare. LOL

guys just drop this,they'll never appreciate this....they just underestimate....

bwahahahahahahh good decision.

On a serious note stop being desparados. You are the service providers and we are the customers paying you simple as that.

This thread reminds me of those potato trade thread where Indians were hell bent on forcing us to say thank you because you were selling us potatoes and we were paying for the same

I dont know but i have this habit of saying thanks for every service free or paid. ( got this from UK years during masters).

I say it to my vegetable vendor or to my boss on salary day.

I say it to the electricity bill collector and to the taxi driver.

I dont know it depends on a particular persons mindset and its upto them.

You do one thing next time u visit an hospital and after u pay the bills and if the doctor treated is in vicinity give him/her a big stare. LOL

Benny you well here you are comparing two different things most of us do such thanks which you mentioned its more to do with self projection in the public ;) and we all do so.

Here on forum presenting something which as usual business as something out of the way is merely frustrated attempt to get attention

On a serious note stop being desparados. You are the service providers and we are the customers paying you simple as that.

This thread reminds me of those potato trade thread where Indians were hell bent on forcing us to say thank you because you were selling us potatoes and we were paying for the same

I guess you ate lots of potatos during those trading days. LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bwahahahahahahh

Benny you well here you are comparing two different things most of us do such thanks which you mentioned its more to do with self projection in the public ;) and we all do so.

Here on forum presenting something which as usual business as something out of the way is merely frustrated attempt to get attention

Okay. Just dont say thanks . After all a thanks in a forum doesnt matter much and people have no business or right to ask or give thanks.

Thanks will be duly delivered by the boy and his parents and thats what matters most..

I dont need any thanks , why should i ? is it a redeemable coupon which i can cash it on bank.. no no noooooo...

So keep ur thanks with u .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom