What's new

9 Injured as Iranian Airliner Makes Emergency Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our own line. Infact sanctions on Iran were pushed from the EU and we agree in that matter with USA. An Iran with nuclear weapons is a security risk for europe.

Iran will get nuclear weapons anyway if it wanted them. Not much anyone can do.

Germany is still too afraid of US power and it should not be. US is in irreversible decline.

You're right. Germany should follow a power like Bangladesh. :rofl:

Laugh as much as you like but you may like to know that Bangladesh only gained independence in 1971. It started with literally nothing.

While it may not be the best country in the world, at least it's population gets 3 meals a day and is making steady progress in terms of improving it's economy with each passing year.

@rahi2357

Don't try to make the argument into a physics problem. It's very simple. The West is in the position of power. You decided that they need to be your enemy and your actions caused a series of sanctions designed to stop the flow of Western goods into Iran.

Semantics about human rights etc... are irrelevant here. Focus on the meat of the matter: the sanctions and how to have them removed. Nobody needs Iran, Iran needs the world. If Iran wants to act like a little child, these are the consequences.

Iran will get nuclear weapons anyway if it wanted them. Not much anyone can do.

Germany is still too afraid of US power and it should not be. US is in irreversible decline.

They will not get nuclear weapons as you can see right now. We set on our agenda that we will not allow this security risk. And yes the EU would be in danger then.

This is not about USA. This is important for our interests and interests. I don´t trust a Mullah regime with such a responsibility. Do you honestly believe i place my life, my friends and family lifes in the hands of the Mullahs? The sanctions worked and Iran is going back to act responsible and i that is positive.

P.s.: No need to insult other countries. Bangladesh is not part of this conflict.

Last edited:
Are you stupid? This guy pretends to be more German/European than Europeans themselves.
He's just an insecure retard whom goes from forum to forum pretending to be "pure white" due to his inferiority complex.

I don't see that. You probably see that due to your own insecurity issues. I don't agree with everything he says, but there is no need to get personal.

torke khar, this was something that needed to be posted about this "pure white" European whom goes forum to forum acting more Europeans than Europeans themselves.
By the way, learn how to properly spell retard before using it against someone. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of using it against me.

You're a retard and you will remain a retard for the rest of your life.
Personal pictures of members should not be posted in these forums without their permission.

@Aeronaut , @Manticore

You call me insecure yet you change your flags once every few days. Why were you flying Iranian flags not very long ago? You call me insecure? pathetic.

I have already full well explained why I changed my flag.
For your information, the first flag on your left is your country of birth, the flag next to it is supposed to be your current location.

For your information, the first flag on your left is your country of birth, the flag next to it is supposed to be your current location.

No that is wrong for flag info, the new rules are flag on the left is supposed to show where you are originally from. Many people had their flags changed for this reason heck I had my flag changed just so shit would be fair to them. I was born right here in USA. :)

Yeah whatever. You call me insecure? Learn to be proud of who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom