What's new

9 Injured as Iranian Airliner Makes Emergency Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
merica is an Evil Empire but you should have figured out by now. So Iran is foremost self to be blamed for not replacing their Western planes with Russian Planes which are cheaper and free from sanctions
Tupolev didnt work out well , i guess sokhoi is our only chance besides our national plane :tup:

STFU terrorist supporter . Go fook yourself cause after saddam , its your turn

@Serpentine please end him in this thread :)

Why so agressive? No need to insult. I said not one insult and i explained you calm and in a nice way, why i see sanctions as important in such cases. Iraq misused german technology and that shows why such regimes must be sanctioned. That is my opinion about this.

Sorry I'm not buying the link here. If a passenger plane is unsafe to fly due to deferred maintenance, it shouldn't be in the sky.

What does Iran have to do for all sanctions to be removed including buying military hardware ?

Is it all about stopping the nuclear program or regime change

that's right man !! so lets face the real us

no human rights and any gadget is legal to reach goal. the same story for supporting terrorists of al nussra in syria.

The EU does not support al nusra in syria.

Tell me, why we should support a country that is openly hostile towards us? How can you insult us and then want business? I dont understand this.

America is an Evil Empire but you should have figured out by now. So Iran is foremost self to be blamed for not replacing their Western planes with Russian Planes which are cheaper and free from sanctions

Superjet_100_first_display.jpg

Since the Sukhoi SuperJet is build with european components its selling into Iran falls also under the sanctions and is blocked.

Tell me, why we should support a country that is openly hostile towards us? How can you insult us and then want business? I dont understand this.

Since the Sukhoi SuperJet is build with european components its selling into Iran falls also under the sanctions and is blocked.

nope the parts were only developed by western countries

i just say usa can't have both. supporting human rights and putting pressure on people. again ! sanctions for drugs and airlines only hurt people.
you say they do so maybe people change the government but whatever the reason be does not matter man!
you can't point a gun at someone and at the same time say i love you. that's all

i just say usa can't have both. supporting human rights and putting pressure on people. again ! sanctions for drugs and airlines only hurt people.
you say they do so maybe people change the government but whatever the reason be does not matter man!
you can't point a gun at someone and at the same time say i love you. that's all

What solution you suppose? That we sell airplanes to a criminal regime that threats our allies with death and destruction?

That we sell airplanes
again , who the phaak are u ? read the title !! does it say anything about germany ? :lol:

why do have such a complex inferiority complex ? :lol: thats some heavy pathetic shyt :lol:

criminal regime that threats our allies with death and destruction?
the only ones who have killed people through history are blood sucking germens :)

isnt holocaust , WW2 enough ? havent u killed enough of people ?

@MarkusS :

Why does EU follow the US line anymore?

US is losing it's position as the sole superpower.

Germany should lead the EU to have an independent foreign policy There is no reason for a country like Germany to suffer with the decline of US power.

STFU and dont talk when dont know shyt , okey >?

with 6 posts , its too early to be in non-spam list , so wait for it .

US has been denying maintenance and also has denied selling new planes .

Iranians are geniuses, right ? You create all kinds of super-weapons, you can surely figure out a simple airplane.

What solution you suppose? That we sell airplanes to a criminal regime that threats our allies with death and destruction?
i did not say that. my solution is that usa shut the f.. up and forget about pretending to support human rights :D lol
by the way government does not run airlines here. so these sanctions are only pressure on civil people and companies .
anyway due to nuclear deal these sanctions are being cancelled step by step and i wish better relations between countries.

@MarkusS :

Why does EU follow the US line anymore?

US is losing it's position as the sole superpower.

Germany should lead the EU to have an independent foreign policy There is no reason for a country like Germany to suffer with the decline of US power.

We have our own line. Infact sanctions on Iran were pushed from the EU and we agree in that matter with USA. An Iran with nuclear weapons is a security risk for europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom