What's new

9 Injured as Iranian Airliner Makes Emergency Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
hooof thanks god all the passengers are ok . i wish sanctions end sooner and this shit never happen again.

@Abii come on man ! see the both sides please. they got problem with islamic republic? that's ok they can boycott whatever they want related to government but sanctions for drugs and civilian airlines is nothing to do with government but with people. and i don't know where is their human rights now.
So you're allowed to fund terrorists, but they're not allowed to keep the technology that they INVENTED AND CREATED from you? Where's the logic in that?

hooof thanks god all the passengers are ok . i wish sanctions end sooner and this shit never happen again.

@Abii come on man ! see the both sides please. they got problem with islamic republic? that's ok they can boycott whatever they want related to government but sanctions for drugs and civilian airlines is nothing to do with government but with people. and i don't know where is their human rights now.

They have various options.

1. Leave Iran and move to a safer country where they can use safe airplanes

2. topple their corrupt government

3. don´t fly and use the bike

aiviation is a double use industry. And we have the right to make deals with evryone we want and also with who we don´t make business.

The iranian regime acts nicer now and both USA and EU eased sanction on this to allow repairs. So i see no problem.

RETARD , no one begged anyone for anything . khaak too saret

chiz khol , i thought my OP was clear ? :lol:
Of course you're not Haman. You never beg, that's beneath you. You just say **** this and **** that b/c they don't want to sell you their planes, the planes they created. That's not begging of course, that's something totally different.

yawwn

So you're allowed to fund terrorists, but they're not allowed to keep the technology that they INVENTED AND CREATED from you? Where's the logic in that?

please separate people from the government.. i am just saying these sanctions for drugs and airlines just hurt people. of course they don't have this right. imagine somebody hit you because he hates islamic repablic .then is it logical?
it's funny cuz at the same time they are pretending to support people and human rights

Last edited:
please separate people from the government.. i am just saying these sanctions for drugs and airlines just hurt people. of course they don't have this right. imagine somebody hit you because he hates islamic repablic .then is it logical?
it's funny cuz at the same time they are pretending that they are supporting people and human rights

Rahi, the point behind this is to put enough pressure on the people so the regime is under pressure. Sanctions are meant to hurt. Thats the idea behind it. Iran can also sanction us. You are a free country. Do it.

Do you know the german corporation Karl Kolb AG? I would call that much more "owned" towards Iran than delaying Merkel flight for two hours. The Karl Kolb AG got a special permission from chancellor Helmut Kohl to sell certain chemicals to iraq in the 80th.
so you admit you sold terrorist sadam chemicals to kill iranian civilians ?

huh yeah i forgot !! after all your race is a blood sucking shit seeking people who have done nothing but killing .

the fate of saddam LOL :

saddamhanged.png

And your scource:
u calimed that iran air has begged EU , i wanted the sources for that .

not this piece of shit u gave me :)

so you admit you sold terrorist sadam chemicals to kill iranian civilians ?

huh yeah i forgot !! after all your race is a blood sucking shit seeking people who have done nothing but killing .

the fate of saddam LOL :

saddamhanged.png

Germans are barbarians throughout history.

I would never support barbaric Germany over brother Iran. Germans are still the most racist people in Europe afaik.

Oh and more recently...thats also a little bit more costly than a 2 hour plane delay:

Iran lays blame for Stuxnet worm on Siemens • The Register

Thanks for Siemens Irans little nuclear program went high wire with a loss of hundreds of centrifuges.

OWNED? :nana:
so on topic !!! @Serpentine

germen drone hacked by iran :lol:

The Aviationist » German Heron Drone Hacked

I would never support barbaric Germany over brother Iran. Germans are still the most racist people in Europe afaik.
Tnx bro , but this has nothing to do with barbar germens .

the guy has some serious inferiority complex and jumped in out of no where .....

Thanks so much again

Good to know everyone is safe and alive. @haman10
thank u bro

America is an Evil Empire but you should have figured out by now. So Iran is foremost self to be blamed for not replacing their Western planes with Russian Planes which are cheaper and free from sanctions

Superjet_100_first_display.jpg

I admit nothing. Wha admitt something that has be known for decades. It was even made in public. Chancellor Kohl signed the contracts. There was even a public debate in the Bundestag and then foreign minister Genscher said he personal signed the papers to allow the export. Iraq bought the chemicals official to exterminate agriculture pests and vermin. What he finally did with it was not in german responsibility. I find it unfortunate that Saddam commited such crimes. At least he got punished.
STFU terrorist supporter . Go fook yourself cause after saddam , its your turn

@Serpentine please end him in this thread :)

Rahi, the point behind this is to put enough pressure on the people so the regime is under pressure. Sanctions are meant to hurt. Thats the idea behind it. Iran can also sanction us. You are a free country. Do it.
that's right man !! so lets face the real us

no human rights and any gadget is legal to reach goal. the same story for supporting terrorists of al nussra in syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom