What's new

9 Injured as Iranian Airliner Makes Emergency Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a racist troll whom goes to forum to forums acting like a white Europeans. I can post evidence of his racism here too.
Torke khar.

You don't get it, do you? For all İ care, he could be screaming sieg heil all day long, that still doesn't justify you publishing privat matters of him here on pdf.

Are you stupid? This guy pretends to be more German/European than Europeans themselves.
He's just an insecure retard whom goes from forum to forum pretending to be "pure white" due to his inferiority complex.

Well he does look white to me from that pic LOL, not all white people are blond hair blue eyes. Most of my white friends are brunettes themselves.

You don't get it, do you? For all İ care, he could be screaming sieg heil all day long, that still doesn't justify you publishing privat matters of him here on pdf.
Cry me a river. It's not private matter because he is sending that picture from forum to forum.
It seems you're too slow to get that fact.

US inhumane sanctions at work !!

yet again , bravery and professionalism of iranian pilot saves lifes after the plane's landing gears failed .

So , where is humanity now ? where are the human rights activists now ? when it comes to gay rights they're all barking and spewing shit all over !! but where are those inhumane dogs now ? what happens to the rights of these people to live ?

what happens to rights of those pregnant women in the plane ? to the rights of their kids ?

you can go phoook yourself . shame on you all hypocrites !!

this is what our pilot showed u today :

keep-calm-and-go-fvck-yourself-1.png

======================================================================

TEHRAN (FNA)- An Iranian Airlines jet made an emergency landing in the Southeastern city of Zahedan on Saturday, a spokesman of Iran's Red Crescent Society said.
The Aseman airliner was on route from the Northeastern city of Mashhad to Zahedan city in the Southeast with 135 passengers on board, Hossein Derakhshan told FNA.

Derakhshan said 9 people, mostly outpatients, were injured during the landing, adding that 2 pregnant women were taken to a nearby hospital, while the rest were treated at the airport’s medical center.

According to the RC official, the passenger jet made the emergency landing after a malfunction in its wheels.

13930220000690_PhotoI.jpg

BnRNCiCIQAA3wIO.jpg:large

@mohsen @Serpentine @DESERT FIGHTER @KingMamba @Ostad @rahi2357 @kollang @chak de INDIA @KRAIT @Hazzy997 and others
These are the same hypocrites who fire bombed Dresden, a non-militarized city of Germany in 1945 and baked hundreds of thousands of German civilians alive, the same hypocrites who first used Nukes on a defeated Japan twice, and same hypocrites who cooked alive hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese with the use of NaPalm during the Vietnam war. They are the same hypocrites who invaded Iraq under the false pretext of WMD's and indirectly caused the deaths of more than 1 million Iraqis and turned Iraq into a Al-Qaeda haven.

You seriously think they would care about Iranian civilians???

Well he does look white to me from that pic LOL, not all white people are blond hair blue eyes. Most of my white friends are brunettes themselves.

I posted it because he is a racist troll whom insulted Iranians on different forums, calling them "arabs" in a insulting way.
He looks like Indonesian or something.

America is an Evil Empire but you should have figured out by now. So Iran is foremost self to be blamed for not replacing their Western planes with Russian Planes which are cheaper and free from sanctions

Superjet_100_first_display.jpg
the engine use USA technology and for that reason you can't sell us the plane and it was the reason you could not deliver the TU-204 that we wanted.

No that is wrong for flag info, the new rules are flag on the left is supposed to show where you are originally from. Many people had their flags changed for this reason heck I had my flag changed just so shit would be fair to them. I was born right here in USA. :)

Haha... so the flag on your left is supposed to be for the side that you cheer for? :lol:

I posted it because he is a racist troll whom insulted Iranians on different forums, calling them "arabs" in a insulting way.
He looks like Indonesian or something.

Indonesians have mongoloid features and if he says that he is a dick head but he may just not know any better considering most Westerners think all easterners are either Arab or Chinese LOL.

Haha... so the flag on your left is supposed to be for the side that you cheer for? :lol:

Yeah basically. :lol: Although I cheer for both Pakistan and US depending on the topic. :pakistan::usflag:

Cry me a river. It's not private matter because he is sending that picture from forum to forum.
It seems you're too slow to get that fact.

The one that's slow is you. İ can find many pictures of people here around the net, that they published themselves.
That doesn't mean İ can republish them anyware that İ want, especially to use it against that person.

Retards like you have no shame, you just try to cover up the insecurity with idiocy.
Congratulations for that, you accomplished your mission.

Indonesians have mongoloid features and if he says that he is a dick head but he may just not know any better considering most Westerners think all easterners are either Arab or Chinese LOL.

Yeah basically. :lol: Although I cheer for both Pakistan and US depending on the topic. :pakistan::usflag:

I can prove he did by posting his comment. It was send to a different member on a forum for Iranian military.
He knew Iranian are Persians but posted that comment to be insulting/racist.

He certainly does not like an average European. Trust me, I live in the UK. People see him as an Asian from that general area of Malaysia etc.

They will not get nuclear weapons as you can see right now. We set on our agenda that we will not allow this security risk. And yes the EU would be in danger then.

This is not about USA. This is important for our interests and interests. I don´t trust a Mullah regime with such a responsibility. Do you honestly believe i place my life, my friends and family lifes in the hands of the Mullahs? The sanctions worked and Iran is going back to act responsible and i that is positive.

P.s.: No need to insult other countries. Bangladesh is not part of this conflict.
well , hope you are aware that after 20 years of blah blah blah the western countries still failed to show any proof of militarization in Iran nuclear program and every claim that they dared to show their proof were proven fake and wrong in just several hours

The one that's slow is you. İ can find many pictures of people here around the net, that they published themselves.
That doesn't mean İ can republish them anyware that İ want, especially to use it against that person.

Retards like you have no shame, you just try to cover up the insecurity with idiocy.
Congratulations for that, you accomplished your mission.

It seems you're too thick. I don't wonder why since you're a torke khar.
He send that picture to someone trying to claim he is pure white European, and that member posted it in a thread. He also posted pictures in threads etc. It's hardly a private matter. If I hacked his facebook and took the picture then that would be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom