What's new

9 Injured as Iranian Airliner Makes Emergency Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything is fine then why Iran goverment said they will buy 400 planes after sanctions are lifted?
everythings fine for now , but the planes are aging and iran pushing hard for its own national plane .

might not make it in time

firstly you didnt answer me , why did you put IRI flag with the name of allah on it as your country flag ? huh ?

secondly , we are building our own national passenger plane just so you know and everythings fine :)

no ones hurt :) i was just pointing out to hypocrisy :)
It's very simple. First flag shows where I was born and second flag shows my country of residence at present time. I was born in the Islamic Republic. I thought the self proclaimed brain surgeon would be able to figure such simple things out all on his own.

Good, I'm happy for you. Keep at it. Maybe by 2050 you'll have something that can get you across the country without killing you.

Again, if you hate them, don't beg them for their technology. Isn't that kind of pathetic? Don't you feel embarrassed? You hate them, you burn their flag and say death to them, but then call them names when they keep their planes from you.

everythings fine for now , but the planes are aging and iran pushing hard for its own national plane .

It may never make it, not even Russia and China can compete with West when it comes to passenger planes.

Haman...Iran does not build an own airplane. Your government is not telling you the truth. Wake up please...

And let me ask you one thing, who should buy this airplane? And where should it land when USA, EU, Japan, Australia, New zealand and most of the arab world does not give it permission and license? I won´t even talk about the fact that Iran has 0 experience in engines and avionics at hand.

Haman, with all respect but your insults are not helping your cause.

1. It is not just americans, we europeans also don´t seel you Airbus

2. We already eased sanctions a bit to allow at least some basic repairs

We live in a free world my friend. If you act in a way that we don´t like we can stop business with you. We must not sell you our airplanes and you must not buy them. You can´t force someone to sell something to someone who insults you as "dog" and other things.

Be friendly, trustful and we can deal with you with no problem, like we did before. You can only blame your regime for this. And no, if the people would have died in this crash, i would see it as tragic accident and the regime would be responsible for this.
Basically to them, it's never their fault. It's always somebody other then them that's done wrong. They're always the victims and if you disagree with them, "**** you" will be their response.

so much for a person who gets banned on a weekly daily for insulting others :)

who cares about EU ? i'm talking about a worth mentioning country , US :lol:

now bug off :)

who is WE ? delusional again ? lol

Who cares about EU? Iran does, after all our Sanctions smashed it down and since we blocked buying iranian oil living standards dropped down the toilet in Iran. Germany alone was one of your biggest tradepartners before the sanctions were put in place. :)

Again, if you hate them, don't beg them for their technology. Isn't that kind of pathetic? Don't you feel embarrassed? You hate them, you burn their flag and say death to them, but then call them names when they keep their planes from you.
i never burned anyones flags in my life , and i and 69.999.000 other iranians never did that in their life . maybe a hundred angry iranians . but you cannot generalize people .

did i ask for their tech ? where did i do that ? yo mad ?

i was just showing the hypocrisy , thats all .... :)

Basically to them, it's never their fault. It's always somebody other then them that's done wrong. They're always the victims and if you disagree with them, "**** you" will be their response.

Not anymore. Afterall they beg now for the sanctions being lifted.

Iran does, after all our Sanctions smashed it down and since we blocked buying iranian oil living standards dropped down the toilet in Iran
toilet is your leaders massacring half of the world in 2 WWs :)

i never burned anyones flags in my life , and i and 69.999.000 other iranians never did that in their life . maybe a hundred angry iranians . but you cannot generalize people .

Its not hypocrisy. Its being firm and hard in your actions. The sanctions forced iran to behave in a moderate way. Its working.

Last edited:

Despite your constant "you mad" wise cracks, it's obvious to everyone that reads this thread that it's you who's lost his cool and composure.

You're asking for the fruit of their labor. They created all of the things you're asking for. Why do you think you deserve their hard work when you see them as your enemy?

Stop begging if you hate them so much.

Stop begging if you hate them so much.
RETARD , no one begged anyone for anything . khaak too saret

chiz khol , i thought my OP was clear ? :lol:

hooof thanks god all the passengers are ok . i wish sanctions end sooner and this shit never happen again.

@Abii come on man ! see the both sides please. they got problem with islamic republic? that's ok they can boycott whatever they want related to government but sanctions for drugs and civilian airlines has nothing to do with government but with people. and i don't know where is their human rights now.

beg some low lifes like u ?

we better die in our bloods before doing so ? :lol:

piece of **** @Serpentine

Iran Air begegd the EU to not be placed on the black list. All Iranian airlines are banned from entering EU airspace because safety issues. Iran Air was spared as a sign of goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom