What's new

8 Chinese submarines approval & used western subs talks

Oh bhai kindly take some basic maths classes.

1 billion = 100 crore
1 trillion = 100 billion.

1 $ = 100 Pkrs.

So 5 $ billion = 5 trillion PKRs
genius you should be taking those classes and shut the f up about things u dont know
there is a difference between trillion and kharab
pakistans entire fedral budget last year was 4.2 trillion (44 billion$ at the time )
1 billion=1000 million=100 crores
100 billion= 1kharab=.1trillion
1 trillion has 1000 billions just google it if u dont believe me

The S20, in normal state, is reported to lack AIP system. It was reportedly THE main difference compared to Yuan class. However it is also said that due to modular design of S20 an AIP can be easily fitted as well as some other equipment/sensors. Now the real question will be, Is PN going to get these subs WITH API, because if not that it is waste of resources and the same 5bn dollars can be spent on more lethal machine in smaller numbers. A S20 with no API and SLCM wont be such a great idea. I hope the plan is not to get S20 from China and then later fit these with AIP from some western country as that LATER may well never come. We have seen the dragging issue with Agosta 90b as well.

All that is, IF we are actually going for S20 now and this whole things do not ends up like PN getting Qing or PN getting U214...

is there going to be ToT? we had some with the Agosta 90Bs too but i don't think the ToT was used wisely then.

btw how loud are these S20s? after all it is more or less heavily influenced from the Kilo class Russian sub.

That is because of the AIP MESMA technology which was not transferred, those packages came sealed and were integrated to the submarines , So what is the point of building new Agosta 90s when one can not have the main technology of AIP and has to buy it sealed.
With China Pakistan will have total ToT of Stirling cycle AIP technology to integrate to its submarines. So with these 8 type S26 (2600t displacement) and S30 (3000t displacement), maybe Pakistan is making the equivalents of the Agosta 90s with its own AIP technology from China (The only technology that Pakistan was missing to make its own sophisticated AIP submarines) who might have benefited from the overall Agosta 90 technologies, so it is a win/win deal for Pakistan and China.

Further to what you said.

If Pakistan does have technology to build Augusta 90B, then why cant it build more and buy the AIP system off the shelf from France? Or just get Chinese AIP tech instead of whole submarine. Just wondering.

It might just be a misprint as one extra zero would not have been rechecked. The issue is not that this mistake caused a lot of problem but the Indians are trying to say they are the author of ZERO and the report should have asked for the use of this additional Zero.

Government Of Pakistan gave approval to buy 8 submarines from China....

Also Talks are with UK Germany and France to buy used Submarines....

Saw this on SAMAA News Channel....
I am getting confused about which submarine some report suggest they are S-20 but I also read names like S-26 and S-30 some where so which one ?

I am getting confused about which submarine some report suggest they are S-20 but I also read names like S-26 and S-30 some where so which one ?

No ones that yet :p it's just ov gave approval for 8 subs... i think i read somewhere that 2 types of subs we are getting... yeh Stealth told that 2 types of subs
213213-jpg.210605

iFW-Press-Release-39.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom