What's new

8 Bangladeshis executed in Saudi Arabia

Saudis ran their military with mercineries for a long long time. I am telling you, saudis still need soldiers despite all the hardwares. We still could not withdraw from Kuwait after almost 20 years of first Gulf War. Our guys are protecting Kuwaiti Royal familly.

Link Please.....

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Maybe u r right about kids but if a kids watch it and know killing a person will result to this he will think many times.
Anyhow i never went to see it and nobody told me to go or not.

don't know about other countries but in saudia it is in public anyone can watch it

TARIQ

Have you thought about the psychological trauma that this will cause on the kids.

heheheheh... 20 years to clear mines.. You got a be kidding me. I know few who serves in Kuwait.
Nobody going to say it loud that those guys are actually protecting the Royals.

They were called by USA... whe other countries(including Pakistan) refused to send their troops for direct confrontation.... Though we did send a contingent to help clear mines etc... but like american-bangali(small in number) remain there coz of the task of clearing was too huge... They later remained there...

Im sure they would have better options than deploying bangali soldiers for their protection... From what ive heard most of these countries have baluch soldiers protecting them.

If u still insist do provide a link of ur claim.

heheheheh... 20 years to clear mines.. You got a be kidding me. I know few who serves in Kuwait.
Nobody going to say it loud that those guys are actually protecting the Royals.

US has more troops and equipments in Kuwait than the Kuwaiti Army. Why on Earth then they will need Bangladeshi assistance.

Well guys... I know couple of guys who serve there. What they said that is what i vomited here.
They do nothing, no clearing mines which were finished since long. They only clean their own lawns and play football. That is what they said.

I dont have a link of the recorded voices. So sorry.

ok finish it god damn

i watch it once in madinah in 2006 and i will never forget it in my whole life it was my mistake that i watch it . its not good experience and i was so much upset many days .in fact i can't eat 2-3 days after watch it .its take only 4-5 minutes till medical staff take him in ambulance after behead . doctor check him and then ropes opened by medical staff and take him in ambulance .but they keep him in ground may be 1 hour before beheading him. the person who behead he only can watch and see but can't react because of medicines they give to him he just sit and do or say nothing .public can see this from 30-50 meters ring around them exactly 10am at morning they done it .At the end better not to see it its not good at least for me its painful till today .

Nijer desher manush BSF khun korley protibad obossoi kori, Saudi o korlo proshongshao pelo. Haere Ovaga Bangladeshir dol ekhane, lozza toder.

i have seen some comments on Blogs made by saudi living bangladeshis today on this incident... Everyone supported this execution.... And about Lawyers amnesty generalized that .... They were not talking about this particular incident...

Do you have to consider illeterate labor Bangladeshi (who are living at KSA)'s opinion? They will support this cause they live to support KSA.
Maybe tomorrow, u will see a media blast in Bangladesh. Atleast, u poor guys dont own the media. Poor you ovaga Bangladeshi's, who cant condemn the murder (cause the verdict is not still seems lawful)

ok finish it god damn

i watch it once in madinah in 2006 and i will never forget it in my whole life it was my mistake that i watch it . its not good experience and i was so much upset many days .in fact i can't eat 2-3 days after watch it .its take only 4-5 minutes till medical staff take him in ambulance after behead . doctor check him and then ropes opened by medical staff and take him in ambulance .but they keep him in ground may be 1 hour before beheading him. the person who behead he only can watch and see but can't react because of medicines they give to him he just sit and do or say nothing .public can see this from 30-50 meters ring around them exactly 10am at morning they done it .At the end better not to see it its not good at least for me its painful till today .

when that comes infront of you in saudi and you are about to stab a man wont it make you throw the knife or not?

They were given visa to work and earn legally, instead, they try to loot and kill the security officer in the process.

Thugs got what they deserve. It has been news in lately that there are some low life Bd's creating law and order issues in middle eastern country. This must stop because thief can bring great burden to Bd nation.

They were given visa to work and earn legally, instead, they try to loot and kill the security officer in the process.

Thugs got what they deserve. It has been news in lately that there are some low life Bd's creating law and order issues in middle eastern country. This must stop because thief can bring great burden to Bd nation.

So, do u support the cattle smugglers of Bangladesh getting killed by BSF? they are thief/criminal too :)

when that comes infront of you in saudi and you are about to stab a man wont it make you throw the knife or not?

every human has his own way of thought dear in Pakistan even no one damn like to be involved in 302 .BTW in many cases here its happen suddenly or accentually but they have to face it then.there is less planned killing here then whole world but its happen in anger or reaction of some thing .i am not against death plenty nor i say its wrong but people which have soft heart they should never seen it .in fact in 2003-03 i don't remember now there was chance to see it but i never i simply go away and then go home first of all but letter i see it once now again i will never ever see it and i hope i never see. but end of they day anyone who kill rape or make such crimes he has to face it .

The death penalty if done in Private would only be for an equal of revenge. The whole point of the death penalty is to set an example and set fear into the hearts of those who are weak to commit a murder. Again the whole point of the sentence is to set an example.

And yes unfortunately Bangladeshis are now associated with crime here in Saudi Arabia. Many Bangladeshi workers here have made organized crimes and gangs that control crimes in neighborhoods etc. Drug trafficking for instance is being controlled by Bangladeshi and Yemeni gangs. Alcohol trafficking is being controlled also mainly by Bangladeshi gangs. House robberies also mainly committed by Bangladeshis (Our house was robbed 5 years ago by 4 Bangladeshis that we caught inside the house when we got home).

I am not trying to blame Bangladeshi worker or say they are all bad. But this high crime rate does not help improve their image in Saudi Arabia, Many of the "Bad treatment" that happens from a "Minority" of Saudis happen because of distrust of Bangladeshis. Also Indians come in Second place in crimes.

The death penalty if done in Private would only be for an equal of revenge. The whole point of the death penalty is to set an example and set fear into the hearts of those who are weak to commit a murder. Again the whole point of the sentence is to set an example.

And yes unfortunately Bangladeshis are now associated with crime here in Saudi Arabia. Many Bangladeshi workers here have made organized crimes and gangs that control crimes in neighborhoods etc. Drug trafficking for instance is being controlled by Bangladeshi and Yemeni gangs. Alcohol trafficking is being controlled also mainly by Bangladeshi gangs. House robberies also mainly committed by Bangladeshis (Our house was robbed 5 years ago by 4 Bangladeshis that we caught inside the house when we got home).

I am not trying to blame Bangladeshi worker or say they are all bad. But this high crime rate does not help improve their image in Saudi Arabia, Many of the "Bad treatment" that happens from a "Minority" of Saudis happen because of distrust of Bangladeshis. Also Indians come in Second place in crimes.

You are absolutely right. This also became a headache for Bangladesh government as well as innocent Bangladehsis living there. Those criminals do more harm to Banladeshi community there than to other community. The saudi government as well as the BD government should reach out to the community there who are the one could help apprehend those thughs and put them before the court of law. Also there must be an understanding between Saudi and BD government that the criminals be identified and information be shared. Bangladesh also should introduce laws which will permit them to punish any criminal who commit crimes overseas and barr them to go overseas for the rest of their life. Those are our garbage and we have the responsibility to clean them. Better late than never.

You are absolutely right. This also became a headache for Bangladesh government as well as innocent Bangladehsis living there. Those criminals do more harm to Banladeshi community there than to other community. The saudi government as well as the BD government should reach out to the community there who are the one could help apprehend those thughs and put them before the court of law. Also there must be an understanding between Saudi and BD government that the criminals be identified and information be shared. Bangladesh also should introduce laws which will permit them to punish any criminal who commit crimes overseas and barr them to go overseas for the rest of their life. Those are our garbage and we have the responsibility to clean them. Better late than never.

The problem became so severe that we first made a law of barring any Bangladeshi from coming to Saudi Arabia after deported. Then we stopped getting Bangladeshi workers completely (later revoked after Bangladeshi government pleas about the negative impact on the economy) And Bangladeshi criminals were being deported at first and their names finger prints and DNA samples were taken but we find them coming back to our country a few months later and even a few would slip back into society so we took matters into our own hands.

Do you have to consider illeterate labor Bangladeshi (who are living at KSA)'s opinion? They will support this cause they live to support KSA.
Maybe tomorrow, u will see a media blast in Bangladesh. Atleast, u poor guys dont own the media. Poor you ovaga Bangladeshi's, who cant condemn the murder (cause the verdict is not still seems lawful)

i never knew there r illiterate ppl who go on blogs and give their opinion.
TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom