What's new

8 Bangladeshis executed in Saudi Arabia

Nobody likes to watch that. Maybe just first timers out of curiosity. But the effect stays with you for life. Anyone who sees that would not only NOT commit murder. But every time he gets angry and thinks about killing someone the memory of the execution will hit him in the face that even the thought of murder becomes shivering.

Well I disagree with you. In the medival ages even in Europe used to do that in public and no way that reduced the crime rate. If somebody watches specially kids this kind of execution which might make him another murderer as he will never fear to kill another human being. Alll criminals think of getting away with their crime in the first place.

Well I disagree with you. In the medival ages even in Europe used to do that in public and no way that reduced the crime rate. If somebody watches specially kids this kind of execution which might make him another murderer as he will never fear to kill another human being. Alll criminals think of getting away with their crime in the first place.

we can agree or disagree day long, as i mentioned above most of the ppl in saudia fear to break the law ( stealing , murder etc )
kids go watch i know many of them none of them had any mental problem and none of them turned a killer and believe me i know many of them not 1 or 2 examples and over many years. some of them became old and died without committing and crime and never went to mental hospital for treatement

TARIQ

Not true...many uneducated South Asians get treated like crap. many work hard and do everything possible to avoid trouble, but the locals prey upon them because they are usually poor and illerate.

many of the undecuated south asians they don't have proper papers ( they come as a mason , while they don't know that field etc ) . which in turn make them an easy victim but it is his ( worker ) and his govt. duty to fight for their right if they don't neither me or u can complaint.

Those cattle traders you mentioned are also smuggling weapons and illegal immigrants who are affilated to terrorists. its a national security issue, not as simple as you make out.

I see u r not happy with a trial which went for more then a year including one killed person but u approve of killing the smugglers coz they might be dealing with weapon and without a trial lol.

how if i tell u saudies take any crime a national security issue and they deal with it firmly?

TARIQ

Meanwhile I am getting bored back here as they are still not hanging that SOB Kasab.

One guy was from my state was beheaded in KSA for carrying narcotics. He repeatedly said that he was tricked to carry them by the travel agent that recruited him(may be he is telling the truth). During the trial the judge asked him only 2 questions (according to the report published in the local newspaper), did the bag belonged to him and was he the last one to close the bag for which he answered yes , case closed and judgement for beheading was given by the Sharia Court.So I have no belief that KSA court will deliver justice.

There is no execution sentence without a confession and re-enactment of what happened exactly and it must be coherent with all the evidence gathered.

One guy was from my state was beheaded in KSA for carrying narcotics. He repeatedly said that he was tricked to carry them by the travel agent that recruited him(may be he is telling the truth). During the trial the judge asked him only 2 questions (according to the report published in the local newspaper), did the bag belonged to him and was he the last one to close the bag for which he answered yes , case closed and judgement for beheading was given by the Sharia Court.So I have no belief that KSA court will deliver justice.

To be honest, if he really was a drug smuggler he still would have said the same thing. I've never heard of a smuggler/theif/etc. admit that they were actually committing crimes. It was always someone else who 'tricked' them.

To be honest, if he really was a drug smuggler he still would have said the same thing. I've never heard of a smuggler/theif/etc. admit that they were actually committing crimes. It was always someone else who 'tricked' them.

May be, but the KSA police should have cross checked rather than just assuming that he is guilty until proven otherwise.There is something called 'benefit of doubt'.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

There is no execution sentence without a confession and re-enactment of what happened exactly and it must be coherent with all the evidence gathered.

Thats something very easy to obtain under torture. In India many confessions that police got was proved to be lies when challenged in a court of law.

May be, but the KSA police should have cross checked rather than just assuming that he is guilty until proven otherwise.There is something called 'benefit of doubt'.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Thats something very easy to obtain under torture. In India many confessions that police got was proved to be lies when challenged in a court of law.

No there is no torture of prisoners of civil crimes in Saudi Arabia this is not a barbaric country. There is rule of law and ethics here something many don't believe. Truth be told they confess not knowing the punishment of their crimes. for instance a friend of mine told me who is a an Inspector of the police that works on the Yemen border that they catch many drug traffickers. They know they were tricked into doing this and they actually hope that they don't protect their gang leaders and give their names up but usually the criminals confess to the crime because their gang leaders did not tell them what the punishment of their crime is. So after a confession and re-enactment and proof that they were sane during the crime they face the law.

So, do u support the cattle smugglers of Bangladesh getting killed by BSF? they are thief/criminal too :)

Please do not compare orange with apple. The cowards BSF kill more civilians then cow smugglers. BSF never dare to attack on BDR, they always go after unarmed farmers and some time little girl, like faleni.

The victim, Hussein Saeed Mohammed Abdul khaleq family refused to take the blood money. Bd government offer them blood money to settle it, however, Egyptian family believed in head for head. Hence they got heads of the his killers.

আরো পাঁচ বাংলাদেশি শিরশ্ছেদের তালিকায়
মেহেদী হাসান
image_667_194871.jpg

এই আট বাংলাদেশির শিরশ্ছেদ করা হয় সৌদি আরবে
সৌদি আরবে আরো অন্তত পাঁচ বাংলাদেশির ঘাড়ের ওপর ঝুলছে শিরশ্ছেদের খৰ। আর জর্দানে ফাঁসির দণ্ডাদেশ নিয়ে কারাগারে প্রহর গুনছেন আরেক বাংলাদেশি। তাঁরা সবাই বাংলাদেশ দূতাবাসের মাধ্যমে ক্ষমার আবেদন করলেও এখনো ইতিবাচক সাড়া মেলেনি। সৌদি আরবের রাজধানী রিয়াদে গত শুক্রবার আট বাংলাদেশিকে শিরশ্ছেদ করার পর বিদেশের কারাগারে মৃত্যুদণ্ডাদেশ কার্যকরের অপেক্ষায় থাকা বাংলাদেশিদের ব্যাপারে খোঁজ নিতে গিয়ে কূটনৈতিক সূত্রে এ খবর জানা গেছে।
সৌদি আরবে বাংলাদেশ দূতাবাসের শ্রম কাউন্সিলর হারুন অর রশীদ গতকাল রবিবার দুপুরে টেলিফোনে কালের কণ্ঠকে বলেন, সৌদি আরবের কারাগারগুলোয় মৃত্যুদণ্ডাদেশ নিয়ে বন্দি বাংলাদেশির সংখ্যা এ মুহূর্তে তাঁর পক্ষে বলা সম্ভব হচ্ছে না। তবে মৃত্যুদণ্ড পাওয়া অন্তত পাঁচ বাংলাদেশি রিয়াদ অঞ্চলের কারাগারগুলোয় আছেন।
শ্রম কাউন্সিলর বলেন, 'মানিকগঞ্জের একজনের ওপর মৃত্যুদণ্ডাদেশ রয়েছে। তিনি সৌদি আরবে তাঁরই এলাকার (মানিকগঞ্জ) একজনকে হত্যা করেছেন।' এ মামলার ক্ষেত্রে 'রক্ত মূল্য' পরিশোধের বিনিময়ে মৃত্যুদণ্ড কার্যকর হওয়া থেকে তাঁকে বাঁচানোর সুযোগ আছে কি না জানতে চাইলে তিনি বলেন, চেষ্টা চলছে।
হারুন অর রশীদ বলেন, মৃত্যুদণ্ড নিয়ে রিয়াদের কারাগারগুলোতে এখন যে বাংলাদেশিরা আছেন, তাঁরা সবাই নিজ দেশের নাগরিকদের হত্যার দায়ে অভিযুক্ত হয়েছেন। এ ছাড়া সৌদি আরবে একজন বাংলাদেশিকে এ দেশেরই একজন খুন করে পালিয়ে দেশে চলে এসেছেন বলে তিনি জানান।
শ্রম কাউন্সিলর বলেন, সৌদি আইন অনুযায়ী খুনের শাস্তি মওকুফের সুযোগ সৌদি বাদশারও নেই। একমাত্র নিহতের নিকটতম আত্মীয়ই ক্ষমা করতে পারেন। এখন যে বাংলাদেশিরা নিজ দেশের নাগরিকদের হত্যার দায়ে মৃত্যুদণ্ডাদেশ নিয়ে কারাগারে আছেন, তাঁদের বিষয়টি স্থানীয়ভাবে আপসের চেষ্টা চলছে।
কাউন্সিলর আরো বলেন, তিন মাস আগেও সৌদি আরবে বাংলাদেশি হালিমা হত্যা মামলায় অন্য তিন বাংলাদেশির মৃত্যুদণ্ড কার্যকর হয়েছে। তাঁদের বিরুদ্ধে হালিমাকে ধর্ষণের পর হত্যার অভিযোগ প্রমাণ হয়েছিল। ধর্ষণের মতো অপরাধে মৃত্যুদণ্ডাদেশ মওকুফের ক্ষমতা সৌদি আরবে কারও নেই।
এদিকে নাম প্রকাশে অনিচ্ছুক এক কূটনীতিক কালের কণ্ঠকে বলেছেন, গত বছর জর্দানের ফৌজদারি আদালত ফিলিপিন্সের দুই নাগরিককে হত্যার দায়ে দেলোয়ার হোসেন নামের এক বাংলাদেশির মৃত্যুদণ্ডাদেশ দিয়েছেন। দেলোয়ার হোসেনের মা আদর জান বিবি গত মে মাসে জর্দানের বাংলাদেশ মিশনের মাধ্যমে দেশটির বাদশাহ দ্বিতীয় আবদুল্লাহর কাছে ছেলের প্রাণভিক্ষার আবেদন করেছেন। ওই আবেদনের অগ্রগতির ব্যাপারে কিছু জানা যায়নি।

শিরশ্ছেদের কথা গতকাল পর্যন্ত জানায়নি সৌদি সরকার
শ্রম কাউন্সিলর হারুন অর রশীদ জানান, গতকাল রবিবার দুপুর পর্যন্ত বাংলাদেশ দূতাবাসকে আনুষ্ঠানিকভাবে আট বাংলাদেশির শিরশ্ছেদের কথা জানায়নি সৌদি সরকার। দূতাবাস অনানুষ্ঠানিকভাবে এ ব্যাপারে জানার চেষ্টা করছে। আট বাংলাদেশিকে কোথায় কবর দেওয়া হয়েছে জানতে চাইলে তিনি বলেন, 'সৌদি সরকার আমাদের জানায়নি। আমরা জানার চেষ্টা করছি। শিরশ্ছেদ করার পর কোনো বিদেশির দেহ সৌদি সরকার ফেরত দেয় না।'
হারুন অর রশীদ বলেন, শিরশ্ছেদের শিকার হওয়া ব্যক্তিদেরও ইসলাম ধর্মের রীতি অনুসরণ করে জানাজা শেষে দাফন করা হয়। সাধারণত রিয়াদের কেন্দ্রীয় কবরস্থানেই দাফন করা হয়। কিন্তু এ দেশে কবরের পাশে নামফলক বা কোনো চিহ্ন রাখা হয় না।
'বাংলাদেশের এর চেয়ে বেশি কিছু করার ছিল না'
প্রবাসীকল্যাণসচিব ড. জাফর আহমেদ খান কালের কণ্ঠকে বলেছেন, শিরশ্ছেদ হওয়া আট বাংলাদেশিকে রক্ষায় বাংলাদেশ সব ধরনের চেষ্টা করেছে। এমনকি স্বয়ং রাষ্ট্রপতিও তাঁদের পক্ষ হয়ে অনুরোধ করেছেন। শিরশ্ছেদের শিকার হওয়া ব্যক্তিদের স্বজনরা বাংলাদেশ ও দূতাবাসের কাছ থেকে প্রয়োজনীয় সহযোগিতা না পাওয়ার যে অভিযোগ করেছে, সে ব্যাপারে জানতে চাইলে সৌদি আরবের বাংলাদেশ দূতাবাসের শ্রম কাউন্সিলর হারুন অর রশীদ জোর দিয়ে বলেন, 'যা করা হয়েছে তার চেয়ে বেশি কিছু করার ক্ষমতা বাংলাদেশের ছিল না। রাষ্ট্রপতি নিজে তাঁদের জন্য অনুরোধ করেছেন। এর চেয়ে বড় আর তো কিছু করার ছিল না।'
হারুন অর রশীদ বলেন, 'বাংলাদেশেও খুনের অপরাধে মৃত্যুদণ্ডের বিধান রয়েছে। ওই আটজন খুন করার কথা কেবল আদালতে নয়, আমাদের কাছেও স্বীকার করেন। এমন নয় যে তাঁদের জোর করে এটা করানো হয়েছে।'
হারুন অর রশীদ বলেন, 'আমার জন্য তাঁদের শিরশ্ছেদের খবরটি ছিল অত্যন্ত আবেগঘন। ২০০৭ সাল থেকে আমরা দূতাবাসের পক্ষ থেকে তাঁদের সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করে আইনি ও অন্যান্য সহযোগিতা দিয়ে আসছিলাম। আমি কল্পনা করতে পারছি না, যে ব্যক্তিদের সঙ্গে বৃহস্পতিবার আমরা ফোনে কথা বললাম, পরদিন শুক্রবার তাঁদের মাথা শরীর থেকে বিচ্ছিন্ন করে ফেলা হলো।'
শ্রম কাউন্সিলর বলেন, 'এমন নয় যে আমরা কয়েকজন আইনজীবী নিয়োগ করে মৃত্যুদণ্ড ঠেকিয়ে রাখতে পারতাম। এখানে নিহতের নিকটতম আত্মীয়ই কেবল খুনিকে ক্ষমা করতে পারেন। আট বাংলাদেশির ক্ষেত্রে রক্তমূল্য দিয়ে আপসরফার জন্য সৌদি আরবে মিসরের দূতাবাসও অনেক চেষ্টা করেছে। কিন্তু নিহতের পরিবার কোনোভাবেই রাজি না হওয়ায় তাঁদের রক্ষা করা যায়নি।'

No there is no torture of prisoners of civil crimes in Saudi Arabia this is not a barbaric country. There is rule of law and ethics here something many don't believe. Truth be told they confess not knowing the punishment of their crimes. for instance a friend of mine told me who is a an Inspector of the police that works on the Yemen border that they catch many drug traffickers. They know they were tricked into doing this and they actually hope that they don't protect their gang leaders and give their names up but usually the criminals confess to the crime because their gang leaders did not tell them what the punishment of their crime is. So after a confession and re-enactment and proof that they were sane during the crime they face the law.

Its your country and your law but all I am saying is that even if there is 0.01% chance that he or she may not have committed the crime, pls give the defendant 'the benefit of doubt' like that happened in the Meredith Kercher Murder Case in Italy. you are talking about taking a mans life here, something thats non-refundable.

Seriously? If you don't realize, 8 people got their head chopped off for a crime they may or may not have committed, and thats what we are discussing here.

And about prison torture,
Saudi Arabia: New Video Confirms Torture in Prison | Human Rights Watch

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/06/60minutes/main615986.shtml

I appreciate what you have been trying to do on this forum Mosamania( removing the stereotype that is), but lets not pretend that there is no problem at all.

These soudi people should know how the humanism is.... Killing poor migrants mercilessly that is also without properly conducting trials unfair...

The Satan has Killed People(Include The Innocents With Guilty People) Ignoring The Full Truth.Allah Must Punish All The Killers.

"Bangladesher lok sob somoy sotter pokkhe kotha bole.Asole ai gotonay mot 12 joner gola kata hoyece,kinto ara dos na korei dosi hote hoyece.allah jeno oder behest nosib koren.Gotona ta gotecilo 2007 a,misorer koyek jon lok fectoryte malamal chori korte ase.ata amader ak bangladesi dekhe fele,sobai k khobor dey..tkn 12 jon bd lok oder 4jon k gire fele.okhane misorira nijeder bachate maramari soro kore,ak porjaye misorer 1 jon mara gele.gotonak olta vabe sajano hoy,okhane bola hoy je bd lokerai dakati korte gece ,ate ora badha deyay 1jon k mere fela hoyece.Aien asolei ondu.tai vagger nirmm porihase,sate sate 4 joner gola kata hoy,bakider jel.pore ader bichar kore,ray hoy gola katar..bd embasi onek chesta korece bacha te kinto kaj hoy ni..Asolei ki,Saudiarabe mara mari jinista akdom e nised.tar maje mara jaoay ai porinoti holo..jak oder vagge jevabe mrn cilo hoyece..sob e allahr echca..tobe amader midia golo borabor e akto besi bole..tai bojar khetre bibbranti gote...Saudiarab a bd ra chorom homkir maje aci..kico na korle o dekha jay dosi kore fele..allah jeno ader bichar koren."

That was the reaction of an Bangladeshi worker, who is working in Saudi Arabia.

If this is the fact who is guilty, it is well focused to all. At least some people who were beheaded were completely innocent. This is the crime against humanity and Islamic rules. Allah must punish all the real culprits. Bangladeshis are poor in economy. This advantages are used to show so called anger and bravery!!

Almighty must judge that.

The Satan has Killed People(Include The Innocents With Guilty People) Ignoring The Full Truth.Allah Must Punish All The Killers.

"Bangladesher lok sob somoy sotter pokkhe kotha bole.Asole ai gotonay mot 12 joner gola kata hoyece,kinto ara dos na korei dosi hote hoyece.allah jeno oder behest nosib koren.Gotona ta gotecilo 2007 a,misorer koyek jon lok fectoryte malamal chori korte ase.ata amader ak bangladesi dekhe fele,sobai k khobor dey..tkn 12 jon bd lok oder 4jon k gire fele.okhane misorira nijeder bachate maramari soro kore,ak porjaye misorer 1 jon mara gele.gotonak olta vabe sajano hoy,okhane bola hoy je bd lokerai dakati korte gece ,ate ora badha deyay 1jon k mere fela hoyece.Aien asolei ondu.tai vagger nirmm porihase,sate sate 4 joner gola kata hoy,bakider jel.pore ader bichar kore,ray hoy gola katar..bd embasi onek chesta korece bacha te kinto kaj hoy ni..Asolei ki,Saudiarabe mara mari jinista akdom e nised.tar maje mara jaoay ai porinoti holo..jak oder vagge jevabe mrn cilo hoyece..sob e allahr echca..tobe amader midia golo borabor e akto besi bole..tai bojar khetre bibbranti gote...Saudiarab a bd ra chorom homkir maje aci..kico na korle o dekha jay dosi kore fele..allah jeno ader bichar koren."

That was the reaction of an Bangladeshi worker, who is working in Saudi Arabia.

If this is the fact who is guilty, it is well focused to all. At least some people who were beheaded were completely innocent. This is the crime against humanity and Islamic rules. Allah must punish all the real culprits. Bangladeshis are poor in economy. This advantages are used to show so called anger and bravery!!

Almighty must judge that.

Are you sure?! As some of the sources said that egyptian man was janitor there and bangladeshis killed him...

Back
Top Bottom