What's new

8 Bangladeshis executed in Saudi Arabia

@Faarhan
As I am was not present in that spot, I haven't witnessed anything. But the reaction from a Bangladeshi worker is true. I think that there is no reason to tell the lie by him on this occasion. Because, he is free to tell the truth. You know, Bangladeshis are very expert and very much courageous to catch thieves. This is an inherent nature of Bangladeshis. But they have practiced that in Saudi Arabia, unfortunately they got the harsh treatment of the cruel society. Have you ever seen the faces of all the beheaded Bangladeshis? All faces are not confirmed as killers rather than they were accumulated there to catch the Egyptian thieves. As Egyptian was an Arab race, they showed the credulity to poor Bangladeshis. This is completely an injustice.

@Faarhan
Have you ever seen the faces of all the beheaded Bangladeshis? All faces are not confirmed as killers rather than they were accumulated there to catch the Egyptian thieves. As Egyptian was an Arab race, they showed the credulity to poor Bangladeshis. This is completely an injustice.

Your prejudice about physical characteristics and determinant factor of being a killer or not is totally wrong and medival. Secondly they were not assigned to catch thieves rather the Egyptian man was the security guard. Does that make any sense that other guys who were not assigned were there to catch security guard or it should be other way around. Knowing the harsh punishment of stealing, they rather chose to kill the guard. Thats what my understaning is.

History says that this saudi nation was the worst nation for whom god sent Mohammed to shape them up. Guess what? their old habbits are still in their blood. Personally I never had respect for Saudis as they are a bunch of hypocrites. I feel sorry for the Bangladeshis and their families. I doubt these poor guys had proper representation at court. This is purely injustice. Arabs are usually thick headed and donot have analytical skills. Bottom line nothing justifies execution of 8 people for 1 manslaughter or murder. I would blame the judge, the public prosecutor, high commissioner of Bangladesh and the foreign minister of Bangldesh who didn't do their job properly. To me, these 4 key people actyed like disgusting SOB as if they grew up in slums, had no identity of real fathers, had lack of proper education and full of sh**t. Shame on you KSA.. shame on the king (the real 2 faced cunt)

History says that this saudi nation was the worst nation for whom god sent Mohammed to shape them up. Guess what? their old habbits are still in their blood. Personally I never had respect for Saudis as they are a bunch of hypocrites. I feel sorry for the Bangladeshis and their families. I doubt these poor guys had proper representation at court. This is purely injustice. Arabs are usually thick headed and donot have analytical skills. Bottom line nothing justifies execution of 8 people for 1 manslaughter or murder. I would blame the judge, the public prosecutor, high commissioner of Bangladesh and the foreign minister of Bangldesh who didn't do their job properly. To me, these 4 key people actyed like disgusting SOB as if they grew up in slums, had no identity of real fathers, had lack of proper education and full of sh**t. Shame on you KSA.. shame on the king (the real 2 faced cunt)

They cant do any thing here bro. Like it or not saudis provide jobs for our countrymen, oil for navy, financial assistance etc. So even if we spit at them we have to lick it back, until we become more developed.

Dude. Accept the fact that Allah won't intervene here. Their system sucks. They are making the whole muslim nation look like sh*t. I am ashamed to call myself a muslim now. They were not arabs and that's why everything went against them.

They cant do any thing here bro. Like it or not saudis provide jobs for our countrymen, oil for navy, financial assistance etc. So even if we spit at them we have to lick it back, until we become more developed.

I agree bro. we are simply a poor nation. that's why people can do **** to us. I guess we will never see the day when we will become more powerful and demand things from other countries.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Someone could have paid for them. Few Indians who were facing death sentence got saved recently.

OR.. the Indian govt. sent some high class ****** to sleep with the judge/prosecutor/royal family. who knows. at the end, it is india... KSA knows that they don't want to piss off a nation who has great relationship with US and Israel.

OR.. the Indian govt. sent some high class ****** to sleep with the judge/prosecutor/royal family. who knows. at the end, it is india... KSA knows that they don't want to piss off a nation who has great relationship with US and Israel.

Nah some local Indian hotelier paid the blood money, 3.4 Million Dirham.

Here's what Philippines came up with. Maybe Bangladesh can have something similar.

‘Blood money’ policy 
by Philippines

MANILA — The Philippine government is considering a standard policy on payment of ‘blood money’ to save Filipinos facing the death penalty in Muslim countries after receiving a huge demand from a victim’s family in Saudi Arabia, officials said on Monday. Vice-President Jejomar Binay, who is also presidential adviser on overseas Filipino workers, said an interagency group he heads will soon recommend to President Benigno Aquino III a policy outlining when and how much ‘blood money’ the government should pay to save citizens facing execution in Muslim countries. — AP

I agree bro. we are simply a poor nation. that's why people can do **** to us. I guess we will never see the day when we will become more powerful and demand things from other countries.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Someone could have paid for them. Few Indians who were facing death sentence got saved recently.

We might see that day,but we could still work towards a better future so that the next generation can see that day

17 Indians on death row
 may walk free soon

3.4 million dhiram is a hell lot of money. Bd offered to pay the blood money, but the amount was small compared to the Mr oberoi's amount. Anyway, the country where the 17 indians were freed was in UAE not saudi, furthermore indian business thrives there so i think UAE did not want to p*ss off the indians

Your prejudice about physical characteristics and determinant factor of being a killer or not is totally wrong and medival. Secondly they were not assigned to catch thieves rather the Egyptian man was the security guard. Does that make any sense that other guys who were not assigned were there to catch security guard or it should be other way around. Knowing the harsh punishment of stealing, they rather chose to kill the guard. Thats what my understaning is.

Your point is right. Prejudicing about physical characteristics and determinant factor of being killer or not is not the right way. But can you say that why the twelve Bangladeshis were accumulated at midnight in the Saudi factory where the Bangladeshis work? Just to steal the cable of copper? What amount of money would be got from that which made all the twelve Bangladeshis as robber. In fact one Bangladeshi at mid night witnessed that the Egyptians are stealing the copper cable from the factory where the Bangladeshis work. It was his duty to catch the thieves because otherwise the Bangladeshi workers of that factory would be considered as thieves. He made awake the rest of the Bangladeshis to catch the Egyptian thieves. The Egyptians were four in number. Clashes between the Egyptian thieves and Bangladeshi worker resulted the death of an Egyptian thief.As Egyptian was an Arab race, they showed the credulity to poor Bangladeshis. This is completely an injustice. At the spot four Bangladeshis were slaughtered at that time. The rest eight Bangladeshis were beheaded by showing so called rubbish judgement. This is a crime to humanity and Islamic rules. Allah must punish all the real culprits. These poor beheaded Bangladeshis left for employment by selling the own farmlands. But at the misfortune of the fact, they were unable back to Bangladesh. They were slaughtered and buried in Saudi Burial by the harsh cruel animals for speaking for the truth. These twelve people were not thieves or robbers in fact they were the men who come at first to resist the evil work. Allah must judge that.

This is what is quite disturbing . There are cases where influential Saudis get away for similar crimes because of their wealth and closeness to the establishment .

Saudis do not treat South Asian migrants with dignity.

@Saudis do not treat South Asian migrants with dignity.
--Suadi kingdom never invite south asian people to come to their nation....If any one dont like the way SA works...simple...stay away rather than complaining about it...

These once poor and newly rich Saudis disrespect people from our region. I have heard many of the owners do not pay the salary in right amount and in right time. This law whereby a criminal is beheaded should be revised to suit the present time. It tarnishes the image of Islam. No religious verdict should be regarded as above humanity.

Back
Top Bottom