What's new

8,000 missiles from Israel part of Modi's $250-bn plan to take on China, Pakistan

Let the arms race continue.... pretty clear India does not care much for peace.
the more equipment they buy the more likely it is they will have to face a 2 front war in the future with Pak and China.

By each going day its clearly obvious indians are war mongering to justify spending so much on military when they have so many people living below the global poverty index, so now if war does break down i have no doubt it will be a 2 front war with china and pakistan.

Let the arms race continue.... pretty clear India does not care much for peace in the region, nor has it ever.
China stockpile is growing even quicker, India is chasing up because of China.

So its China disturbing the peace in the region.

India can buy all the weapons of the world, war will still be fought by Indian soldiers...the ones who are asking for food!

So is ours, we will fight with conventional weapons against a sensible enemy, but cant be sure about those who are weak and use suicide bombing as strategy in all the spheres of life including warfare.
raw is using suicide bombing so you are calling yourself weak.

no problems with me

250B$? :lol: Where will the money come from Mr. Media correspondent? I am happy with slow but steady phase of modernisation. Pakistan we can take care of. China we need to plan long term, and pumping money is not a solution. Building capabilities take time and we are not going to war with Chinese in shorter or longer term.

Oh did they? Were you there when they did it or did ispr told you about it?

no its a known fact. india and raw pay people to stage bombings in pakistan. Your monkey Yadav is proof of it on camera he admits it.

but then again you indians have you head buried in the sand ....

no its a known fact. india and raw pay people to stage bombings in pakistan. Your monkey Yadav is proof of it on camera he admits it.

but then again you indians have you head buried in the sand ....

So what do you think about kasab, was he pakistani?

Back
Top Bottom