What's new

7hours & 310km/h, last sunday i(cnleio) just 'flying' half of China by CRH train

Well, what's the point of traveling when you couldn't even afford the cost? You might as well stay home than to spend more time in a train instead where you wanted to be "to save hotel cost".

Cheap is the advantage of slow train. Who want that cheap, they take advantage of it.
I don't think most of Chinese is wrong because they choose slow train.

So no matter how far, travel by air still more expensive than HSR in China ?
Please calculate for a distance about 1,300 km for air travel and 1,726 km for railway ( Hanoi - HCMC )
Hanoi-HCMC 1,300km air travel, Only cost 250RMB in Vietnam ???
As far as i knew, ur airline cost is cheaper than in China ... generally i bought discount airline tickets still cost 400RMB, i didn't find any >1,000km air travel can cheaper than 300RMB in China airline yet.:coffee:

250RMB can travel 1,300km, it's a amazing price. :pop:
it takes 1 day and a half to travel by railway in our country ( from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city )
better I take an air ticket for a 2 hours flight, cost about 250 RMB for one way.​

Hanoi-HCMC 1,300km air travel, Only cost 250RMB in Vietnam ?
As far as i knew, ur airline cost is cheaper than in China ... generally i bought discount airline tickets still cost 400RMB, i didn't find any >1,000km air travel can cheaper than 300RMB in China airline.

As the booking for tomorrow as I posted above, jetstar offer several flights a day at that price.
It's not the discount rate.

Special discount rate maybe at 63 RMB = 10 USD for one way

How does that count as saving your hotel cost when you're not even at the destination yet? Wouldn't it be easier to take off later than to makeup stupid excuses for riding a slow train? :rofl:
riding a slow train is an experience which is surprisingly quite enjoyable. With a couple of friends it can be an adventure

The CRH just took me to spend 7 hours running on 1,900km railway.:cheers:
how is work going to connect mainland China to Hainan? and yes the trains are comfortable and better then air travel because one does not loose so much time with coming early in airport etc. And for foreigners no long document checking of passport etc:)

how is work going to connect mainland China to Hainan? and yes the trains are comfortable and better then air travel because one does not loose so much time with coming early in airport etc. And for foreigners no long document checking of passport etc:)

they ferry the passenger wagons and connect them to the waiting railway in Hainan

they ferry the passenger wagons and connect them to the waiting railway in Hainan
that i know they are planning a high speed railway also.... Ferries are fun but they get claustrophobic...

Hainan is already connected by high speed railway just needs connection to main land China

Cheap is the advantage of slow train. Who want that cheap, they take advantage of it.
I don't think most of Chinese is wrong because they choose slow train.

This is where you fail to grasp. It is not about riding cheap. I'm simply pointing your silly logic about spending more time in a train is saving hotel cost, which is a counterproductive way of traveling.

The train or CRH directly on ferryboat to cross through Qiongzhou Strait. :-)

222.jpg

444.jpg

1111.jpg

3333.jpg

Inside train ferryboat:pop:
83c7d4dbhbbebed74399f&690.jpg

83c7d4dbhbbebef049135&690.jpg

wKgB3FFHrV2AOjPeAAT-pWF_81021.jpeg

The train ferryboat
xb_002.jpg

HaiNan island railway
4c85f29b45039cd7088e1.jpg