What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

Don't be a dumb mf. Mil and Civ cas are always in proportion. But I forgot you're just a cheap sensationalist.

How would you know that, when your army itself states, that it can not reveal its casualties even to its own parliament(most likely, not wanting to demoralize the nation).

Just tell us how many Indian soldiers killed?

Go do your own research and present a number, and I will let you know, if you are right. No spoon feeding here.

Don't be a dumb mf. Mil and Civ cas are always in proportion. But I forgot you're just a cheap sensationalist.

In hindsight this report was not wrong.

15 Pak soldiers, 8 terrorists killed in Army’s LoC action, says intel report

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ntel-report/story-WAUDUY2MEJNLV6jFZ4qyTM.html

Innalilahi wainalrajioun

lions led by donkeys .

How would you know that, when your army itself states, that it can not reveal its casualties even to its own parliament(most likely, not wanting to demoralize the nation).
Because I know the actual casualties of '16 & '17. And since when does your army release losses every year?

Don't be daft

In the last month you lost 5 commandoes because you dropped them in the middle of freedom fighters something

The other day it was 5 to 10 in a couple of days including a Colonel and major, 5 dead when they entered a house

Then you had a month of high intense firing on LoC, If it's less then 40 dead Indians it's a lie

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ram...efire-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-baramulla-2221944

Regular news like this

Go do your own research and present a number, and I will let you know, if you are right. No spoon feeding here.

In hindsight this report was not wrong.

15 Pak soldiers, 8 terrorists killed in Army’s LoC action, says intel report

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ntel-report/story-WAUDUY2MEJNLV6jFZ4qyTM.html

What about Indian army causalities which India hides in accidentally shooting the senior, falling from the hill, grenade exploded accidentally, soldier committed suicide etc. No wonder most of these accident causalities occur in IOK only.

Because I know the actual casualties of '16 & '17. And since when does your army release losses every year?

There are three types of casualties on Pakistani side of LOC.

1. Armed forces
2. Militants( who are being targeted, in most case)
3. Civilians( collateral damage)

You only get to know, civilian casualties.
Cosequently, there is no proportion calculation possible here .

Don't be daft

In the last month you lost 5 commandoes because you dropped them in the middle of freedom fighters something

The other day it was 5 to 10 in a couple of days including a Colonel and major, 5 dead when they entered a house

Then you had a month of high intense firing on LoC, If it's less then 40 dead Indians it's a lie

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ram...efire-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-baramulla-2221944

Regular news like this

So you are clubbing, Indian anti insurgency casualties, along with those in ceasefire violation, to present a higher number?

What about Indian army causalities which India hides in accidentally shooting the senior, falling from the hill, grenade exploded accidentally, soldier committed suicide etc. No wonder most of these accident causalities occur in IOK only.

Don't care, much about conspiracy theories.

1. Armed forces

So you are clubbing, Indian anti insurgency casualties, along with those in ceasefire violation, to present a higher number?

as I said I know the civ and mil cas of the previous years and there is always a proportion. Technically your losses are usually higher in the end because of the militants who inflict casualties near LC -they are expendables for us. For instance in 2017, we lost 33 mil personnel but you lost 35, inclusive of those who died combating infiltrating militants or BAT militants. Hence we cover for our outnumbering and lesser tactical domination by such methods.

1. Armed forces

Only in last 2 weeks, 5 or more soldiers in IOK died due to accidents/suicides. Why these accident related causalities don't occur in other parts of India as much as they happen in IOK.

Isn't it part of the LOC/Kashmir casualties?

Only in last 2 weeks, 5 or more soldiers in IOK died due to accidents/suicides. Why these accident related causalities don't occur in other parts of India as much as they happen in IOK.

I think Indians have weird counting methods

Only certain numbers to them count

Maoists use IEDs against Indian forces yet they are far off from our border. This is nothing to do with being peace lovers, there is some treason going on at high level, started from the times of Musharraf.

Peace lovers, cowardice, treachery

You can give it any name

Gen Bajwa needs to realize that whatever he's doing is not working. We need to fight these demons in a proper manner. We have lost many a precious lives to these Marri thugs and decoits. They need to be pummeled.

this time and this region is not for the meek
aggressive and non apologetic diplomacy is needed for all friends and foes in the neighbourhood and beyond.

internally political compromises set aside and very violent but very short targeted operations to be carried out with help of intelligence including cross border terminations.

on longer terms to maintain peace and secure movement of security through use of technology like employment of drones and other sensor equipment to ensure that known convey patrol routes are not it rigged with IED or ambush ( technology is there) there is already an on going discussion and issue is allocation of resources and priority.

Back
Top Bottom