What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

Salute to Shuhada . Message should be sent to Iran , We can't tolerate it further .

If he RS had taken the extension, you pdf mafia would object than as well... infect objections already started with rumors of his extension.

As we later found out, extensions were illegal process, therefore all politicians joined hands to amend constitution, to turn an illegal act into a legal act, wonder why!
Majority of Pakistani politicians are born in the army hospital.:D

Pakistan siding with SA and GCC on yemen front.
KSA or GC for that matter are not our friends. Just because they dole out peanuts for us doesn't make them our friends. Pakistan needs to get away from everyone who exploits us and plays a good friend afterwards.

My solutions is simple

Iran should be asked officially and openly to take action against these groups immediately. Like any nation with some honor would do after such an attack

Is it too much to ask??

yes my dear
thi is too much to ask
because asking alone didnt stop iran to fight proxy war with KSA inside Pakistan
and we dare not ask KSA . our PM is told if he can visit Malaysia or not.

instead as i said before. we conduct operations if and when opportunity presents itself and that too with or without Iranian consent. there's been few incidents where BLA members met some sudden violent ends.

complaining is done in UN debate club or for media. I am for action and if Ayatullah helps that will please me but if he doesn't then he is same as BLA and will see his men in firing line too.

instead

Why don't people understand this?

Every day I read, often the same posters going on and on about how Imran Khan did this or that. If it rains, it must have been IK who did it.

Just to emit out their frustrations by blaming someone. He is easy target and from day first, expectations from him, for all sectors have been sky high which is unjust.

My solutions is simple

Iran should be asked officially and openly to take action against these groups immediately. Like any nation with some honor would do after such an attack

Is it too much to ask??
I will disagree and will quote what was once said by an Indian Admiral " To name an enemy is to actually make one" when he was asked why is he not mentioning Pakistan.
We know what Iran is up too and Iran isnt showing any signs of resentment, so what do we do, we quietly start pulling plugs. There are plenty of Baloch in Iran's Balochistan that attack Iranian posts, we had come down hard on them previously, let start from there and start giving them a bit of space. If Iran does not learn from that than we can become unofficial partners in Yemen war and start taking out Iranian proxies in Yemen. If that doesnt deter them than like they say enemy of my enemy is my friend. We can always approach Israel and US behind doors. I am sure both these countries would love to have a country right next to Iran in their camp. In short Iran will conveyed by our actions and not words that Iran has no shortage of enemies and if they insist on playing in the hands of our enemies, than as they say two can play the game, we will return the favor all the while keeping a simile on our faces.

yes my dear
thi is too much to ask
because asking alone didnt stop iran to fight proxy war with KSA inside Pakistan

instead as i said before. we conduct operations if and when opportunity presents itself and that too with or without Iranian consent. there's been few incidents where BLA members met some sudden violent ends.

complaining is done in UN debate club or for media. I am for action and if Ayatullah helps that will please me but if he doesn't then he is same as BLA and will see his men in firing line too.

instead

I will disagree and will quote what was once said by an Indian Admiral " To name an enemy is to actually make one" when he was asked why is he not mentioning Pakistan.
We know what Iran is up too and Iran isnt showing any signs of resentment, so what do we do, we quietly start pulling plugs. There are plenty of Baloch in Iran's Balochistan that attack Iranian posts, we had come down hard on them previously, let start from there and start giving them a bit of space. If Iran does not learn from that than we can become unofficial partners in Yemen war and start taking out Iranian proxies in Yemen. If that doesnt deter them than like they say enemy of my enemy is my friend. We can always approach Israel and US behind doors. I am sure both these countries would love to have a country right next to Iran in their camp. In short Iran will conveyed by our actions and not words that Iran has no shortage of enemies and if they insist on playing in the hands of our enemies, than as they say two can play the game, we will return the favor all the while keeping a simile on our faces.

just say rogue elements emanating from Iranian soil are sabotaging Pakistan's peace efforts in the region.

there's enough crap inside Iran. stop finding ways to import it cheaply

Excellent post.

We all know Iran is not involved But if our counterintelligence found any lead. Our Gov shouldn't become a hypocrite, gov should bring their name in front of the public. I don't like Mr. Mir but sometimes your enemy also gives you good tips.

We are all Pakistani, some innocent kids cultivated their mind hate against Pakistan by RAW. my question to these kids is it revenge operation against our own people when 6 arrested Last year, on the charges of sectarian and target killing?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1480736/journalist-among-five-held-for-sectarian-killings-in-karachi
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/46...ountry-involved-in-sectarian-violence-in-city

Last edited:
new today! Pakistani security sources say a govt employee Asif Siddiqui has been arrested in Karachi city who was (allegedly) working for Indian intelligence & sending information (including photos) on security forces to India via e-mail. He's (allegedly) linked to MQM-A.

EXkjwVvWkAAJ1sB

BLA - is 7 decades old org
herione routes from poppy in afg, right to gawader are under control of imam bheel.
buisness worth 7 billions a year,
now thats some thing to think about,..........

guess who,s facilitating these routes, transport, protection, channeling money across swiss acounts. caymen,panama,
Yes nobody talk about imaam bheel here.

yes my dear
thi is too much to ask

instead

I don't care what iran issue is with ksa

Ksa terrorists didn't kill our soldiers yesterday. Iran's did

We need to do something about it. Yes covert actions are good. But publicly naming and shaming Iran is important too.

Back
Top Bottom