What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

Ok since the rant is prolonging..pardon my language and words... it took one incident or some incidents to forget whatever was achieved in recent past.. all those killing of BLA terrorists and etc. across the border and within?
Its definitely easy to be a keyboard warrior...real champions are those in the field...giving their sweat and blood..and those who will never be known...but will be our safeguards..

There are 1000 ways to solve this problem. In 1000 ways, destroying India is a difficult way, purchasing MRAPs is easier way. And changing strategy is more easier.

Indians and Iranians will find 1000's of ways to build IEDs and 1000 ways to hurt Pakistan.
Musharraf had no difficulty and no fear going into war formations at Pak. India border. We didn't had same tools back than what we have now, and Indian tolls were shining new back than. Bottom line, It's all matter of leadership, which is missing in Pakistan all around.

PAF please do some cross border strikes at BLA bases in Afghanistan!
If you had read the twitter (in OP) of ISPR carefully, cross border is not Afghanistan... it's Iran.

Last edited:
This is clearly an act of passive aggression from Indians. They did it themselves but made it look like an act of insurgency. Take out the RAW chief wherever he is.

We have to worry about the traitors within more the iranis, afghanis or bhartis.

And im not just talking about fukin terrorist bastards.. but a new variety of mofos who are active on social media too.

Try checking emojis on such news... infact check PDF fb page showing this news.. you will find haramis from our own country...

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @Horus. You guys manage pdf page..
Make these mofos famous.

350388BC-32B2-428A-983D-E25C12BE461E.jpeg
789EE724-80B6-464D-9A5B-A4823F82ACEF.jpeg
133D7198-EEAF-43D0-80C7-9A98EE6A74C4.jpeg

Few of these c—- suckers are Pakistanis..

Last edited:
I'm not a person who gets triggered often, but saw so many vile tweets today that made my blood boil. So many SOBs. There are some people who mourn when troops die fighting HuA/TTP etc. but do the opposite when these sandn****rs kill. Comrades my a**.
Inki maa naik nai, aur baap aik nahi.

Gen Bajwa needs to realize that whatever he's doing is not working. We need to fight these demons in a proper manner. We have lost many a precious lives to these Marri thugs and decoits. They need to be pummeled.

Dacoits can't build such deadly IED's.
Most likely it was remotely detonated, so the IED was sophisticated as well and resembles, what was used in NWFP by TTP.
Gen. Bajwa is obviously failing in filling the big shoes he inherited, but a simple fence would stop such attacks, if that's intended.

Ok since the rant is prolonging..pardon my language and words... it took one incident or some incidents to forget whatever was achieved in recent past.. all those killing of BLA terrorists and etc. across the border and within?
Its definitely easy to be a keyboard warrior...real champions are those in the field...giving their sweat and blood..and those who will never be known...but will be our safeguards..
Yes.

This.

We went through this every time there was an incident in FATA as well at the height of the ops.

The occasional incident is bound to happen, unfortunately. This is not to trivialize the sacrifices and martyrdom of our soldiers but to point out a cold and sad fact of COIN operations.

I agree with all of you that the soldiers on patrol (whether regular Army or FC) need additional protection in the form of MRAPS etc. Focus on those things and engage in constructive debate on what the roadblocks to better force protection are instead of lashing out at everyone and their grandmother.

We cant follow up on anything, we are held hostage by a minority.
It has nothing to do with the sectarian angle you’re spinning. It has to do with whether Pakistan wants to open another front with Iran given that the Eastern front is still extremely hot.

If you think the Iranians are collaborating with the Indians now, what do you think will happen if we escalate this with the Iranians?

Like I said, give a rest to these absurd conspiracy theories and knee jerk lashing out at everyone and their nanni.

I'm not a person who gets triggered often, but saw so many vile tweets today that made my blood boil. So many SOBs. There are some people who mourn when troops die fighting HuA/TTP etc. but do the opposite when these sandn****rs kill. Comrades my a**.
Are you reporting the accounts for celebrating/supporting terrorism?

Do you guys think that the present rapid modernization of the PA would be possible without IK? Did you see what happened when Nawaz or Zardari was in power?

Still think IK is just "a good orator" with "good looks"?

You see, if he did exactly as you wished, he would only be you. And Pakistan didn't elect you, it elected him.

Foul mouthing Iran or x, y and z doesn't win wars. Smart, quiet diplomacy sometimes works better. But again, that level of sophistication isn't expected from everyone.

At the tree top everyone thinks he is king. But the foolish tree top that judges a mountain has no depth at all.

We have to worry about the traitors within more the iranis, afghanis or bhartis.

And im not just talking about fukin terrorist bastards.. but a new variety of mofos who are active on social media too.

Try checking emojis on such news... infact check PDF fb page showing this news.. you will find haramis from our own country...

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @Horus. You guys manage pdf page..
Make these mofos famous.

View attachment 630937 View attachment 630938 View attachment 630939

Few of these c—- suckers are Pakistanis..
The management may not agree with me, but I’m creating a thread off this post to flag those Pakistanis celebrating the deaths of our soldiers.

No death threats, no threats of violence - just highlight who these people are, on Facebook and Twitter.

The management may not agree with me, but I’m creating a thread off this post to flag those Pakistanis celebrating the deaths of our soldiers.

No death threats, no threats of violence - just highlight who these people are, on Facebook and Twitter.
Why would the management have issues?
We should name them and shame them for what they are..

Imran was not in charge when Raheel was there infact as per some news, Raheel himself didn't want an extension. It was always Nawaz Sharif call, what ever Imran said that time, didn't had any value.

P.S. Baluchistan has been totally outsourced to F.C for the last 15 years or so and because of CPEC, it will be GHQ who will take decisions when it comes to Baluchistan so if GHQ doesn't want to anguish Iran than Imran Khan will not speak.

Why don't people understand this?

Every day I read, often the same posters going on and on about how Imran Khan did this or that. If it rains, it must have been IK who did it.

Back
Top Bottom