What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

The management may not agree with me, but I’m creating a thread off this post to flag those Pakistanis celebrating the deaths of our soldiers.

No death threats, no threats of violence - just highlight who these people are, on Facebook and Twitter.
Don't you think it's not right?

You might just name them, but you will almost definitely condemn them to being threatened with death and violence because many other people will not have self-restraint and any thinking skills. Ultimately, all it will do is create a more negative society where opinions can not be expressed and these people will take just this offline.

I've seen it happen before too many times with Indian posters, not to mention Pakistani posters.

I guess this is what happens when we let em back in to "social fabric"

Don't you think it's not right?

You might just name them, but you will almost definitely condemn them to being threatened with death and violence because many other people will not have self-restraint and any thinking skills. Ultimately, all it will do is create a more negative society where opinions can not be expressed and these people will take just this offline.

I've seen it happen before too many times with Indian posters, not to mention Pakistani posters.
Freedom of speech.

Much like those who are flagged in the US media or social media for alleged anti-semitism or insulting US soldiers or abusing America.

It has nothing to do with the sectarian angle you’re spinning. It has to do with whether Pakistan wants to open another front with Iran given that the Eastern front is still extremely hot.

If you think the Iranians are collaborating with the Indians now, what do you think will happen if we escalate this with the Iranians?

Like I said, give a rest to these absurd conspiracy theories and knee jerk lashing out at everyone and their nanni.

You can deny it all you want, but Iran is on record for playing that card.

You can deny it all you want, but Iran is on record for playing that card.
Oh bhai, where have I denied it on this thread?

Are you so stuck in your biases that you can’t even read my posts without distorting their content?

There is a difference between saying Iran is innocent and saying that now is not the time to escalate things with Iran.

Few of these c—- suckers are Pakistanis..

Doubt they are Pakistanis.

Oh bhai, where have I denied it on this thread?

Are you so stuck in your biases that you can’t even read my posts without distorting their content?

There is a difference between saying Iran is innocent and saying that now is not the time to escalate things with Iran.

Ok got your point. Apologies.

IK is a good orator. Period

Our only issue with Nawaz Sharif was poor handling of economy and his closeness with India

Minus this I would prefer Nawaz or at best Shehbaz over Imran. People would hate me for this but this is it.

Imran just doesn't have that aggression that this country needs to face the threats it is facing.

Irfan bhai stop covering for Iran this time

Please
I cover for Pakistan only. Iranian regime got its people to cover for it

this is a national embarrassment that our worse enemy is able to turn everyone against us. All we do is complain. that is not saving our civilians nor our troops.

conduct cross border operations. use covert ops assassinations to give us plausible deniability.
if things dont improve then escalate it to next level.

take out terror dens inside Pakistan instead of appeasing those people who openly reject the existence of Pakistan and declare that Pakistani troops dont deserve funeral. we can start right from the capital city.

only China is tolerating us until now but there is a limit to everything. I fear the day when India will sell china a better alternative than us and will still keep Americans on its side too. just like it did USSR and America during cold war and now it keeps UAE, Iran and KSA sweet on one side and Israel sweet on the other. my gripe is that we are failing on both fronts, diplomacy and war.

this is a national embarrassment that our worse enemy is able to turn everyone against us. All we do is complain. that is not saving our civilians nor our troops.

conduct cross border operations. use covert ops assassinations to give us plausible deniability.

take out terror dens inside Pakistan instead of appeasing those people who openly reject the existence of Pakistan and declare that Pakistani troops dont deserve funeral. we can start right from the capital city.

only China is tolerating us until now but there is a limit to everything. I fear the day when India will sell china a better alternative than us and will still keep Americans on its side too. just like it did USSR and America during cold war and now it keeps UAE, Iran and KSA sweet on one side and Israel sweet on the other. my gripe is that we are failing on both fronts, diplomacy and war.

You are trying to cover Iran

Iran is allowing terrorists to attack Pakistan and you are blaming Pakistan for that

It is Pakistan's fault that Iran is sending terrorists inside Pakistan. That is the crux of your post

I know you have a soft sport for Iran. But this isn't the time for it. We have lost 6 of our soldiers due to Iran and you shouldn't cover iran at least now

Economic growth - can’t be successful long term without it. It’s what has allowed India to win over the nations you’ve referenced.

We can be jingoists baying for blood and call for this and that overt diplomatic and kinetic action against Iran, but all this does is pull us into another quagmire that we can’t afford.

You don’t create more enemies when you’re weak. You deal with the ones you’re already fighting, keep getting stronger, and then go after the rest.

No need to act irrationally and act out of our depth because we are Jazbaati right now. Eventually those responsible will pay.

You are trying to cover Iran

Iran is allowing terrorists to attack Pakistan and you are blaming Pakistan for that

It is Pakistan's fault that Iran is sending terrorists inside Pakistan. That is the crux of your post

I know you have a soft sport for Iran. But this isn't the time for it. We have lost 6 of our soldiers due to Iran and you shouldn't cover iran at least now

you and i stated the problem

i gave you my solution
lets see what you got to say.

my soft spot is irrelevant when my own existance is at stake

Americans and NATO soldiers were also died in Afghanistan having their so called Humvees.

Wasn't it Iran that actually invented the EFP armor piercing IED's that killed hundreds of US soldiers in Iraq?

Iran makes a lot of them because they were extremely effective at killing US soldiers as it could pierce through heavily armored humvees and MRAP like a piece of paper.

Last edited:
you and i stated the problem

i gave you my solution
lets see what you got to say.

my soft spot is irrelevant when my own existance is at stake

My solutions is simple

Iran should be asked officially and openly to take action against these groups immediately. Like any nation with some honor would do after such an attack

Is it too much to ask??

Death for protection of muslims and Innocent human beings what better way to die than this. Al hamdu Lillah. May Allah give me a death while protecting and while on the path of Allah. Ameen.
May Allah fulfill your wish..there is no better death than dying for your còuntry and protecting your Homeland.. gazi is other title as well..I hope you serve your nation with great pride..pakistan needs you.. PM khan needs sons like you..your parents need you..

Back
Top Bottom