What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

no one individual is going to make a major difference to the overall direction.

Imran Khan can appoint any one as army chief for life time, non other had this authority, this authority give Imran Khan ultimate leverage over the institution, through head of institution, hence not the same.

In west such setup is defined as corruption.
Amending constitution for gaining authority, is another corruption .

It doesn’t matter what Imran Khan wanted at that point, the decision was with Nawaz Sharif.

And this is something this forum always starts doing when there’s a negative incident, start blaming this that and the other. The Army is an institution - no one individual is going to make a major difference to the overall direction.
We have pointed this out time and again.

This would have occurred whether Bajwa or Raheel Sharif was in charge.

I am just talking about Imran's double standards. I agree such kind of attack could have happened under Raheel Sharif too.

I am just talking about duplicity of Imran Khan

Good idea, when are we replacing shitty Toyota's with domestic MRAP's?

Never

I think having 2-4 men killed in a month or two is much much cheaper than purchasing MRAPs. That's is the reason GHQ has not arranged MRAPs

Why bought? We are 220 million people. We must be able to make simple MRAPs.

Other way is to strike back hard at terrorist states, but wait we are a country who's pilots await political approval to fire BVR after locking on enemy aircraft, in a full blow air war with RSS pilots.

Other way is to strike back hard at terrorist states, but wait we are a country who's pilots await political approval to fire BVR after locking on enemy aircraft, in a full blow air war with RSS pilots.
There are 1000 ways to solve this problem. In 1000 ways, destroying India is a difficult way, purchasing MRAPs is easier way. And changing strategy is more easier.

I am just talking about Imran's double standards. I agree such kind of attack could have happened under Raheel Sharif too.

I am just talking about duplicity of Imran Khan

Never

There's tons of digital record of Imran Khan's hypocrisy..... but when a person holds carrot of jobs, appointments, extensions, contracts, and stick of transfers, sacking, arresting, he's sadiq and amin.

Back
Top Bottom