What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

I don't care what iran issue is with ksa

Ksa terrorists didn't kill our soldiers yesterday. Iran's did

We need to do something about it. Yes covert actions are good. But publicly naming and shaming Iran is important too.
good so you arrived at diplomacy and action in the end.

that's the solution.

Death for protection of muslims and Innocent human beings what better way to die than this. Al hamdu Lillah. May Allah give me a death while protecting and while on the path of Allah. Ameen.

These type of attacks are happening for quite some time and we don't see any change in military equipment. Giving MRAP to troops in balochistan should be our first priority, but no give them toyata pickups.

Because we are not helping kashmiri militants

Whatever resistance we see in IOK is indigenous even if bharatis whine otherwise

We are peaceniks you know

Maoists use IEDs against Indian forces yet they are far off from our border. This is nothing to do with being peace lovers, there is some treason going on at high level, started from the times of Musharraf.

yes my dear
thi is too much to ask
because asking alone didnt stop iran to fight proxy war with KSA inside Pakistan
and we dare not ask KSA . our PM is told if he can visit Malaysia or not.

instead as i said before. we conduct operations if and when opportunity presents itself and that too with or without Iranian consent. there's been few incidents where BLA members met some sudden violent ends.

complaining is done in UN debate club or for media. I am for action and if Ayatullah helps that will please me but if he doesn't then he is same as BLA and will see his men in firing line too.

instead

i envy how you and comrades justify Iranian terrorist attacks on Pakistani army by dragging KSA into it, Since you have opened a Pandora box, may be you shall go a head and name the proxy and all the details you know about!

PM was told not to visit Malaysia by who? Can you confirm with source? or here as well you got no fair grounds of your firing!

Actually, I'm interested to know, who is not permitting PM to not condemn Iranian terrorist attacks in region.
I'm also interested to know about the source of intelligence, who told PM that terrorist from Pakistan attacked Iran!
Can you find out answers of those two questions?

I said it before, without having inside information, it's not possible to setup an IED so precisely in voids of Baluchistan.
Ever since new regime, Zulfi Bukhari and Sheriyar Afridi were taking keen interests in details of Pakistani security setup in Baluchistan, while both of them are close to PM, who has all the power to appoint people of his choice and squeeze army chief to serve his personal gains.

Last edited:
The head of all these BLA terrorists are mostly likely sat in the UK and Europe meeting RAW operatives.

Gen Bajwa needs to realize that whatever he's doing is not working. We need to fight these demons in a proper manner. We have lost many a precious lives to these Marri thugs and decoits. They need to be pummeled.

we need to start hunting these dogs without any mercy. only shoot at sight order should be given ..the so called going on blind patrol on Toyota is not working it hasn't work ,it is not working and it wont work any more.. how may more Pakistani soldiers need to die for the military to realize instead of changing the camouflage of the uniform ,buying tanks and buying howitzer priority should have been to get MRAP ..
slogan here on this forum should be
PAKISTANI soldiers life matter

Majority of Pakistani politicians are born in the army hospital.:D
What's wrong with it? Army hospitals are better than regular govt. hospital!

we need to start hunting these dogs without any mercy. only shoot at sight order should be given ..the so called going on blind patrol on Toyota is not working it hasn't work ,it is not working and it wont work any more.. how may more Pakistani soldiers need to die for the military to realize instead of changing the camouflage of the uniform ,buying tanks and buying howitzer priority should have been to get MRAP ..
slogan here on this forum should be
PAKISTANI soldiers life matter

Use your brain, how's this possible that he is pointing at Baloch tribes and ISPR tweet is pointing at Iran, yet you choose to believe him!

Wow. Pakistani FM confirms 36 deaths on Pakistani side in last one month in LoC clashes between India and Pakistan armies.

Pakistani policy re casualty confirmation in LoC clashes appears to be "don't release figures immediately, instead wait for few weeks and then release total figures in one go"

Clashes between India and Pakistan armies were also reported today. One civilian girl (20 years of age) was killed in today's Indian cross-LoC shelling in Abbaspur sector

its really heart breaking news but i hope we will se light end of the tunel. we need a 24 hours surveillance system

Wow. Pakistani FM confirms 36 deaths on Pakistani side in last one month in LoC clashes between India and Pakistan armies.

Pakistani policy re casualty confirmation in LoC clashes appears to be "don't release figures immediately, instead wait for few weeks and then release total figures in one go"

Clashes between India and Pakistan armies were also reported today. One civilian girl (20 years of age) was killed in today's Indian cross-LoC shelling in Abbaspur sector
Sounds like a typo or misunderstanding. Only 7 civilian deaths this year, military casualties are always in proportion - maximum total should be just 10+.

Sounds like a typo or misunderstanding. Only 7 civilian deaths this year, military casualties are always in proportion - maximum total should be just 10+.

Well, he specifically said "embraced shahadat". He's the FM and isn't supposed to flip flop with his words. It would be very concerning if that turns out to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom