What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

You came up with a link that says so, and you ask me if I have links, why don't you and your friends do thorough searches from different sources and then see the truth for yourselves, I recommend you youtube on this matter to see different perspectives, but since you are biased and like to troll and derail the whole tread, no one will expect any truth from you since it involves Islam your nemesis for life.

How the hell did I derail the thread? YOU are the one who came up with the stupid Egyptian woman being killed in court story :lol:

So, according to your own standards you are the troll and you are trying to derail the thread. :tdown:

I was just pointing out the half baked truth in your posts.

I had already checked out the retarded youtube video that you speak of

LOL no wonder you couldn't come up with any facts outside of this video......... apparently that video is all the information you got........

If you still wanna talk, answer the questions in the previous posts.......... otherwise.........:butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
You came up with a link that says so, and you ask me if I have links, why don't you and your friends do thorough searches from different sources and then see the truth for yourselves, I recommend you youtube on this matter to see different perspectives, but since you are biased and like to troll and derail the whole tread, no one will expect any truth from you since it involves Islam your nemesis for life.
We gave a link in our support, you said that how can it be that there was no policeman already present, I asked you to find a link or a source which says that there were more policemen there.. Sad to say your are the one who is bringing Islam into the facts of a crime.. how very sad..

How could the guy sneak a knife to a court room?

He was trying to use this case as the justification of crimes committed by Islamic radicals, too bad he couldn't even get that right. :rofl:

I feel sorry for Canada!!:fie:
He is loosing his options fast :) I would have been happy if he would have tried to find facts rather than posting some bs..

Yeah, now I feel sorry for Canada too :)

Just stupid answers when you are stuck, very typical of ignorant minds.
Yup we are ignorant, we need to read and not listen to words coming from your intelligent mind, which are way too complex for us, but from a dull, boring and dodo of a news service to even get a doubt...

Could you take a step ahead and say " I don't care about religion. Being a god human is all that is needed????"
See i didn't know that, because i don't care about sects. Being a good Muslim, is all that is needed not being a good Salafi or a good Shia.

First of all, Wahabis are not extremist neitheir terrorist as potrayed by anti-islamic media through out the world.Wahabis are actually AHLE -SUNNAH jamat which strictly follow quran and authentic hadith and i believe they are true followers of islam unlike self proclaimed (Sunni JAMATS /barelvis ) of India and pakistan. There are bunch of extemist Groups existing in the name of AHLE HADIS /SALAFI'S but in real they do not belong to any sect they will remain terrorist.

I Am a salafi too so does it mean i belong to any terror group ? anti -islamic media is on its peak spreading hate throughout the world.

Why didn't you mention Bahrain??????
Despicable post from an Israeli lover! you just keep calling all Muslims who defend themselves terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia and as well as Igures in China, and guess what!!! you call them Zionists too!!!:rofl:
Seriously, You should try stand up comedy, you're hilarious...!
loool

I have also assessed the Israeli problem and my conclusion is that Palestinians are indeed taking part in terrorism against the Jewish state. Inspired by certain Najdi ideologies.

Anyway, even after that, isn't everybody entitled to their views? I have never called them Kafirs/Infidels but the hatred certainly stems from them. You have got to admit that..

Wasn't it the Israeli who started it first by stealing their lands from Palestinians and denying them any rights to citizenship.

State terrorism of Israel far outweighs the terrorism you attribute to Palestinians.

Religious nuts at it again:butcher:

It would be ironic if the neo-nazis turn against muslims in Germany. That would put Jews and Muslims in the same boat. :eek:
mind your language man...the german crowd was holding the cartoons of the prophet PBUH. our whole ideology is hurt like that..

Religious nuts at it again:butcher:

It would be ironic if the neo-nazis turn against muslims in Germany. That would put Jews and Muslims in the same boat. :eek:

we guys can literally die fighting for sancity of pophet Muhammad PBUH...so please, do not interfere with out emotional side.

Wasn't it the Israeli who started it first by stealing their lands from Palestinians and denying them any rights to citizenship.

State terrorism of Israel far outweighs the terrorism you attribute to Palestinians.

I would suggest you follow me and other's posts in the Pallywood topic. I explained my reasons as towhy those Palestinians are terrorists.

When I was a kid, attacking German police would have earned you a few bullets. They must be getting soft...

juice mate did you get any head injuries lol

Please don't comment in a thread like this. Too many variables in this equation are questionable that arguing here is stupid.

There is an ancient Arabic saying that says "I debated a scholar and I beated him. And I debated an ignorant and he beated me".

Beated?? what do you mean?

Aryan_B is my good friend so I'd fight others for him ! But if I had been called 'Wahabi....Wahabi' from day one, my country and ethnicity ridiculed incessantly, my believes made a mockery out of and me and my country having been tied to every ill in the Muslim World - I'd snap too ! And yeah...other sects haven't engaged in Takfir ? I've known enough Shi'ites and Ahmedis too know that we've got Takfiris in the truckloads in every sect ! But...no its as if we Wahabis have a monopoly over it !

I never judge people. To me anyone reciting Kalima is a Muslim. But what I find irritating that I am critical of the Saudi Royal family I am met with insults from some Arabs. Please point where in Islam it says I must not be critical of corrupt leaders be they in Arab lands or Pakistan?

Funny story. My grandfather disliked Saudis very much for his own reasons. He was like "I'm glad I've done my hajj, and never have to go back there again".

Razpak you and your grandfather are clearly class acts lol

You always hear that, yet plenty of suicide bombers in muslim countries....obviously something in their mindset encourages it.

juice I could say the same about Catholics in Ireland. Behave.

Aryan_B is waaay to nuts to even be a wahabi!

cheers with mates like you what more do I need lol

Back
Top Bottom