What's new

5 signs India won't become an economic power

Economic powerhouse or whatever, they have to stop there acts of terror sponsoring in the region and destabilizing and causing chaos in their neighborhood. All tyrants meets their end and india will too Inshallah.

India will become an economic powerhouse...the question is when (20years?...200?)

May be in 2 million years , if the world still exist till then i.e.

India cannot be compared to Pakistan. You are not even par with us. Wait 40 years bro when your poverty level goes below 70%

Dude you didn't even know how much is the poverty in your country bcs of the lack of a proper census. Majority of the statistics coming out of Pakistan regarding social development indexes are a guesstimate at best and even then you rank below India in HDI index.

Except for western media, no one wants India to become a super power including GoI. i would be very happy if India becomes another France...a country who sees world through their own prism and is not afraid to say no even to a super power.

I Think western countries prefer India because, India was listening to them most of the time till recent days.

I Think western countries prefer India because, India was listening to them most of the time till recent days.

May be its your religion, but i also don't support rabid anti-westernism either. We need to live in this world through peaceful coperation with every one including the West but at the same time safeguarding our interests.

@Joe Shearer - the answer is "used to be".

Economic powerhouse or whatever, they have to stop there acts of terror sponsoring in the region and destabilizing and causing chaos in their neighborhood. All tyrants meets their end and india will too Inshallah.

May be in 2 million years , if the world still exist till then i.e.

why not..its possibke....but tilll then u would still be taking a feed direct from ur mom's
breaxxx.... its possible....isnt it?...

waste...dont know why m replying to BDs...****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The topmost countries who could not tolerate our growth are not from the West but our three neighbours in the East,the West and the North.

Peace. :angel:

The fundamentals haven't changed-India WILL be a economic power there is simply no two ways about it.

Article influenced by vested interests that is all.

Within our life times India will be in top 2 economies and may even become number 1 within our lifespan.

ScreenHunter_47+Aug.+28+19.38.jpg

ScreenHunter_46+Aug.+28+19.38.jpg

ScreenHunter_77+Sep.+01+22.08.jpg

We can see from the above (^^^) that Pakistan did have lower poverty due to a number of reasons I won't go into, but has completely and utterly failed to capitlise on this advantage and will now fall by the wayside as India forges ahead.

We can see from the above (^^^) that Pakistan did have lower poverty due to a number of reasons I won't go into, but has completely and utterly failed to capitlise on this advantage and will now fall by the wayside as India forges ahead.

Yeah right...Just because our economy is in the mess in last five years , it doesn't mean that India is now decisively ahead of Pakistan. In couple of years , Pakistan's economy will start improving Inshallah...

Meanwhile , even at our WORST , we are still better than India at its BEST ... now go figure. :)

Bottom Line : Pakistan is a better , way better place to live in as compared with India ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom