What's new

5 Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in Attack by Terrorists from Afghanistan in Kurram District

Truer words never spoken on PDF as far as where Pakistan was in 1979 vs what it became by 1989. No majorly populated country in the world changed in just a decade as Pakistan did then.
Oh, you fools!!! You don't know unless you saw the transformation of Pakistan then!! You blame Zulfi Bhutto for the so-called 'Islamization' of Pakistan but Zulfi did only cosmetic changes and Pakistan--even into early 1980s--was a tolerant Sufi society. Zia used the Western backing to only prolong his Proto Taliban rule!!
AND... Imran Khan and any thinking Pakistani should condemn Pakistan's joining the war against the Soviets in the 1980s! Him and hypocritical psuedo-closet-jihadists in Pakistan blame Musharraf for helping America in the 2000s while Musharraf had no choice while Pakistan HAD a choice in the 1980s. An Afghanistan under the Soviets would have been FAR better than it turned out to be.
I know what I am saying here is perhaps blasphemy but it better be said than not unsaid.

Exactly. The fake Jihadi terrorism we are facing is all due to Afghan war and brainwashing of the tolerant population. Billions were spent to brainwash Pakistanis/Afghanis, the Quran translations were changed and supplied by a brotherly country. The TTP and co were considered holy warriors back in 2001, this is why when bombing first started noone would believe it was the militants, our media was blaming our ISI for it but as it continued it was apparent that it was outsiders, our main Islamic parties were all supporting the militants but General Raheel Shareef actions made the Pakistani state strong.

The Baloch rebels are however separate, they are fighting for more power. Pakistan tried to use Islamistion of the population to fight communism and separatism who were not using Islam as a slogan, the Mullahs don't want a separate state but the communists want a separate state. This is the only logical reason I see why Mullahs were supported, plus billions received in kickbacks. This also backfired as the Mullahs went crazy and caused even more damage, they will not be happy even if you give them full power in Pakistan as they would want to invade other nations to expand whilst ignoring the military capabilities of other nations.

Pakistan needs counter ideology against all threats, where are the patriotic Pakistanis? Where are our thinktanks? Our current government is supporting the same Mullahs who allied with TTP, the same who were against the military operations, our judiciary released 20,000+ militants, army had to push for military courts to punish the terrorists, the current anti terrorism courts are failure, they are mainly used against political opponents.

Policy of disaster.

Last edited:
Stop making a fool of yourself man.
Defending Pakistan's aerial frontiers is the job of PAF, what would Bajwa know about air combat and tactics... Going by your logic, maybe the PAF chief should now ask Bajwa to do artillery strikes on Afghanistan....

You can't just make them realize the situation. When I see such comments and everyone cussing, abusing and demanding; I imagine that other side is at-least succeeding to make own people turn against State and all. This is exactly the other side wanted to achieve. Attacks, make it like hell is raining down, give them a feeling like leadership is incompetent, brainwash them against leadership, make them to curse and abuse them believing them all sort of conspiracies and there they are winning. On the ground facts, reality and things are different but you can't help if someone isn't ready to listen and understand. You can't help everyone. I will rather stay away from negative and demoralizing company.

Banning won't make it untrue...

Politically motivated conspiracy theories are not welcome here. Please keep your Uncle or brother or son or father, out of here. I had my ears in that room on that particular morning and what if I tell you that either your uncle is lying, or the source is political troll or everything is just made up the way certain political thugs wanted it to be merely to cut a deal. In reality, there's nothing as such. Time to stop and keep out such crap off the Forum.

Last edited:
In my personal opinion Pakistan did a fantastic job embarrassing and humiliating as well as exposing Indian armed forces’ pathetic state.

I was no where near such secret meetings but I can guarantee that nothing like this was discussed or proposed . PAF was not stupid to expand aerial engagement beyond proportional retaliation.

We returned to Indians many times more than what they threw at us. Indians were internationally ridiculed for missing the target, loosing plane and shooting their own helicopter.

It made no sense to target more planes even if we had lock on because that would have served no tactical purpose other than starting a wider war.

Yes it would have given us a cause for louder chest thumping but what about the consequences after that.???

Let’s just say Hypothetically Indians decided to retaliate by striking out bases and we struck back at theirs…… this would have starting a tit for tat and much wider war which WE COULD NOT AFFORD.

Next would be sanctions , destruction of strategic assets and shutting down of trade. We know damn well that in 2019 we were bankrupt thanks to Nawaj bastard who left the ground ready for Modi to attack and destroy Pakistan.

India tested water to see how to start the war and they were simply humiliated to the point where Modi decided that his armed forces are poorly trained , cowards and will self destruct and cannot fight.

That’s all there is to the story and all that day dreaming of shooting seven planes is just pure fabrication.

Indians lost THAT day and we won ….

Exactly. The fake Jihadi terrorism we are facing is all due to Afghan war and brainwashing of the tolerant population. Billions were spent to brainwash Pakistanis/Afghanis, the Quran translations were changed and supplied by a brotherly country. The TTP and co were considered holy warriors back in 2001, this is why when bombing first started noone would believe it was the militants, our media was blaming our ISI for it but as it continued it was apparent that it was outsiders, our main Islamic parties were all supporting the militants but General Raheel Shareef actions made the Pakistani state strong.

The Baloch rebels are however separate, they are fighting for more power. Pakistan tried to use Islamistion of the population to fight communism and separatism who were not using Islam as a slogan, the Mullahs don't want a separate state but the communists want a separate state. This is the only logical reason I see why Mullahs were supported, plus billions received in kickbacks. This also backfired as the Mullahs went crazy and caused even more damage, they will not be happy even if you give them full power in Pakistan as they would want to invade other nations to expand whilst ignoring the military capabilities of other nations.

Pakistan needs counter ideology against all threats, where are the patriotic Pakistanis? Where are our thinktanks? Our current government is supporting the same Mullahs who allied with TTP, the same who were against the military operations, our judiciary released 20,000+ militants, army had to push for military courts to punish the terrorists, the current anti terrorism courts are failure, they are mainly used against political opponents.

Policy of disaster.
Good point but it's not all Black and white. We have some grey areas too. Like a guy who was rewarded for Blowing up the Indian Embassy is now completing his 15 years in prison for forwarding sensetive documents to the Hostile western Agency.. apnay andar be Kuch log Hain who are not sincere with Pakistan.

In my personal opinion Pakistan did a fantastic job embarrassing and humiliating as well as exposing Indian armed forces’ pathetic state.

I was no where near such secret meetings but I can guarantee that nothing like this was discussed or proposed . PAF was not stupid to expand aerial engagement beyond proportional retaliation.

We returned to Indians many times more than what they threw at us. Indians were internationally ridiculed for missing the target, loosing plane and shooting their own helicopter.

It made no sense to target more planes even if we had lock on because that would have served no tactical purpose other than starting a wider war.

Yes it would have given us a cause for louder chest thumping but what about the consequences after that.???

Let’s just say Hypothetically Indians decided to retaliate by striking out bases and we struck back at theirs…… this would have starting a tit for tat and much wider war which WE COULD NOT AFFORD.

Next would be sanctions , destruction of strategic assets and shutting down of trade. We know damn well that in 2019 we were bankrupt thanks to Nawaj bastard who left the ground ready for Modi to attack and destroy Pakistan.

India tested water to see how to start the war and they were simply humiliated to the point where Modi decided that his armed forces are poorly trained , cowards and will self destruct and cannot fight.

That’s all there is to the story and all that day dreaming of shooting seven planes is just pure fabrication.

Indians lost THAT day and we won ….

Could it be that Indians made that day to happen because they just wanted to get broader picture of our electronic signals in order to update their future Rafales’ electronic counter mesures among others things.

And we had no other choice than to give them. But we even gave them more by shouting that we were listening to their communications too !

I’m not expert at all and I hope I’m wrong and that Indians didn’t plan this day for this purpose.

Could it be that Indians made that day to happen because they just wanted to get broader picture of our electronic signals in order to update their future Rafales’ electronic counter mesures among others things.

And we had no other choice than to give them. But we even gave them more by shouting that we were listening to their communications too !

I’m not expert at all and I hope I’m wrong and that Indians didn’t plan this day for this purpose.

So they humiliated themselves for this???? Not even they are that stupid

Politically motivated conspiracy theories are not welcome here. Please keep your Uncle or brother or son or father, out of here. I had my ears in that room on that particular morning and what if I tell you that either your uncle is lying, or the source is political troll or everything is just made up the way certain political thugs wanted it to be merely to cut a deal. In reality, there's nothing as such. Time to stop and keep out such crap off the Forum.

Don't force opinions down people's throats. It will only enforce the perception of high handedness on this forum or state it openly that some individuals are holier than thou.

I never said if it was right or wrong. Just stated what happened. And isn't this what everybody here is doing, getting a piece of information from somebody who is part of the organization and related to you except for some professionals. So stop all posts which are based on information originated from uncles or brother or fathers or sons or friends. You will kill 99% of the traffic on this forum.

Unless you are physically inside that room, it's your word against anybody else's. Equally probable that your "ears" are lying.

Matlab priorities tu check karo humare Handsome PM ki, we have lost over 15+ soldiers, in less than 10 days and is ko Lata mangeshkar ki pari hai... she will be having a nice time in hell but our PM is very sad that she died, what a sad news... Aby is ko PM kis ne bayana yaar :(

Don't force opinions down people's throats. It will only enforce the perception of high handedness on this forum or state it openly that some individuals are holier than thou.

I never said if it was right or wrong. Just stated what happened. And isn't this what everybody here is doing, getting a piece of information from somebody who is part of the organization and related to you except for some professionals. So stop all posts which are based on information originated from uncles or brother or fathers or sons or friends. You will kill 99% of the traffic on this forum.

Unless you are physically inside that room, it's your word against anybody else's. Equally probable that your "ears" are lying.

Nobody is forcing down except that you want everyone to believe into what so far you allegedly know and keep repeating that even to the last post. Here, we are working everything out for the peace of mind since, there are other social media platforms to post that all. Don't take the posting for granted by that 99% traffic thing. Not at-least for conspiracy drum rolls. The quality will be maintained and people will come & go as well. My ears were lying same as like that so-called uncle's source. The thing is, you said it once and you keep repeating that all merely to shove it down the throats of others with a thing which has no base or existing at all. I don't see myself repeating anymore to someone with 165 messages in almost one and half year and riding the horse of traffic on the Forum..

Regards,

Truer words never spoken on PDF as far as where Pakistan was in 1979 vs what it became by 1989. No majorly populated country in the world changed in just a decade as Pakistan did then.
Oh, you fools!!! You don't know unless you saw the transformation of Pakistan then!! You blame Zulfi Bhutto for the so-called 'Islamization' of Pakistan but Zulfi did only cosmetic changes and Pakistan--even into early 1980s--was a tolerant Sufi society. Zia used the Western backing to only prolong his Proto Taliban rule!!
AND... Imran Khan and any thinking Pakistani should condemn Pakistan's joining the war against the Soviets in the 1980s! Him and hypocritical psuedo-closet-jihadists in Pakistan blame Musharraf for helping America in the 2000s while Musharraf had no choice while Pakistan HAD a choice in the 1980s. An Afghanistan under the Soviets would have been FAR better than it turned out to be.
I know what I am saying here is perhaps blasphemy but it better be said than not unsaid.

Zia was vile human being that promoted extremist deobandism and ruined Pakistan. But apart from that rest was necessary.

Soviet union in Afghanistan wouldnt have allowed us to get nuclear to deal with India. And Afghanistan also would have become formidable force under competent Soviet rule. Unlike now when they are dying for bread, back then Afghanistan used to wage war against Pakistan as they claim our lands.

Imagine nuclear India on one side and half decent Afghanistan regime on west. Along with Iran mullah regime. I cannot see Pakistan surviving such odds. Now we just have to deal with some low level proxy shit.

What is the background of this madrassa?

And can that ridiculous Taliban university be shut down and converted to a deradicalisation camp?
Nothing about it but DI khan is a hotbed of the TTP. Many Paharis who migrated from a military and TTP fighting in the FATA region is stationed in DI Khan. After the influx of these Paharis of FATA many peace loving DI khan citizens vacated it and are now settled in different parts of Punjab

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom