What's new

5 Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in Attack by Terrorists from Afghanistan in Kurram District

madrassa?

Terminology widely used by them merely to deceive people and create more terrorists. Same as like BLA/BRAS/BLF recruiters in educational institutes.

I'm sure the Taliban lovers will deflect this too.

Indians wouldn't like your comment but they have reasons to stay silent. I don't see any Pakistani loving TTP except for Pakistan haters.

I don't understand Afghan border, but how come they can kill our 5 soldiers without coming into notice FIRST? Does it means fence is faulty and our posts are under reach of khawarij barbarians and we have left our soldiers to be fired upon as and when khwarijs want?

What is the background of this madrassa?

And can that ridiculous Taliban university be shut down and converted to a deradicalisation camp?

So far the state has been hiding the faces of the terrorists, we are never told who they are, which Maddrasa they got brainwashed in, which books they read for brainwashing, whos fatwas they followed, which ideology is behind the terrorists.

No religious person will blow themselves up unless its Jihad and heaven for them and its not rocket science to find out who they are, the same ideology is involved in terrorism in Mali, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Egypt Sinai, Nigeria and in the past Algeria where they had a bloody war.

I don't understand Afghan border, but how come they can kill our 5 soldiers without coming into notice FIRST? Does it means fence is faulty and our posts are under reach of khawarij barbarians and we have left our soldiers to be fired upon as and when khwarijs want?

Plz answer someone, I am unable to fathom how come they can kill five of ours from across the border without coming into notice first?

@farhan_9909 @Signalian plz help find us answer.

I have been saying this for years and years like a broken record.

All roads lead to Afghanistan.

You will only be closer to winning this when there is a report of Pakistani airstrikes taking out thousands of them at a time.
Do we have the intel capacity to point out such places where these supposed terrorist are hiding in Afghanistan?
We apparently dont have intel how they carry out inside our own lands. I doubt we can track them in Afghanistan. Isnt it?
Guess more Soldiers blood. Nobody cares for our Jawans and young officers anymore

Do we have the intel capacity to point out such places where these supposed terrorist are hiding in Afghanistan?
We apparently dont have intel how they carry out inside our own lands. I doubt we can track them in Afghanistan. Isnt it?
Guess more Soldiers blood. Nobody cares for our Jawans and young officers anymore

They all live in Kunar and Nuristan along with their families. :lol:

Plz answer someone, I am unable to fathom how come they can kill five of ours from across the border without coming into notice first?

@farhan_9909 @Signalian plz help find us answer.
The story is a lot bigger.

A few months back, when Taliban were taking over Afghanistan, many members here on PDF were happy that Taliban were coming in power. I had mentioned even then that If Pakistan strikes a deal with Taliban against TTP, then the Taliban takeover is in Pakistan's favor. I dont know if such a deal was struck or not, however a ceasefire took place for a few days after which the attacks on Pakistan troops intensified.

Does it seem to you that Taliban in Afghanistan care about Pakistan's interests ?

Secondly, a few pages in the start of this thread compare era's of Kiyani, Raheel and Bajwa. They dont consider the fact that major turning point was NATO controlled Afghanistan and then Taliban controlled Afghanistan, which directly affected tenures of COAS. Bajwa's tenure has seen this change, not Kiyani or Raheel. So comparing these tenures is absurd. The average minds cannot comprehend this. They need to blame someone at the top and serving COAS is the best bet.

Finally, can you see that these attacks are precise and they result in massive loss of armed forces personnel. This means that the enemy's intel network is so strong that it produces excellent results. Dig into it, why is it so that TTP, BLA or any other anti -Pakistan faction is operating so flawlessly within Pakistan and also from Afghanistan. Is it because all the apparatus had been set in place and put into motion since early 2010's ? How many sleeper cells exist ? Why does a new name creation occurs in Baluchistan for a militant faction ?

India wants Pakistan to start a military operation in Baluchistan. Then Pakistan will again send forces from all its cantonments to Baluchistan, including reserves. This will thin out forces on eastern front. This time India wants Pakistan to get knees deep in Baluchistan and keep Pakistan's forces engaged in Baluchistan for more than a decade, similar to what happened in Kashmir in 90's. The biggest drawback is that Baluchis will lose trust in Pakistan and Pakistan Military. Then the insurgency for separate Baluchi homeland will start in full spin. The first trap was FATA/KPK, where Pakistan Military survived. Pak Army had troops from 5 x Divisions roughly in KPK region. The second trap is Baluchistan.

FC is formed of locals. Other LEAs have lots of locals as troops also. The need of the hour is use of high-end, high tech equipment like drones with surveillance capability, covering almost all the border and also be available for IBO's. The side which has first hand information, wins the battle. FC has to be handed over such equipment otherwise the number of regular troops need to be increased. Have a look hoe many cantonment areas exist in Baluchistan. The hub is Quetta, then there is khuzdar, Gwadar, Chaman, Loralai, Ormara, Zhob, Sibi, Pasni and Turbat. Some of these are under Navy, which is not the case in punjab, AJK and KPK and even Sindh. KPK and Baluchistan smaller contingents of Military than other provinces. China has helped in developing infrastructure, north-south of Baluchistan, the east-west still needs roads and better logistics system.

Coming to Kurram agency, this was a major stronghold of TTP in 2000's. They lost it to Pakistan Army. They will try their best to get it back otherwise create trouble in the area. Pakistani troops had stationed mortars in the area and the probably that was the best way of retaliatory fire against fire coming from Afghanistan.

The issue at hand is the whole belt starting from KPK and ending in Gwadar. This is where India wants to strike using its covertly handled elements.

The story is a lot bigger.

A few months back, when Taliban were taking over Afghanistan, many members here on PDF were happy that Taliban were coming in power. I had mentioned even then that If Pakistan strikes a deal with Taliban against TTP, then the Taliban takeover is in Pakistan's favor. I dont know if such a deal was struck or not, however a ceasefire took place for a few days after which the attacks on Pakistan troops intensified.

Does it seem to you that Taliban in Afghanistan care about Pakistan's interests ?

Secondly, a few pages in the start of this thread compare era's of Kiyani, Raheel and Bajwa. They dont consider the fact that major turning point was NATO controlled Afghanistan and then Taliban controlled Afghanistan, which directly affected tenures of COAS. Bajwa's tenure has seen this change, not Kiyani or Raheel. So comparing these tenures is absurd. The average minds cannot comprehend this. They need to blame someone at the top and serving COAS is the best bet.

Finally, can you see that these attacks are precise and they result in massive loss of armed forces personnel. This means that the enemy's intel network is so strong that it produces excellent results. Dig into it, why is it so that TTP, BLA or any other anti -Pakistan faction is operating so flawlessly within Pakistan and also from Afghanistan. Is it because all the apparatus had been set in place and put into motion since early 2010's ? How many sleeper cells exist ? Why does a new name creation occurs in Baluchistan for a militant faction ?

India wants Pakistan to start a military operation in Baluchistan. Then Pakistan will again send forces from all its cantonments to Baluchistan, including reserves. This will thin out forces on eastern front. This time India wants Pakistan to get knees deep in Baluchistan and keep Pakistan's forces engaged in Baluchistan for more than a decade, similar to what happened in Kashmir in 90's. The biggest drawback is that Baluchis will lose trust in Pakistan and Pakistan Military. Then the insurgency for separate Baluchi homeland will start in full spin. The first trap was FATA/KPK, where Pakistan Military survived. Pak Army had troops from 5 x Divisions roughly in KPK region. The second trap is Baluchistan.

FC is formed of locals. Other LEAs have lots of locals as troops also. The need of the hour is use of high-end, high tech equipment like drones with surveillance capability, covering almost all the border and also be available for IBO's. The side which has first hand information, wins the battle. FC has to be handed over such equipment otherwise the number of regular troops need to be increased. Have a look hoe many cantonment areas exist in Baluchistan. The hub is Quetta, then there is khuzdar, Gwadar, Chaman, Loralai, Ormara, Zhob, Sibi, Pasni and Turbat. Some of these are under Navy, which is not the case in punjab, AJK and KPK and even Sindh. KPK and Baluchistan smaller contingents of Military than other provinces. China has helped in developing infrastructure, north-south of Baluchistan, the east-west still needs roads and better logistics system.

Coming to Kurram agency, this was a major stronghold of TTP in 2000's. They lost it to Pakistan Army. They will try their best to get it back otherwise create trouble in the area. Pakistani troops had stationed mortars in the area and the probably that was the best way of retaliatory fire against fire coming from Afghanistan.

The issue at hand is the whole belt starting from KPK and ending in Gwadar. This is where India wants to strike using its covertly handled elements.

If we instead make india fight a insurgency in many of their states we’ll have peace and in that time we can dismantle all sleeper cells and improve economy.

I don't understand what we achieved from that terrible Doha agreement. Taliban not even listening to Pakistan and TTP continues to attack. Failed negotiations. Total intelligence failure. Top diplomats, totally failed. Why TTP is attacking if everything is fine between Taliban and Pakistan? I feel that we have done suicide by helping Taliban to come to power. It backfires. India predicted it but we were celebrating over Taliban victory.
Everyday there is a news of attack either in Baluchistan or near Pak afghan border. Soldiers dying everyday. Is this what we wanted? Taliban Haraamkhor.

I don't understand what we achieved from that terrible Doha agreement. Taliban not even listening to Pakistan and TTP continues to attack. Failed negotiations. Total intelligence failure. Top diplomats, totally failed. Why TTP is attacking if everything is fine between Taliban and Pakistan? I feel that we have done suicide by helping Taliban to come to power. It backfires. India predicted it but we were celebrating over Taliban victory.
Everyday there is a news of attack either in Baluchistan or near Pak afghan border. Soldiers dying everyday. Is this what we wanted? Taliban Haraamkhor.
Do you think the situation would have been better with an American controlled government that is pro-India?

Doha agreement was arranged by Qatar to protect US interests in Afghanistan. Nothing for Pakistan. Pakistan was never part of the Doha agreement. We only ensure the implementations. Which is still a secret.

new member or not so new? :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom