What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

Aur phir aakhir main in ki bakwaas aur bhonkna bhi suno.:lol::lol::lol:

These are the times when the epic dailogue of noori nut starts to reverberate in one's Pakistani self.

Oye Saab tu'n e koi vayri ds jayra es dhaon da Val kdhy

But then we are up against indians :lol:

This is interesting. The biggest beggar, the largest recipient of foreign aid (India) calling someone else a beggar. Its like the pot calling the kettle black. That's a very interesting mindset.

And lets not talk about who is embarrassed or not? Don't take this the wrong way but the Indian Armed Forces are a laughing stocking in the World especially when being measured by Western Professionals. Literally a Canadian Retired Colonel told me India ain't worth sh** when they can't even beat Pakistan despite being 10X their size in money and manpower.

Just measure the difference in resources between India and Pakistan, a country 7X size of Pakistan but it still cannot subdue Pakistan and consistently gets slapped in the face by Pakistan Armed Forces. Now that is embarrassing and that explains the national shame and fragile egos of Indians in general on this forum. It would be the equivalent of Canada slapping the US, or look at what the Russians did with the Ukrainians.

Oh Please, effing Indots pretending India is some monetary and military super power yet is the biggest recipeint of aid from USA and UK. So please go and shove your taunts up your shit infested scrawny *rse.

Last edited:
The end note is: "In kaayer Pakistaniyon nain hamaaray veer saenak ki kharhka kay rakh di.":lol:

Yes. Particularly the chaskaydaar ones.:lol:

Asaar btaaty hain k Bharti bacho ny modi g ki nak m dum kr Dia hai - - - - - - -

@SIPRA thermos tyar hai :sniper:

Are you really that stupid? A CO entering to rescue civilians? They wanted to do a victory photoshoot with the bodies of freedom fighters.

How is the josh?
Did I say it's what I think? It's clearly dumb of the CO to even be on the frontlines...looks like he's there for personal glory and a crappy move to go in prior to sanitizing the building which cost him his life

Did I say it's what I think? It's clearly dumb of the CO to even be on the frontlines...looks like he's there for personal glory and a crappy move to go in prior to sanitizing the building which cost him his life

Did anyone ever explain why was the CO in the midst? Personal glory could be one reason, but surely there would be SOPs against that.

Did anyone ever explain why was the CO in the midst? Personal glory could be one reason, but surely there would be SOPs against that.
It very much looks like Personal glory. This Colonel Ashutosh has lead several CI ops in the past but it looks like success has gotten over his head and must've gone against the SOP...you don't see anyone above the "major" designation usually operating in frontlines in CI ops. Few reports said he actually went in to talk with the village elders when they were ambushed

Indian Army is training hard to take revenge for their fallen soldiers, but kuch soldiers ka gala bath gaya ha, recycled Daal is the real culprit, you see.

Any news on the CFVs by India lately?

@Champion_Usmani @BHarwana

They might do something, like target civilians on our side of the LoC.
It routine affair bro, Just like always, fake phoo phaa, then claims of big damage, and then, when they find Pak Army has become serious, they back off like an obedient kid.

Currently Indians are busy in usual hollow 5.6 inch chest thumping. I am enjoying the show.

Back
Top Bottom