What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

I am almost certain that Indian forces and government are concealing, what really transpired in this encounter. The whole story appears to be ridiculous.

I don't think the Indian forces are saying anything about the encounter. Most of what is found in the Indian media seems to be concocted by the media channels themselves. This is very typical of Indian media.

I don't think the Indian forces are saying anything about the encounter. Most of what is found in the Indian media seems to be concocted by the media channels themselves. This is very typical of Indian media.
What are they saying?

What are they saying?

Vague references to a trap etc. Tip off of militants hiding to civilians being held hostage. Civilians were safely extracted from a hostage situation, but still managed to kill 5 soldiers.

But for obvious reasons, story is not making front page news. Govt has no interest in evoking emotions at this time.

They are working under very constrained circumstances. I still find it hard to imagine, that how they conducted such a successful operation.
No fear in your heart when you fight for Allah swt.

Also, divine help comes. This has been recorded throughout Islamic history whenever we Muslims were/are on a just path. Even there are several accounts that tell us how PA was helped in some wars. In Afghanistan too, this has happened quite a few times and I remember I watched a documentary on this where US marines shared some strange phenomena in Afghanistan. For them, they had to deal with supernatural beings at times.

Just the thing is, we have to be on the right path, and shouldn't trust anyone other than the Almighty, even we shouldn't trust our own strength.

No fear in your heart when you fight for Allah swt.

Also, divine help comes. This has been recorded throughout Islamic history whenever we Muslims were/are on a just path. Even there are several accounts that tell us how PA was helped in some wars. In Afghanistan too, this has happened quite a few times and I remember I watched a documentary on this where US marines shared some strange phenomena in Afghanistan. For them, they had to deal with supernatural beings at times.

Just the thing is, we have to be on the right path, and shouldn't trust anyone other than the Almighty, even we shouldn't trust our own strength.
What is that documentary bro? plz. share the name.

This kid doesn't even know what war is. He is never been to the frontline. LOL most of these RSS imbecile are part-time trolls. Hitting keys on their keyboards and pretending to be angry.
Their full time jobs are tech scammers
Here is a compilation of a few of them at work

Secondly, Pakistan is the first country in the subcontinent to employ 'non state actors' when it supported laskars to invade princely J&K.
Pakistani tribals entered J&K after the Majarajah had already carried out a genocide of Muslims in Jammu (where the Muslim majority was turned into a minority) and various other groups were planning on carrying out further massacres of Muslims in other parts of J&K.

“The immediate impact (of partition) was in Jammu. The Muslim subjects from different parts of Jammu province were forcibly displaced by the Dogra Army in a programme of expulsion and murder carried out over three weeks between October-November 1947,” Idrees Kanth, a fellow at International Institute of Social History in Amsterdam, who researched the 1940s history of Kashmir, told Al Jazeera.

https://archive.siasat.com/news/jam...killed-jammu-which-led-kashmir-issue-1430518/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017...-ignited-kashmir-dispute-171106144526930.html

By some estimates, over 200,000 Muslims were massacred in Jammu by the Maharajah.

Not to mention, India herself militarily invaded and occupied Junagadh despite that State's accession to Pakistan.

I think Pakistan should raise its game, these blood thirsty RSS Sanghi terrorists will feel emboldened once they receive these toys. As long these RSS Sanghi's are in charge they cant be trusted. If they try some sort of adventurism again like last year Pakistan should go for the kill.

I think Pakistan should raise its game, these blood thirsty RSS Sanghi terrorists will feel emboldened once they receive these toys. As long these RSS Sanghi's are in charge they cant be trusted. If they try some sort of adventurism again like last year Pakistan should go for the kill.

Absolutely spot on. The RSS sadhus have been singing the S-400 and Rafale song ever since the 27th. We should not take it lightly. We need to up the ante and destroy Indian back. We need to work hard with our Chinese ally and make sure we get some surprise toys in place.

Incorrect. Indian support for TTP is propaganda that Pakistan Army came up with to win support of the masses against TTP. Before that point, people were undecided and unsure why an Islamic TTP was fighting Islamic Army. Voila, TTP supported by India and PA gets public license against them.

Secondly, Pakistan is the first country in the subcontinent to employ 'non state actors' when it supported laskars to invade princely J&K. You seem eager to not delve into actions of Pakistan.

LOL Like as if India has been throwing petal flowers to Pakistan. India is the master of deception. India has been using non-state actors left and right against Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistani tribals entered J&K after the Majarajah had already carried out a genocide of Muslims in Jammu (where the Muslim majority was turned into a minority) and various other groups were planning on carrying out further massacres of Muslims in other parts of J&K.

“The immediate impact (of partition) was in Jammu. The Muslim subjects from different parts of Jammu province were forcibly displaced by the Dogra Army in a programme of expulsion and murder carried out over three weeks between October-November 1947,” Idrees Kanth, a fellow at International Institute of Social History in Amsterdam, who researched the 1940s history of Kashmir, told Al Jazeera.

https://archive.siasat.com/news/jam...killed-jammu-which-led-kashmir-issue-1430518/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017...-ignited-kashmir-dispute-171106144526930.html

By some estimates, over 200,000 Muslims were massacred in Jammu by the Maharajah.

Not to mention, India herself militarily invaded and occupied Junagadh despite that State's accession to Pakistan.
I can add two points to this:

1. The second that the Maharaja signed the IoA with India, for whatever reasons, the presence of Pakistani tribals in J&K became Pakistan state-supported non-state actors in India. Thus starting the process of sub-conventional actions.

2. If you think that it was acceptable for Pakistan to send tribals to act against the Maharaja in J&K then you shouldn't have qualms with India sending Mukti's against Pakistan sponsored genocide against Bengalis in East Pakistan.

There really are no grounds for Pakistanis to complain when their own playbooks are being followed by India. Imitation is flattery I say.

I can add two points to this:

1. The second that the Maharaja signed the IoA with India, for whatever reasons, the presence of Pakistani tribals in J&K became Pakistan state-supported non-state actors in India. Thus starting the process of sub-conventional actions.

2. If you think that it was acceptable for Pakistan to send tribals to act against the Maharaja in J&K then you shouldn't have qualms with India sending Mukti's against Pakistan sponsored genocide against Bengalis in East Pakistan.

There really are no grounds for Pakistanis to complain when their own playbooks are being followed.

What is it with these Indians and their English adopted names? LOL at Robbie. GTFO here.

Back
Top Bottom