What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

You can't educate anyone whilst dissembling and spouting the same lies and propaganda that have been used by the corrupt, greedy hatemongering political elite of India to turn many of its people into a hateful caricature of the Nazis.

Junagadh acceded to Pakistan on September 15th. By September 17th, the Indian cabinet had taken the decision to deploy military around what was now Pakistani territory and blockade it, with the Indian government essentially threatening Pakistan to reject the accession, through diplomatic communication supported by military action such as the blockade. Additionally, an illegal 'provisional government from Junagadh' was accepted by the Indian government despite the fact that the accession had been signed and accepted by Pakistan. The Indian blockade of Jungadh caused unrest and suffering in Junagadh which eventually led to the administration in Jungadh being forced to 'invite' Indian forces into the territory to calm the situation. You can hide behind all the dissembling lies you want, as is the nature of your country's politicians, academics, military and government officials, but the fact remains that India's blockade of Junagadh (much like it's support for terrorists in East Pakistan) created the unrest and conditions in Jungadh that forced the administration to 'invite' Indian forces in.

So clearly Indian actions to create the conditions to militarily take over the territory started long before the tribal invasion of J&K (which itself occurred a few days before the genocidal maniac of a Maharajah acceded to India). India's refusal to accept the accession of Junagadh is clearly outlined in official diplomatic communications with Pakistan, so your argument that the Maharajah's accession to India means anything after that is just another example of the outright hypocrisy and two-faced nature of India's government we have come to expect over the years. Why should Pakistan have respected the Maharajah's accession to India when India had already made it clear that it was not accepting Junagadh's accession to Pakistan?

Your personal note means nothing - it is nothing more than more two faced dissemblance to justify India's continued occupation of J&K and continued atrocities perpetrated on its people. There is only one ethical, moral and just solution to the J&K dispute and that is to allow the people of J&K to vote in a UN held plebiscite to choose between India, Pakistan and independence. Your refusal to even accept that in principle clearly exposes your own lack of character and morality, which isn't surprising given the genocidal maniac and hatemongerer Indian's have elected into power for the second time.

And finally, the UNSC Resolutions do not require a unilateral withdrawal from Pakistan - they call for negotiations on a truce/demilitarization agreement between Pakistan, India and the UN to come up with specifics, negotiations that were carried out multiple times with all 3 parties participating, and India rejecting proposals that both Pakistan and the UN agreed to. No country or entity in their right mind is going to support the dishonest and outlandish Indian proposal of a unilateral withdrawal from disputed territory of one warring party, and allow the other free reign to occupy the vacated territory. Again, your resort to this absurd excuse is just another example of your own moral and ethical bankruptcy to match that of your country.

Excellent post. Chha gaye o.

This is true. I repeatedly tried to contact mods for the hate comments and bullshit on Pakistan military related posts but no response. These gangus like to smack downvote button on Pak-Miliatary posts. I am just sick of them.
don't worry about it bro.
You can't fight a billion cockroaches.

Just know that roaches will be roaches and the people of reddit are not dumb.
they are starting to clue in to the hateful nature of Indians.

If the indians are claiming that 4 or 5 of their soldiers were killed then the ACTUAL figure must be 10 to 15. indians after all are the BIGGEST purveyors of lies and FALSE NEWS on the planet:

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-50749764

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paa Jee: Initially Indian media channels raised quite a hue and cry, on this incidence. But, by evening, this news was visibly downplayed by virtually all the Hindutvadi channels, as if they have received some instructions from the government. Now, apparently, it is calm and quiet, as far as this debacle is concerned.

"Khaamosh ho gayi hae pulas muk muka kay baad":lol::lol::lol:

O Yaar Dildaar PaaJee,

I assure you that the good Indians are into planning something... unlike PulwamaDrama where the FacistRegime needed a Big Song n Dance to win elections... now the FacistRegime is going by stealth...giving the illusion of Nothing-Happened....

Also, there will be more terrorist activity in Balochistan and former FATA
... on CeaseFireLine there will be the standard Tit-for-Tat ...but that is Distraction as well....

We must be prepared!

India Will Attack Pakistan!!!

Mangus

Fully agree.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paa Jee: Initially Indian media channels raised quite a hue and cry, on this incidence. But, by evening, this news was visibly downplayed by virtually all the Hindutvadi channels, as if they have received some instructions from the government. Now, apparently, it is calm and quiet, as far as this debacle is concerned.

Numbers were only 5

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paajee you're too sweet.

So much interest in our news and wellbeing.

Padosi ho to aise.

Thank you, Sir, for the compliments.:lol::lol::lol:

Paajee you much senior to me and have maintained the respect. You can't call me sir! Sharminda kar rahe ho aap mujhe.

Chote is fine. I'm too well done for bete.

reddit is infested with Indians.

The funny thing is that a lot of their hateful comments and nonsense tends to get down voted.
not just reddit all social platforms have this indian infestation and even their gora master for whom they work so hard on social platforms to propagate indian view point know they are full of shit!

mahan hain bhai 1 arab cho*** hona kamal hai!

Paajee you much senior to me and have maintained the respect. You can't call me sir! Sharminda kar rahe ho aap mujhe.

Chote is fine. I'm too well done for bete.

Thanks, Doctor Sahib. But, on a serious note, I have always been interested in, at least, the cultural landscape of India. I have been listening to Lata, Aasha and other Indian singers, from childhood. For example, I can tell you that Raga Bhairvi and Pahaarhi were maximum used, in film music, by the duo of Shankar-Jaikishan and Khayyam, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom