5 favorite personalities from your "enemy" country

5 is too small a number!

Allama Iqbal
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Sain Zahoor
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Wasim Akram
Imran Khan
Umer Sharif (who can forget his Bakra Qishto Pe?)

People like Manmohan singh? Maybe because he has a hand in putting India on No.1 in terms of swiss bank balance :hang2: He pretends/appears to be innocent,but after all he is the pm and is responsible for corruption in the government.
There was a study that India has max money in Swiss bank India has about $1.5 trillions in Swiss Bank and looking at whats going on right now..the Manmohan singh government doesn't seem to be interested in bringing that money back..

1) Dhoni
2) Shahrukh Khan
3) Mr Singh (all of Singh are good people and I never had any issue with Sikh community)
4) Tendulkar
5) Sania Mirza

1. Haji Mastaan & Dawood Bhai
2. Narendra Modi Bhai (if he's not the murderer of Muslims)
3. Dr. Manmohan Singh (Great Person)
4. Johny Lever
5. Arundhati Roy (Brave Women)

Iam not worried about 34% poors in India because I know this booming economy of India will give them bright future but Iam more worried about 43% poors In Pakistan , and 75% middle class people like you who are likely to fall below poverty line and 50% people in your country who are dependent on aid for food and 50% those who do not have access to toilets, i know that in coming years more people will become poor in pakistan plus you pakis also have to deal with bomb blasts everywhere, so sad!!

First of all correct your figures!!! people living below the line of poverty in india are 41.6% and in pakistan 17.2%
Poverty in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

secondly don't care about me my household income is 100,000 PKR a month, so i am not going to fall below the line of poverty

3) we are not living on aid money but we have lost much more then we are given, we are only given 20 billion dollars and we have lost 68 billion dollars,
48 billion dollars pure loss!!!

4) 50% of our population do not have access to toilet but they have access to food unlike you!!!

5) your poor will remain poor because they are mostly lower caste people and your leaders are brahman!!!

First of all correct your figures!!! people living below the line of poverty in india are 41.6% and in pakistan 17.2%
Poverty in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

secondly don't care about me my household income is 100,000 PKR a month, so i am not going to fall below the line of poverty

3) we are not living on aid money but we have lost much more then we are given, we are only given 20 billion dollars and we have lost 68 billion dollars,
48 billion dollars pure loss!!!

4) 50% of our population do not have access to toilet but they have access to food unlike you!!!

5) your poor will remain poor because they are mostly lower caste people and your leaders are brahman!!!
Simple economics? A country with a garbage economy will do better than world's 2nd fastest growing economy?:no:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...l-ahead-pakistan-world-bank-imf-report-3.html

lol another Online Ambani :lol:

anyways

see this june, 2011 figure-

Pakistan Poverty increased to an astonishing 43 Percent - MarketWatch.pk

Poverty and hunger on the rise in Pakistan
Poverty and hunger on the rise in Pakistan – I | Agriculture Corner

for red part

Poverty decreasing rapidly in India
Poverty decreasing rapidly in India -

Even if these figures are true our population is far less then yours so your poverty remains much higher then ours in NUMBERS!!!

and your budget is 1.53 trillion dollars so you can easily remove poverty right now only if you want to, but you haven't removed it that's why i said you will remain poor!!!

and it will be better if we return to the topic please!!!

Back
Top Bottom