What's new

5 favorite personalities from your "enemy" country

I agree with this.. Lot of bollywood songs have their origine from Pakistan.. And yes Lot of Indians believe Atif aslam and Adnan Sami are Indians. By the way Adnan sami would be very soon a Legal Indian Citizen.

Regards
Drunken Monke

I don't think so, he is a Canadian citizen (& he still has a Pakistani passport & citizenship as well), these are pretty much rumors, because India does not give out dual citizenships to overseas Indians living in Canada or the US. They get the overseas resident card or something.

Adnan Sami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well about Pakistan and its lovely peoples (from my heart)

these are my favoriate 5

1. Mohd. Ali Jinnah (for being a freedom fighter)

2. Benazir Bhutto (for being a great lady politacian)

3. Gen. Pervez Musharraf (being a great military general and a Leader who really wanted to solve Kashmir Issue)

4. Imran Khan/Wasim Akram/Saeed Anwar (great contributer to the game of cricket. Saeed was my fav. Pakistani batsman)

5. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (For his melodious heavonly voice)

Sixth- Janaji (for her nice Avatar)

regards
Drunken Monke

Some nice people from Pakistan that couldn't make to my top list are

1. Waqar yunus, Mohd. Yusuf, Shoib Akhthar, Inzy
2. Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan,
3. Najam Sethi
4. Umer Sharif for his stage shows
5. Ansar Burney- for his humanly duties he has done going beyond the man made boundries between nations

I don't think so, he is a Canadian citizen (& he still has a Pakistani passport & citizenship as well), these are pretty much rumors, because India does not give out dual citizenships to overseas Indians living in Canada or the US. They get the overseas resident card or something.

Adnan Sami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In one of the recent shows on TV he said that his application for Indian citizenship is in process and by grace of god soon he will be offered that. I will post the link for that
regards

Katrina kaif - shes hot
Kangana ranaut- shes hot
Kareena kapoor- shes hot
bal thakrey- hes funny
lalu parshad yadav- hes a funn lil man.

I wonder why no hindustani hasn't included ijaz butt in their list. :lol:

Thread title is wrong should be political and non political personalities because non political personalities are mostly not enemies.

In real it is the Govts that is the enemies (though I don't about hindustan).

I am glad to see so much admiration of "enemies" here.
I live in USAmerica. As an anarchist, that makes it (or its government) my "enemy".
Since Dead People are included.
Thomas Paine (my favorite politician)
John Wilkes Booth (my favorite actor)
John Winston Ono Lennon (my favorite musician)
Samual Clemons, aka Mark Twain (the quintessential writer of the American Gilded Age)
Sitting Bull (who rubbed out General Custer)

Did any body else consider America their enemy? If not, I must say, you Pakistanis are very forebearing.
May we have peace, love, and wisdom

Why many Pakistanis like loonies like Lalu Yadav ? And Zakir Naik ? C'mon !

Why many Pakistanis like loonies like Lalu Yadav ? And Zakir Naik ? C'mon !

Zakir Naik aint a loonie

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

I like this guys
zardari-khtarnaak-khail.jpg

sp13.jpg

Wasim Akram.
Best Cricketer of his time and humble person.

Najam-Sethi.jpg

Najam Sethi.
Finest Political Analyst of our times.

Sherry%20Rehman.gif

Sherry Rehman.
Very Intelligent Pakistani women. Can talk about anything.

0001263770_182.jpg

Naseebo lal.
A good singer with guts

Never been to Pakistan but came to know few people from forum.

1) Muse - Very balanced person and true patriotic. Enjoy reading his posts.

2) Imran Khan - Jolly guy.

3) Mastan Khan -- Know reality and very mature person. Feel likes someone saying from heart.

4) Asim - Decent person

5) Zhaki - Nice Guy.

1)3) Mr Singh (all of Singh are good people and I never had any issue with Sikh community)

The enitire community?
have you had an inssue with any from the hindu community or the christian community in real life?
I am sure most of your pange must have been with fellow members of the muslim community...interesting point isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom