What's new

5 favorite personalities from your "enemy" country

My list would include the following

Wasim Akram (for great reverse swing )
Najam Sethi ( for annoing Zaid hamid and his fans )
Veena Malik ( for proving that Rakhi Sawant and Lady Gaga are not the only ones from outerspace)
Farzana Shah ( for her deliquent Bharti rants)
Zaid Hamid ( for being the undeclared winner of The great Indian laughter challenge)
Rehman Malik ( also known as Dr Fixit , for fixing responsibility of every bad thing happening in pakistan , on taliban , something which non of his predessors had courage to do

Well about Pakistan and its lovely peoples (from my heart)

these are my favoriate 5

1. Mohd. Ali Jinnah (for being a freedom fighter)

2. Benazir Bhutto (for being a great lady politacian)

3. Gen. Pervez Musharraf (being a great military general and a Leader who really wanted to solve Kashmir Issue)

4. Imran Khan/Wasim Akram/Saeed Anwar (great contributer to the game of cricket. Saeed was my fav. Pakistani batsman)

5. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (For his melodious heavonly voice)

Sixth- Janaji (for her nice Avatar)

regards
Drunken Monke

Well about Pakistan and its lovely peoples (from my heart)

these are my favoriate 5

1. Mohd. Ali Jinnah (for being a freedom fighter)

2. Benazir Bhutto (for being a great lady politacian)

3. Gen. Pervez Musharraf (being a great military general and a Leader who really wanted to solve Kashmir Issue)

4. Imran Khan/Wasim Akram/Saeed Anwar (great contributer to the game of cricket. Saeed was my fav. Pakistani batsman)

5. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (For his melodious heavonly voice)

Sixth- Janaji (for his nice Avatar)

regards
Drunken Monke

:( i am not he i am SHE

Many people in India will be surprised if you tell them that Khan saheb is a Pakistani. That much they love him.

No offense, a lot of Indians also think Atif Aslam is Indian, & that many Bollywood songs are original (when many songs are plagiarized from original Pakistani ones). Doesn't have to do anything with love.

Jana you seriously need to put in your siggy "I.AM.A.GIRL".

:devil::devil:

dangerous_girl_by_anndr-d3exckp.jpg

No offense, a lot of Indians also think Atif Aslam is Indian, & that many Bollywood songs are original (when many songs are plagiarized from original Pakistani ones). Doesn't have to do anything with love.

I agree with this.. Lot of bollywood songs have their origine from Pakistan.. And yes Lot of Indians believe Atif aslam and Adnan Sami are Indians. By the way Adnan sami would be very soon a Legal Indian Citizen.

Regards
Drunken Monke

I agree with this.. Lot of bollywood songs have their origine from Pakistan.. And yes Lot of Indians believe Atif aslam and Adnan Sami are Indians. By the way Adnan sami would be very soon a Legal Indian Citizen.

Regards
Drunken Monke

Good for adnan and for us too. not an issue.

Shree Bal Thakre. (Really I like this man's attitude)

Gautam Gambhir.

Rahul Gandhi.

Sania Mirza.:pleasantry:

katrina Kaif

Back
Top Bottom