What's new

5 favorite personalities from your "enemy" country

Wasim Akram
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Shafqat Amanat Ali
Mohamed Yousuf
Imran Khan

kya baat hai? Subhe subhe itna bhaichara? :P

Anyways welcome relief from the daily war mongering. Shukriya Bilal bhai.

My list-

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Wasim Akram
Nusrat sahab
Benazir Bhutto and
Imran Khan

My dad migrated at the time of partition, when he was 3. My mom's an Indian citizen, she was born & raised in Patna (her parents were originally from Khujwa, Bihar) & only moved to Pakistan when she had to marry my dad. My whole mother's side (her sister & brother, & her parents) are currently in India.

Wow...That's amazing... so do you come here to visit your mom's relatives?? And if you do then how do you like it here?

well we have same roots then nice finding some one from my region on the other side of border..........cheers mate!!!!

:cheers:
:toast_sign:

Sounds like a story of old hindi movies..

Do u both guys sing any song like "yaddon ki baraat "

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...That's amazing... so do you come here to visit your mom's relatives?? And if you do then how do you like it here?

I've been to India twice. I've seen central India as well as western India: quite a contrast. I prefer central India though, my roots & history appeals to me a lot more than the recent tide of Western culture that I feel is not really 'part of the ancient land of India'. That's just my opinion though.

1) allaoulaa khan & gulam ali from music
2) shaahid afridi & shoiab akhter in cricket
3) nawaz sharif in politics
4) umar sharif as stage show entertainer
5) webmaster for creating this site..

Did you mean Atta ullah Khan?-

1.Kishore Kumar

2.Emran Hashmi

3.Late hemant karkare

4.Manmohan Singh

On my part it will be,

Bacha Khan, Nawab Bugti
Nadeem Paracha
Zardari (don't mistake me, he has good intentions)
Wasim Akram
His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Close run-ins: Sachin Tendulker, Dilip Kumar, Manmohan Singh, Laloo Prasad Yadav.

Seriously or are you f*cking with our minds ? :eek: Already Im feeling a little dizzed.

1)zulfikar ali bhutto-i know he was controversial...but he did the most amazing thing for pakistan by befriending the chinese...he tried to move away from the U)S camp way back in the 70s...
2)Imran Khan,wasim,Waqar,shoaib- Many Indians..have had a love hate relationship with these fiery bowlers...who oozed class...always made us feel little in the pace department...pride of Pakistani cricket!
3)Hamid Mir-for being the torch-bearer of professional and un-biased journolism in Pakistan...
4)Aamir Khan-the Brit boxer...although not a Pakistani by citizenship...I am a big fan...
4)ehsan qureshi-has along with rohan have challenged the world's best...

I also wanted to mention khan abdul ghaffar khan...but I have heard that many Pakistanis think of him as a terrorist...though of being behind the balochi insurgency...he did great work for the struggle for independence of our once upon a time united nation....

P.s:-brilliant thread...puts a smile on the face of us pacifists!

Nawab Akbar Bugti

Altaf Hussain

Asif Ali Zardari

Meera

Saleem Shahzad

Salman Tasser

Mukhtaran Mai

Shahrukh Khan

A.R. Rehman

Gandhi Ji

Chidambaram Ji

Arundhati Roy

I'm also surprised no Indian members here put Rehman Malik on their list, considering the tool he is lol.

Back
Top Bottom