What's new

45 Hindu prisoners at Tihar keep Ramzan fast

Another lie......

Rudra Abhishekam is NEVER done in a Saraswati temple.

Saraswati temple is for Devi Saraswati who is wife of Brahma, and is godess of knowledge.

Rudra Abhishekam is done for SHIVA in a Shiva Temple.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove here ....but you are not getting any closer.

BTW, the stotram you have mentioned is indeed parts of the Guru Stotram i.e. salutation to your Guru (Teacher)

Its not a Hindu prayer but part of our Sanskriti i.e. culture.
This is a very grey area. Many scholars claim that Devi Saraswati is unmarried.:)

"Rudra Abhishekam" - True - Rudra means that. But then schools often pray in a more compact framework due to time constraints. I don't know, but may be that was the reason.
Also there is nothing called Hindu prayer - its all our culture. You can call it Hindu, Sanatan or Hindutva. :)
Another lie......

Saraswati temple is for Devi Saraswati who is wife of Brahma, and is godess of knowledge.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove here ....but you are not getting any closer.

BTW, the stotram you have mentioned is indeed parts of the Guru Stotram i.e. salutation to your Guru (Teacher)

Another lie......

perhaps our Bengali teachers doesn't know that. they are still doing the same tradition!,can u plz teach them .?? :p

"read the history of India for the last 3000 years" - reading politically correct Indian history books won't help. :taz:
Sita Ram Goel, Koenradd Elst, Steven Knapp, Arun Shourie, M.A. Khan/M.J. Akbar etc give a more balanced view of what happened.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-3.html#ixzz2Z6mjRKnI
For the Hindus the culture and religion is closely intermixed. Our culture stems from our religion. Which is why Hindus all over the world have similar culture and value systems.

Political division is not the same a cultural division. Cultural divisions is what the Muslims and christian experienced. For the Hindu there was no Division. Maybe its you who should read the history of India for the last 3000 years.

For the Hindus the culture and religion is closely intermixed. Our culture stems from our religion. Which is why Hindus all over the world have similar culture and value systems.

Political division is not the same a cultural division. Cultural divisions is what the Muslims and christian experienced. For the Hindu there was no Division. Maybe its you who should read the history of India for the last 3000 years.
I did not know that India was united for 3000 years uninterrupted.:undecided:
India was divided many times and also united many times.

Thread Derailed badly,,,,,

by the way these kinda "hindu muslim" bhaichara is common in India , Its just that these kinda news don't generate masala to certain ppl so is kept @ bay.

This is a very grey area. Many scholars claim that Devi Saraswati is unmarried.:)

wtf ....... I understand you are a muslim. Why do you insist on teaching Hinduism to a hindu ?

Saraswati Devi is the goddess of speech, wisdom, knowledge and purity due to her association with the Saraswati River which has great relevance in Hinduism. There is NO puranas where saraswati is considered unmarried.

Kindly don't try to get brownie points by pretending to know anything. Its really a waste of your time and mine.

perhaps our Bengali teachers doesn't know that. they are still doing the same tradition!,can u plz teach them .?? :p

......sure ....the moment you keep another 'vrath' during 'Rudra Abhishekam' in a Saraswathi temple. :devil:

wtf ....... I understand you are a muslim. Why do you insist on teaching Hinduism to a hindu ?

Saraswati Devi is the goddess of speech, wisdom, knowledge and purity due to her association with the Saraswati River which has great relevance in Hinduism. There is NO puranas where saraswati is considered unmarried.

Kindly don't try to get brownie points by pretending to know anything. Its really a waste of your time and mine.
:omghaha: I am a Hindu Brahmin. :police:

I did not know that India was united for 3000 years uninterrupted.:undecided:
India was divided many times and also united many times.

OK, forget history, you should first relearn how to understand written english.

"read the history of India for the last 3000 years" - reading politically correct Indian history books won't help. :taz:
Sita Ram Goel, Koenradd Elst, Steven Knapp, Arun Shourie, M.A. Khan/M.J. Akbar etc give a more balanced view of what happened.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-3.html#ixzz2Z6mjRKnI

Sure genius. We are all so impressed with your knowledge that we are going to read all the books that you have suggested.

Back
Top Bottom