What's new

45 Hindu prisoners at Tihar keep Ramzan fast

you believe in such thing.. did not expect from you... what about you @BDforever

why what is your perception about me? God is beyond the concept of time, he can see the future, present and past in parallel unlike human with limitation who does know about future.

Last edited by a moderator:
why what is your perception about me? God is beyond the concept of time, he can see the future, present and past in parallel unlike human with limitation who does know about future.

nevermind.. sorry for my post.

there is a calcutta based reputed football club called mohammedan sporting... is this offensive thing relatively new?
some pakistanis also say mian is offensive term.. where as in india its not.

Some of the British literature from 18th and 19th century used this term regularly out of ignorance.

They thought that since they were Christians following and worshipping Christ so Muslims who followed Muhammed should be called Muhammedans. However , Muslims never called themselves Muhammedans anywhere in the Muslim World because of the obvious connotation that unlike Christians we do not worship Muhammed, just follow his message.

you believe in such thing.. did not expect from you... what about you @BDforever

i believe same thing, just think simple are not we converting one energy to another energy to serve our purpose ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom