What's new

45 Hindu prisoners at Tihar keep Ramzan fast

A lot is going to come out of it. Life in jail is tough. By doing this if the Government issues them a certificate of good conduct, they may get out early.

The ONLY good that will come out of this is that these Hindu prisoner will be protected by the muslim inmates from 'Jail Rape'. Its usually the 'muslim inmates' who RUN these prisons in India.

True. Many Muslims all over India build and some even worship in temples. A few are there where Muslims are the priests.

Do all Bengali's live in this parallel universe ? :cheesy:

I am no 'sickular' mate. I just speak the truth.
"Bengali's live in this parallel universe"

Source -
Muslims help Hindus build Shiva temple in Bihar
Where Hindus and Muslims pray together
Muslim priests at 900-yr-old Shiva temple in Kashmir - Times Of India

The ONLY good that will come out of this is that these Hindu prisoner will be protected by the muslim inmates from 'Jail Rape'. Its usually the 'muslim inmates' who RUN these prisons in India.

Do all Bengali's live in this parallel universe ? :cheesy:

Indeed Muslims help built temples. ;)

That does not prove your claim that all over India Muslims pray at Hindu temples ;) this is where a Muslim shrine is also situated hence the Hindu-Muslims both ask for favours from Saint as well as Hindu god.

An empty temple in Held kashmir NOT India which was handed over to Muslims for taking care.

Your claim earlier was i believe in rage for those 45 Hindus who keep fast. Seems it dint set well with you hence you come up with claim that hey whats the big deal all over India Muslims are working as priests or Pundits in Hindu temples :lol:

I am no 'sickular' mate. I just speak the truth.
"Bengali's live in this parallel universe"

Source -
Muslims help Hindus build Shiva temple in Bihar
Where Hindus and Muslims pray together
Muslim priests at 900-yr-old Shiva temple in Kashmir - Times Of India

Sadly I disagree........if you were not the 'sikular' kind you would not have posted such nonsense but would have opted for the truth.

You post would have read 'SOME muslims help Hindus build shiv temple'

and

Muslim 'caretakers' make money of Hindu pilgrims in Kashmir after driving out the priests in that 900 year old temple.

Do you know what are the requirements for doing 'pooja' in a Shiva temple ?

A qualified Tantrik poojari has to do 'Bahiryaga' by asana, svagata, padya, arghya, achamana, madhuparka, snana, vasana, abharana, gandha , pushpa , dhupa, dipa, naivedya and namaskar.

Are you saying the 'muslim priests' have knowledge enough to do this ?

Do you, as a Hindu, even know what all this is ? ..................foolish bengalis do live in a parallel universe. You just proved it.

Indeed Muslims help built temples. ;)

That does not prove your claim that all over India Muslims pray at Hindu temples ;) this is where a Muslim shrine is also situated hence the Hindu-Muslims both ask for favours from Saint as well as Hindu god.

An empty temple in Held kashmir NOT India which was handed over to Muslims for taking care.

Your claim earlier was i believe in rage for those 45 Hindus who keep fast. Seems it dint set well with you hence you come up with claim that hey whats the big deal all over India Muslims are working as priests or Pundits in Hindu temples :lol:

i am agree with you.......this Hindu and Muslim stuff better to keep separate......nothing is gonna to come out with all this drama.......totally different people different culture and believe........

i really fail to understand ,why some people get tooo much emotional.........about Hindu Muslim harmony .....

i believe this type of emotional fools are very less in % ...........................

in point of view, better to keep proper distance with each other.....

only just pay respect each other .....that will be more than sufficient

why every other thread has Hindu Muslim controversy??? I m a Muslim, I studied in Hindu missionary school,does that made me from human to some devil??? my best friend he keeps fast ,goes mazar with me,even offered jumma namaz in few occasions. does that pull out devil out of him?

man, RELIGION IS BEST SERVED BY BEING A PROPER HUMAN.I bow before Almighty and preach humanity.

muh me Allah or Ram, aur karoge ganda kaam,is prayer ka nahi hai koi daam

rather then pulling negative stuff of every news ,its better to look the positive side of a news

why every other thread has Hindu Muslim controversy??? I m a Muslim, I studied in Hindu missionary school,does that made me from human to some devil??? my best friend he keeps fast ,goes mazar with me,even offered jumma namaz in few occasions. does that pull out devil out of him?

man, RELIGION IS VEST SERVED BY BEING A PROPER HUMAN.I bow before Almighty and preach humanity.

muh me Allah or Ram, aur karoge ganda kaam,is prayer ka nahi hai koi daam

rather then pulling negative stuff of every news ,its better to look the positive side of a news

Cool.....I like 'honest' guys .......What was the name of the 'Hindu missionary school' you studied in ?

How many times have you gone to a temple with your 'best friend' and attended pooja ? ..kept vrath ? ......I hope doing all that will not pull out the devil in you.

I hope you Do answer this questions ......

sure ,I studied in maharishi vidya mandir,I have read 40 % of Geeta slokes, I know quite a many Hindu prayers,went all major mandirs of kolkata,Assam, even ram temple of rameswaram,technically I visited most common temples of south India as wel.I kept vrat once during rudra abhishekh

as for puja is concerned its over 100, we grew in a society with an immense level if communal harmony. u will find Hindu workers making panels of eid as well as Muslim workers designing pujamandap.
Cool.....I like 'honest' guys .......What was the name of the 'Hindu missionary school' you studied in ?

How many times have you gone to a temple with your 'best friend' and attended pooja ? ..kept vrath ? ......I hope doing all that will not pull out the devil in you.

I hope you Do answer this questions ......
i

sure ,I studied in maharishi vidya mandir,I have read 40 % of Greta slokes, I know qiluite a many Hindu prayers,went all major mandirs of kolkata,Assam, even ram temple of rameswaram,technically I visited most common temples of south India as we'll.I kept vrat once during rudra abhishekh

:lol: ........more 'honest' answers. ....

1. Maharishi Vidya Mandir is NOT a 'hindu missionary school' (its strange that you spell its name in small letters :azn: )

2. For someone who claims to have read 40% of Geeta .....you cannot even spell that right :tounge:. If you have indeed read the 'Shlokas' then you must know Sanskrit, right ?

3. The temple in Rameswaram is a SHIVA temple and NOT a Ram temple. :cheesy:

4. Rudra Abhishekam (all in caps ......someone who respects Hinduism would know this) takes 1 hour to perform. Did you keep vrath for 1 hour ? :azn: ........btw in which month did you perform 'Rudra Abhishekam' ?

5. Hindus Don't have 'Prayers' .

Next time keep your lies to yourself.....its really embarrassing for other hindus who are trying desperately to stay 'secular'

Many Hindus conduct similar fasting as the Ramzan fast during auspicious Hindu periods. I personally cannot fast since I am a glutton. Hopefully my good looks will get me into heaven :D

"if you were not the 'sikular' kind you would not have posted such nonsense" - No offence mate, but I don't accept certificates of Secularism etc. I am not a JDU or Congress chamcha.
"Muslim 'caretakers' make money of Hindu pilgrims in Kashmir after driving out the priests in that 900 year old temple." - Honestly I don't know. It is quite possible considering their Hindu-hatre
"Do you know what are the requirements for doing 'pooja' in a Shiva temple ?" - Yes I do Herat as well. I am a Shaivite.
"foolish bengalis" - I am not a Bengali. The username I chose does not mean much.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-2.html#ixzz2Z6YFUeOR

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-2.html#ixzz2Z6Y4JVJo

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-2.html#ixzz2Z6Xnv0jx
Sadly I disagree........if you were not the 'sikular' kind you would not have posted such nonsense but would have opted for the truth.

You post would have read 'SOME muslims help Hindus build shiv temple'

and

Muslim 'caretakers' make money of Hindu pilgrims in Kashmir after driving out the priests in that 900 year old temple.

Do you know what are the requirements for doing 'pooja' in a Shiva temple ?

A qualified Tantrik poojari has to do 'Bahiryaga' by asana, svagata, padya, arghya, achamana, madhuparka, snana, vasana, abharana, gandha , pushpa , dhupa, dipa, naivedya and namaskar.

Are you saying the 'muslim priests' have knowledge enough to do this ?

Do you, as a Hindu, even know what all this is ? ..................foolish bengalis do live in a parallel universe. You just proved it.

Back
Top Bottom