What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

I think you are asking about barricade for shooting position. wooden boards act as a cover, while holes are used for shooting in different positions. It’s for practice on shooting range.
Nope under the red text. Next to the right foot of the terrorist standing on left seems like a cigerate box

This photo is heavily edited, trust me. I have seen the kind before.
If you look in the back, the pictures etc, their hue and saturation is totally wrong.
Also notice the targets. Their silhouettes give them away. It's a case of bad copy paste and "curve coloring"
original photo size is 33mb in png format ....

After PMLN his admin also did some anti islamic stuff while Chest thumping in UN. One was retaled to Gay rights. One was polygamy and recently there were voices about free sex(muffled very quickly).

I only pay attention to Pakistan news sparingly so yeah I remember only vaguely.
I think you have a very short memory. It was plmn who tried to remove khatm e nabuwat clause.
Get your facts right.

Screenshot_20200629-133537_Flamingo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JveQzKQ.jpg

Can you really be that sure??
Try explaining that to the whities who visited Karachi that day because they heard on youtube Pakistan is sooo cool. What will they say when they get home.

Just one scenario.

Bro we will have to go on offensive now. Nahi to the last 15 years will repeat themselves.

The West has aleays urged restraint for us/artwisted/blackmailed us into remaining peaceful. While fully facilitating India.
but today their dogs failed to achieve anything

India is returning to its dirty tactics. They are feeling the pressure and want Pakistan to do counter attack so it could be blocked by FATF. Plus they want to discourage investment in Pakistan as due to covid19 Indian economy is badly hurting. On other hand Pakistan isn't effected in comparison to India.

The more we care about international pressure the more this problem will linger.

Start a fcking operation in Balochistan and Sindh and Karachi. Wherever is needed.

And start shooting Bharatis across the LOC point blank. Send some commandos into Ladakh to assist the Chinese. Bc bohot hogaya.

Bharati trained terrorists are amateur pussies as usual.

Atleast Taliban were battle hardened

After PMLN his admin also did some anti islamic stuff while Chest thumping in UN. One was retaled to Gay rights. One was polygamy and recently there were voices about free sex(muffled very quickly).

I only pay attention to Pakistan news sparingly so yeah I remember only vaguely.

Sorry to say their was no such thing. Don't want to detail the thread. I know what your intention was.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom