What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

I think Khan sahb and co fear what if a stronger Rahil Sharif like general comes again??
IK will loose all his charm and he won't appear to be the Alpha anymore. But we need Raheel Sharif kinda guy now. Before shit get outta hand once again.

This is very serious.

All the good work of Gen. Raheel Sharif's time has been steadily going down the drain under the current guy.

Last edited:
Can you really be that sure??
Try explaining that to the whities who visited Karachi that day because they heard on youtube Pakistan is sooo cool. What will they say when they get home.

Just one scenario.

Bro we will have to go on offensive now. Nahi to the last 15 years will repeat themselves.

The West has aleays urged restraint for us/artwisted/blackmailed us into remaining peaceful. While fully facilitating India.
Even this attack failed to achieve maximum target but still it achieved bad repo for Pakistan which is most the time they want.a terrorist attack on this kind of building bring bad repo even no one get killed.
It will portray the image of Pakistan an unlawful country where terrorists roam free.these attacks are increasing which show our agencies are losing the grip.

Last edited:
Apart from that, you won't believe what's possible with a good editing software. I have been into this stuff since I was 10, i know when there is something wrong about images. Even though as you said that this photo has been re adjusted, the overall picture screams partial fakeness.

Unless every Pakistani is united in accepting India as a terrorist nation and enemy, Pakistan will continue to brush Indian attrociities under the carpet. India and it's illegitimate birth child Afghanistan hate Pakistan and want to destroy the nation. Why are Pakistanis so dam adamant in rolling the red carpet for these diseased aliens? Pakistan needs a nationalist movement to attack MQM, BLA, PTM.

We have sooo many Gen Raheels. It's just that due to the stupid parliamentary system the stupid PM gets to pick COAS. Which almost 96% a political appointment. The PM wants to appoint a wuss. Someone who takes orders and won't take away the spotlight.
All the good work of Gen. Raheel Sharif's time has been going down the drain under the current guy.

Apart from that, you won't believe what's possible with a good editing software. I have been into this stuff since I was 10, i know when there is something wrong about images. Even though as you said that this photo has been re adjusted, the overall picture screams partial fakeness.
IMG_20200629_125046.png

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_125046.png
    IMG_20200629_125046.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 21
If Indians think by doing this kinda attack on my city, they will recover their humiliation in Ladakh then I feel sorry for them. Chinese are eating and swallowing up their land....They want to avoid TWO front war desperately.

My friend, it is purely for 'Perception Control' that Pakistan is a failed state. Its humiliating that the main stock exchange in the middle of your so called Business Hub of Karachi is attacked by terrorists.

When there were fake attacks in india a few years ago, India deployed thousands of troops on the border and threatened Pakistan. What is IK and COAS going to do now, are they going to deploy thousands of troops on the border with india and threaten india??? No chance because they only know one thing thing - bending backwards, which creates more humiliation for ordinary people and the military itself. The moral of ordinary soldiers goes down because they see their leaders issuing statements and doing absolutely nothing except scratching their arse while sitting down on their nice leather chairs.

It's nice to see that SSG doesn't have to act like the local thanedar all the time anymore.

Depends upon the intensity of the attack. Had they penetrated inside the building and made some hostages, than no way rangers or police could had flushed them out. Ssg would than be brought up. So think before you type rather than passing nonsensical comments.

If Indians think by doing this kinda attack on my city, they will recover their humiliation in Ladakh then I feel sorry for them. Chinese are eating and swallowing up their land....They want to avoid TWO front war desperately.

I like your love for your city, you are like me in this regard, I like people who love their cities, towns and villages and feel strongly about the people of their city, this is the highest form of patriotism in my eyes, kind of devolution of patriotism to the city, town or village level. We have to protect our own cities, towns and villages which cannot happen unless we love them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom