What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

So people tell how Indians blame Pakistan for everything even without investigation but themselves come to unfounded conclusions in case of every tragedy. Not any different whatsoever.

Yes you are right and should wait for report.

However there is a pattern to RAW related attacks and this one fits the profile. Attackers with no ideology attacking high value targets to destabilize economy or a asset that could be used against India (Mehran/Kamra attacks).

There have been several arrests or elimination of assets working to fund militant activities in Pakistan via RAW. Fallout was bound to happen.

Khan itna bhi Messiah nahi hai.
In UN he'll be saying religious things and at home approving gay rights and anti khatm e nabuwat stuff.

The world is not that black and white. There's a whole lotta grey in between.
Bro target is pakistan n esp Imran khan .if Imran is fail than they have no opposition at international level.

Last 2 guys on right look Iranian to me.
EbqZLHYWoAEvZ1F

@PanzerKiel @RescueRanger They have improved the training course? look at the plates with cutout -- this is the first time these have been spotted ---missing in all earlier footages & videos

Sir itna bhi halka na lein. Last time jab halka liya tha to agle Bhara Kao tak agey the. Gen Musharraf sahb Islamabad chor kar Chaklala Corps Commander Residence me shift ho gaye the.
Take it as a minor point...nothing to be worried about.....this pic is only for optics onl, by showing them in uniforms they want to display that they are part of a proper military organization....thts all...otherwise, we all know they dont operate in this attire.....

btw, see their DMSs....their open laces should tell you everything.

You will crush the Balochi the Sindhudesh schmuks will lift their heads. After they are finito Pashtuns will remember their Pashtunistan. After them Seraikis will also do some drama.

CLEAN ALL OF PAKISTAN......ASAP
Army to need to clean up Balochistan once for all. Enough is enough. This is no longer about "rights". Otherwise terrorism would have ended after 18th amendment.

Last edited:
I think Khan sahb and co fear what if a stronger Rahil Sharif like general comes again??
IK will loose all his charm and he won't appear to be the Alpha anymore. But we need Raheel Sharif kinda guy now. Before shit get outta hand once again.

This is very serious.
Khan itna bhi Messiah nahi hai.
In UN he'll be saying religious things and at home approving gay rights and anti khatm e nabuwat stuff.

The world is not that black and white. There's a whole lotta grey in between.

Last 2 guys on right look Iranian to me.

I think you have a very short memory. It was plmn who tried to remove khatm e nabuwat clause.
Get your facts right.

What are the chances that the recent political antics by Mengal and co is related to this?

Cctv sure. But RT is watched everywhere, is prominent on Twitter just like TRT.
The thing is no one really listens to those channels. The leader (especially IK) speaking about it will have much more weight behind it.

Back
Top Bottom