What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

BC Iran meeesne par bhi 10 12 JDAM girao. Khomeini ki jaan ko sukoon aye zra.

I apologize to Pakistani shia bros in advance. But they be working against our interests.

NeoMQM
I was going to add this earlier -- Attackers were moved to city & given a safe passage by local sindhi elements & gangs affiliated with SIndhi Nationalists & MQM

This place is nowhere "near" the border. It is most probably from sindh, southern balochistan, bordering iran or perhaps iran itself.

The profile of this mission doesn't seem to indicate that they were looking for a big score.
Swiftly neutralised by our commandos. We are ready for any kind of expedition dear enemy. Be it BLA, TTP or any other saffronist or templer supported terrorist group.

The responsibility is claimed by BLA whose leader is enjoying the hospitality of Europeans. Handover him to us dear Swiss/European people if any shame left in you.

Looks like retaliation was swift by our LEAs...

Heroic stand of guards also helped...

All important buildings in Karachi need to be given X level security

Just imagine, if fuc**rs were able to take hostages, we would have had been seeing a live shit show, pissing us off and giving bad name to country.

Thank God

BC Iran meeesne par bhi 10 12 JDAM girao. Khomeini ki jaan ko sukoon aye zra.

I apologize to Pakistani shia bros in advance. But they be working against our interests.

NeoMQM

Why you feel the need to qualify your comment with an apology to them? They are citizens of this country or Iran?

Lets wait and see how IK, his ministers, Foreign Office and the COAS will all of a sudden GO MISSING IN ACTION FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

If Indians think by doing this kinda attack on my city, they will recover their humiliation in Ladakh then I feel sorry for them. Chinese are eating and swallowing up their land....They want to avoid TWO front war desperately.

if this attack would have occurred in india they were threatening of surgical strikes in Pakistan but our authorities will not take severe action against india and use it as justification to threat them in kashmir when they are already facing pressure from china

Except RAHEEL SHAREEF other army chiefs seems gutless BAJWA Sb looks like hibernate kills them at their home in Europe.england and India AFG.BC much too kerro

I wonder what is next target? First Pindi, now Karachi and then?

if this attack would have occurred in india they were threatening of surgical strikes in Pakistan but our authorities will not take severe action against india and use it as justification to threat them in kashmir when they are already facing pressure from china

Payment shud be made across the border

Back
Top Bottom