What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

It's a mixture of both.
Warna every year we relate our dukhra in U.N has it made a difference?
We post posters in our embassies and consulates has it made a difference??

Even China Russia etc fight their war of narrative through CCTV and RT

The thing is no one really listens to those channels. The leader (especially IK) speaking about it will have much more weight behind it.

Update for the people just getting to this thread;

4 attackers, 2 were killed at the gate by the security guards, 2 went inside after killing the two guards.
Police and rangers rushed to the scene to finish off the two attackers, one more policeman was killed in the encounter. so total 7 dead so far, 4 attackers, 2 guards and a policeman.
7 more people injured including 2 policemen (this is according to aljazeera and Faisal edhi)
Brave guards deserves national award for taking down the well armed and trained terrorists, Their family deserves alot . RIP Brave bro:cry:

EbqfmnhUEAAtmVR

Very good defence by police force and then rangers finished up :pakistan:. Good defence. I see headshots what ever unit personal shot these terrorsts one bullet to the head are extremely extremely trained proud of them. Single bullet to the head job done.

I wish i was one of the martyr (shaheed) defending the innocnets inside the building at the enterance of the building. What a great death!
What a great way to meet ur maker defending his creation laying ur life in the way of Allah.

As for the terrorists i think its time we return the favor with 3x force on mumbai stock exchange? If they can attack civilians under pretext of terrorits so can we do it in the of legotimate khalistan or kashmir freedom movement or perhaps for nagaland.

Last edited:
Looks like in these instances they are not after big targets or score a big kill of civilians/military personnel.

I think these attacks are aimed at mere destabilization. To throw spanner in Pakistan's progress kinda. Just to mess with Pakistan in a way.
Pakistan is a resilient nation. Couple of indian sponsored terrorists dont do anything

Jahan se yeh chaaro belong karte hain woh Na Tax deta hai na Pakistan ko Paalta hai
EbqZLHYWoAEvZ1F

@Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @Starlord
Looking at their trigger finger Placement and simulated barricade for shooting position. Idk about Indians but I have a feeling, they were trained by Afghans. Finger off the trigger and proper carrying positing was a big safety deal in US training. Same way Afghans were taught to carry their weapon on range.

it seems that they were planning something big and came prepared for a long fight. most likely they had plans of taking hostages but hats off to the police, rangers and security guards who killed them at the gate and sent them straight to hell.
They plot and Allah plots and he is the best of plotters. May they taste hell now. Thank Allah for our brave warriors and making their aim straight and true

this is what we can and should expect from india. many people talk about a war between india and pakistan but i think chances of war are very less. as india is suffering badly from corona and their cases and deaths are rising and economy is going down and they are also getting hammered at the hands of chinese so inorder to destablize pak and to look good infront of their own nation they have resorted to their typical filthy mentality and tactics. but today their dogs failed to achieve anything.

Salute to the brave guards.
The amount of weapons they were carrying suggests this was a hard core plan to destroy the stock exchange - I agree we are indebted to those that neutralised these pigs. just wish we caught one of them alive and make them squeal on national tv telling us why what when why.

Last edited:
Tell me how many people enjoy listening to our lovely FM SMQ talk for 45 mins. Maybe people with interest in Geo Politics and strategic affairs. But the average Joe cannot.

Compare that(SMQ droning on n on for an hour) VS a hot journalist all decked up or a handsome mid 40s guy with crisp British accent summing up the issue in 5 minutes, a panel of very interesting, highly qualified think tank analysts presenting the qhole scenario(roughly format of AJ inside story).
It's goes above that. Why doesn't IK himself, or FM talk about this? It needs to come from the top. Shout from the rooftops about Indian sponsored terrorism. These morons have been taking it for 10+ years but not giving anything back. Meantime India has been responsible for easily 10k+ civilian deaths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom